What's new

Are you financially secure for retirement?

Are you financially secure for retirement? If not, how many years do you think you'll have to work until you're set? Is there a monetary goal you're aiming for?
And this era nobody is secure for retirement because there is so much expenditures of life how much money you have that is with huge amount is not enough for you nowadays to get retired and I think 90 to 95% people are not secure to get retirement. I am also not a secure for retirement because of bad financial condition or support so I wouldn't like to continue until that can go...

I will only be planning for retirement when I get stable, not this online hustle I'm doing. All this online hustle are just to keep the body.
This is why many people work for a long time.

I have some interest in palm kernel oil processing,but currently doing cracking to get the kernel,then bagging before we then send it to the industry for sale,we are into courier services as well.

If you are interested in this kind of business, then you must make some research and try to seek out different strategies that could help you gain success in this kind of business.

Well currently i am not at all financially capable of "retiring" not right now not ever. I am an online earner and I will have to make money continuously in order to retire and then invest money in some reliable business I can really trust so that's is my point.

Well currently i am not at all financially capable of "retiring" not right now not ever. I am an online earner and I will have to make money continuously in order to retire and then invest money in some reliable business I can really trust so that's is my point.

There are many people who may never save money for retirement because they never earned money during their young age. This means that they have to work hard, even during old age.

I think retirement is not an easy task, you get a break from everything and you also get rid of your ability to work. This is not a good age to get retired so I'm not interested in it.

I think retirement is not an easy task, you get a break from everything and you also get rid of your ability to work. This is not a good age to get retired so I'm not interested in it.

Saving money for retirement and being ready for such kind of period is quite tricky. There are many people who become rich at an early age and they also retire at an early age as well.

Currently I can't say am financially secure for retirement simply because I can't tell of the future occurrences. alot of things changes and every change, needed to be finance or meet up with to make life balance.

Currently I can't say am financially secure for retirement simply because I can't tell of the future occurrences. alot of things changes and every change, needed to be finance or meet up with to make life balance.

There are many people who have a harder time saving money because saving money is quite hard during the time when inflation is damaging the economy. Saving money becomes a fantasy.

I have a yes/no reaction to this. Yes, I have money set aside for the future and for inclement weather. No, it's not sufficient for my retirement, though. I won't be able to use it for the remainder of my old life. However, I continue to set something aside to satisfy the old me.

I have a yes/no reaction to this. Yes, I have money set aside for the future and for inclement weather. No, it's not sufficient for my retirement, though. I won't be able to use it for the remainder of my old life. However, I continue to set something aside to satisfy the old me.

I think that majority of the people are not that much financially secure at all because they are having harder time earning money and they are also not able to save money as well.

i am not financially secured for retirement now, as i believe by God's grace i have a lot of years and time ahead of me, but i want to start making the necessary preparations for it now.

And this era nobody is secure for retirement because there is so much expenditures of life how much money you have that is with huge amount is not enough for you nowadays to get retired and I think 90 to 95% people are not secure to get retirement. I am also not a secure for retirement because of bad financial condition or support so I wouldn't like to continue until that can go...

Yes, it is true that many people have a really harder time saving money as inflation is quite high and people are struggling to save money for themselves, but they must save at least some amount of money for their hard times.

Currently I can't say I am financially secure for retirement even though I have made the best effort to plan and prepare for my retirement but due to how things change on daily basis, there is no absolute guarantee to that.

Currently I can't say I am financially secure for retirement even though I have made the best effort to plan and prepare for my retirement but due to how things change on daily basis, there is no absolute guarantee to that.

Many people are not able to save money. You may not be alone. The main problem is the fact that income of many people is not that much and their expenses are pretty high.

I think no one can be financially sure of his status reday for retirement due to natural circumstances which can change on daily basis. though I have planned well but not too sure of the future.

Not yet, I've not been able to establish a standard business for myself and I've also been able to get a solid employment. All these things must be put in place before I can even think of being financially secured for retirement.

Not yet, I've not been able to establish a standard business for myself and I've also been able to get a solid employment. All these things must be put in place before I can even think of being financially secured for retirement.

I think that it is always better to focus more on making money. This should be your goal. Apart from that, you must be able to save enough money as well for your retirement.

Currently I can say yes, even though no one knows about the future because it's unpredictable but to a greater extent I have really planned well to achieve better goals in the future coming.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back