What's new

Are paid to lose weight contracts a scam?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know someone from work whose wife tried one of these things. She did end up losing weight but because she didn’t lose the amount requested, she never got paid for it and they stole her before and after pictures (currently using them on their website). Are these paid to lose weights typically scams?

Can't say I've heard of sites like this, but I believe it. What exactly are weight contracts? Are they contracts established by a company to set up some kind of contest/giveaway thing?

But yeah, it sounds scammy, but if it's just to receive prizes and such, maybe it's fine.

Hmm I don't know this type of site I don't think they make that much from these photos so how they afford paying you and this platfrom that your friend used is probably a scam since no legit platfrom steals photos

I know someone from work whose wife tried one of these things. She did end up losing weight but because she didn’t lose the amount requested, she never got paid for it and they stole her before and after pictures (currently using them on their website). Are these paid to lose weights typically scams?

Sweatcoin is something similar to what I am using right now I've not actually tried to cash out from the platform yet because it is simply an application where you use and record your daily steps and in the end you can be able to make a withdrawal from any sweatcoin from the application. I will find out soon enough.

Hmm I don't know this type of site I don't think they make that much from these photos so how they afford paying you and this platfrom that your friend used is probably a scam since no legit platfrom steals photos
Same with me dear it's not fair to deposit your hope on this type of website for earning purpose I have never seen this type of website before but I believe they may still exists

Sweatcoin is something similar to what I am using right now I've not actually tried to cash out from the platform yet because it is simply an application where you use and record your daily steps and in the end you can be able to make a withdrawal from any sweatcoin from the application. I will find out soon enough.
Yes, but these apps that pay you to walk have been with us for some time already, Sweatcoin, Stepn, Weward and many others, and they seem to be legal, I have used Sweatcoin and Weward and both always pay, so we can not categorize them as scam, I think the thread talks about alleged deals in which they offer you a payment for losing weight, I think I've heard about this in another forum.

Yes, but these apps that pay you to walk have been with us for some time already, Sweatcoin, Stepn, Weward and many others, and they seem to be legal, I have used Sweatcoin and Weward and both always pay, so we can not categorize them as scam, I think the thread talks about alleged deals in which they offer you a payment for losing weight, I think I've heard about this in another forum.

I believe that the application is not a scam project because I've seen a lot of positive reviews from those whom have been making use of it for a very long time.

I recently started making use of it and I am still accumulating the sweatcoins at the moment. I think I have about 1,200 sweatcoins already accumulated from my steps.

I do not know the existence of any paid to lose offer offline, but in the past I saw multiple apps that claimed to pay users to lose weight. The users had to take the challenge and lose x pounds in y days. I do not know if those offers were legit and if the users actually got paid. I forgot the names of those apps.

I have heard of pay-to-lose weight apps but not websites so this is something that is new to me. I feel it is a little harsh though to offer to pay someone to lose weight but if they do not hit a goal they don't get paid. That is one way to put people off wanting to lose weight using a website like that.

With how your friend's wife was treated and also with them taking and using her photos on the website as well, I would say that this one may be a scam and they are taking people's photos without permission to aid their site and push for more people to join thinking it will work.

Have you had her look into whether or not she could do anything legally to force them to remove the photos? That would be something I would look into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back