What's new

Are more people using freelance sites than ever?

if you are creative enough you are going to make money as a new seller in a freelance Marketplace. You just have to avoid what other people are doing in order to stand out from the crowd. Think of a service that is not common in the marketplace and start offering them.
There is no service that is not common in the freelance platform , in every service you are interested to do I may not be surprised to find out that there are thousands of people who are offering the same services, probably you just have to be unique in how you do your own.

There is no service that is not common in the freelance platform , in every service you are interested to do I may not be surprised to find out that there are thousands of people who are offering the same services, probably you just have to be unique in how you do your own.
I am sorry to burst your bubble there are some services that are in demand but not competitive on both Fiverr and Upwork. Example of such services are Amazon Kindle Ebook format service, Podcast intro writing service, email series writing etc. I can bet it with my left ball that if you search for these services you are going to receive less than thousand freelancers on each of them.

I am sorry to burst your bubble there are some services that are in demand but not competitive on both Fiverr and Upwork. Example of such services are Amazon Kindle Ebook format service, Podcast intro writing service, email series writing etc. I can bet it with my left ball that if you search for these services you are going to receive less than thousand freelancers on each of them.
The problem is that have you been able to find out the reason why these services are not offered by so many people ? Probably the reason might be that people are not on high demand for these services that is why sellers are low.

The problem is that have you been able to find out the reason why these services are not offered by so many people ? Probably the reason might be that people are not on high demand for these services that is why sellers are low.
Majority of the freelancers focus on common service in the marketplace and that's why they are facing a lot of high competition. those services are mentioned in the last comments can also be used as a side gig because you can set up more than one on freelance Marketplace.

Majority of the freelancers focus on common service in the marketplace and that's why they are facing a lot of high competition. those services are mentioned in the last comments can also be used as a side gig because you can set up more than one on freelance Marketplace.
Personally I won't mind to learn any digital skill i believe will be profitable , I'm just looking for the most profitable one as long as it will be easier for me to learn and monetize it. so you think the one you just mention up there is a good one ?

I said they are only good for side hustle you can't use any of them as a main source of income when you become a freelancer. Some freelance marketplace allow you to create 15 different gauge and you can include any of them among the one you are going to create.

The freelancing sites is gaining popularity everyday and that's perhaps the beauty of the whole thing. The rate at which the people are really aware of the freelancing sites is really awesome. The sites has helped so many people.

Yes as startups and smaller businesses hire freelancers for short-term ad hoc projects that the owners and their staff don't have time to do themselves. This trend has begun to change recently, as companies are integrating freelancers into their core business strategies to buoyant the business

Freelance writing is one of the fast growing industry in recent times and with this we have seen a really great influx in the use of freelance sites to deliver jobs and earn more efficiently.

Prior to the covid 19 pandemic outbreak, there was few users or the freelance site was not that popular compared to now or after the pandemic which makes alot of people into discovery of so many earning platform online.

i think that many people are now freelancers. many people now have different online skills and they now register in many freelancing websites so much because they want to promote their business

Actually the use of freelance site has become much more rampant than ever alot of people have discovered the goodness and the profitability of such operations are engaged into it.

More people are now making use of freelance to make money online. freelancing grow in popularity during the pandemic outbreak. People were forced to come online and check for ways to make money without leaving the comfort of their rooms.

The use of freelance site have become even more rampant than ever since the outbreak of the covid 19. Alot of people discovered it existence as a subsidy of their offline business stuffs.

The pandemic has made a lot of things to become a lot more difficult and movements to be restricted to companies have to turn their employees to working from home. There are some that lost their jobs and as such have to turn to freelancing.

Its true now that since the pandemic I think that many people search online for more jobs opportunity and even after the pandemic I think that people still think they can make it online than offline so there are more people using freelancing site now compare to then.

People are reay using the freelancing sites. The freelancing sites is now congested and so many people are trying to catch up with new clients and this is what makes it very competitive.

Yes it is very popular as it is helpful for both freelancer and people needs to work to be done as they get cheaper price compare to offline people charge while freelancer get decent money and regular work from it.

People are using freelance site than even ever than before I think that you need to know something about jobs scarcity,so people are still looking for a way to make money so everybody now rush in to work online many people have approach me for this and I have shown them the way

Actually alot of people have engage in freelance more than ever since the outbreak of the pandemic, alot have discovered another way of income generation through the online platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back