What's new

Are you financially secure for retirement?

Many people are now retiring at a very old age right now because they are having a really harder time saving money and even making money. This is why many people work for a long time.
This is because , It is hard to save money and they believed the misconception that job would make them financially independent and that is not true.

This is because , It is hard to save money and they believed the misconception that job would make them financially independent and that is not true.

Saving money is hard and i believe that two things are the main obstacles when it comes to saving money: a lack of willpower and inflation. These two things never allow you to save money.

Saving money is hard and i believe that two things are the main obstacles when it comes to saving money: a lack of willpower and inflation. These two things never allow you to save money.
I agree with you,
But the truth is these two problems can be solved and surmounted if approached appropriately.
Inflation is a general phenomena, but it's effect on us can be changed when we adjust our life.

I agree with you,
But the truth is these two problems can be solved and surmounted if approached appropriately.
Inflation is a general phenomena, but it's effect on us can be changed when we adjust our life.

Certain people such as stock traders and cryptocurrency traders are affected in a bad manner due to inflation. This is also the case in my country as well which does not seem to get solved.

I am still young and I am still planning to retire at a young age. I am working toward being rich so that money would not be an issue and I would not work for money.

I am still at the process of setting goals for my retirement .
It is good to plan your life from a young age.
It is folly not planning for the future.

based on the Nigeria my country present predicament and the ongoing developing story from time to time, retirement has to be design by self, because there is no future on the plan pension.

Retirement is the withdrawal from one's position or occupation or from one's active working life. A person may also semi-retire by reducing work hours or workload. Many people choose to retire when they are elderly or incapable of doing their job due to health reasons.

Not yet because I just started my career. And I want to retire within my 60s-70s. I want to earn more and build a legacy for myself and my kids. After that I will see that I am now financially secured

I am still young and I am still planning to retire at a young age. I am working toward being rich so that money would not be an issue and I would not work for money.

i do not think that it would be wise to retire at young age if you are having trouble with your finances. There are so many people who tend to work till they get old.

I'll like to work till I'm 50 then after accruing a lot of wealth, travel the world and help others who're less privileged. That's what motivates me to a lot to succeed because I know I have to help a lot of people.

No I'm not at the moment, my source of income seems to be very limited, at least before someone to be ready for his retirement I think he has to have enough money in his account apart from having assets.

i do not think that it would be wise to retire at young age if you are having trouble with your finances. There are so many people who tend to work till they get old.
That's good for them, our priorities differs. I don't believe that more job equals more money though.
I believe in the idea of financial freedom, being my boss.

Are you financially secure for retirement? If not, how many years do you think you'll have to work until you're set? Is there a monetary goal you're aiming for?
Making enough money and saving that money is the sole method of safeguarding your future. If it pertains to ultimately succeeding, this is the greatest trick.

I'll like to work till I'm 50 then after accruing a lot of wealth, travel the world and help others who're less privileged. That's what motivates me to a lot to succeed because I know I have to help a lot of people.

So, what is your age right now? I am 31 years old and i also plan to work for a long period of time and I think that I will be successful for sure if I work harder.

No not yeat but I still have plenty of time to do that many peaple retiring at very old age depending on the country and pesions are very low for my country so I will save up

Though i am not into any paid employment,but one thing that i usually do is that i ensure i have a dedicated account that i keep my special money,this money is what i would be using to invest into a package that will secure my future.
I like this. It should be one of best idea I have come across this year. Having a special account where one will be saving part of the money into so the money can be invested for future purpose is good idea.

I like this. It should be one of best idea I have come across this year. Having a special account where one will be saving part of the money into so the money can be invested for future purpose is good idea.
Thank you sir,i learnt this idea long ago,and i have to be very intentional and discipline about this,and it has really helped me when i would need money to invest in a venture i want to.

Thank you sir,i learnt this idea long ago,and i have to be very intentional and discipline about this,and it has really helped me when i would need money to invest in a venture i want to.

I think that you should generate money and invest in the right manner and in the right direction that would suit you. What kind of business do you plan to open in the future?

I think that you should generate money and invest in the right manner and in the right direction that would suit you. What kind of business do you plan to open in the future?
I have some interest in palm kernel oil processing,but currently doing cracking to get the kernel,then bagging before we then send it to the industry for sale,we are into courier services as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back