What's new

Are you financially secure for retirement?

Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are you financially secure for retirement? If not, how many years do you think you'll have to work until you're set? Is there a monetary goal you're aiming for?

Not yet, because I've just started my career. But after some time (or maybe years), I will think about it and the options that are available in risk-free or low-risk investments.

I am not at all financially capable of "retiring" right now. I am an online earner and I will have to make money continuously in order to retire and then invest money in some reliable business.

For now I am not financially secure for retirement yet, I am still working hard and harder to see that I save a lot before retirement bell will call. So I do try to be saving at least 10% of my earning monthly.

For me, this is a yes and no answer. Yes, i have something saved for the rainy days and the future. But No, it is not enough for my retirement. It will not last me the rest of my old life. But i still keep something aside to cater for the old me.

I don't have any plan for retirement now. I can't be planning for retirement at this age. I will only be planning for retirement when I get stable, not this online hustle I'm doing. All this online hustle are just to keep the body.

Though i am not into any paid employment,but one thing that i usually do is that i ensure i have a dedicated account that i keep my special money,this money is what i would be using to invest into a package that will secure my future.

Though i am not into any paid employment,but one thing that i usually do is that i ensure i have a dedicated account that i keep my special money,this money is what i would be using to invest into a package that will secure my future.

The only way to secure your future is to make sufficient amount of money and then save that money. This is the ultimate secret when it comes to being successful in the end.

Well anyone that have saved something before retirement he or she will say yes that he has secured something before retirement but if someone do not save anything, his or her answer will actually be no.

Are you financially secure for retirement? If not, how many years do you think you'll have to work until you're set? Is there a monetary goal you're aiming for?
By doing jobs for others you can't reach financial independence so for my retirement I want to have some investments and business to be able to retire.

Well anyone that have saved something before retirement he or she will say yes that he has secured something before retirement but if someone do not save anything, his or her answer will actually be no.

Saving is very important but earning a huge tons of money is also equally important. naturally, the more money you earn, the more you will save and this is a natural thing.

Saving is very important but earning a huge tons of money is also equally important. naturally, the more money you earn, the more you will save and this is a natural thing.
Yeah. Though if you are not earning much money either in your job or businesses before retirement, it is still go that you save the little you have and not to put much budget.

The only way to secure your future is to make sufficient amount of money and then save that money. This is the ultimate secret when it comes to being successful in the end.
Savings is very important,you will come to understand the importance of having some cash saved some where when you will need money to pursue some important prospect in the business.

Yeah. Though if you are not earning much money either in your job or businesses before retirement, it is still go that you save the little you have and not to put much budget.

This is why I am now saving much money. Today is the first day of the month of October and there are many things that need to be done in order to save money.

Not at all.

I still have got a long way to go.

There are a lot of things to do before that time comes and I believe I would have figured things out.

The world is not actually moving the way it use to move again. To earn a living now is becoming hard everyday. I can't even think about the time i will be financially okay for retirement

I can say that I'm not fully secured but rather partially secured in terms of finance towards my retirement. I believe that by the next few years to come, I will be ready for retirement due to the income I'm receiving now to that of what I'll receive.

Not at all.

I still have got a long way to go.

There are a lot of things to do before that time comes and I believe I would have figured things out.
Oh really? As for me, I can say that my financial security is still in progress. This is because I :
1. Have a Plan But Stay Flexible · 2. Watch Your Spending · 3. Find New Sources of Income · 4. Get Out of Debt ·

Sincerely speaking I am not secured and it can take me about 15 years to build a strong retirement fund.

Many people are now retiring at a very old age right now because they are having a really harder time saving money and even making money. This is why many people work for a long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back