What's new

Are more people using freelance sites than ever?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Freelance sites are hugely popular, but with the pandemic, it seems to have kinda pushed more people to them. With fiverr, freelancer, upwork and more out there, users have many options for freelance work nowadays.

Anyway, do you find that more people use freelance sites than ever? And do you see more people starting to work on freelance sites?

As the population grows everything grows with it. Consumers, providers and anything that involves people. Yes, the number of freelancers is growing day by day. Especially in this pandemic era when many have lost their jobs. People now are trying to earn by working online and it is getting popular.

It is very obvious that more and more people are coming into the freelancing Platforms more than ever before because the competition on such platforms are getting more and more intense

The truth is that freelancing is not what it used to be in the past. A lot of people have been deceived that they can make good amount of dollars online which turn out to be a line. So for me lots of people have quit freelancing

When people are getting tired of this website in question, we should always remember that there are new people who have been introduced to it at the same time

Tons of people lost their jobs during the pandemic. These are grown ups with responsibilities and dependents. With no source of income life is going to be extremely hard. That has led to the massive scramble for any available job and yes, online jobs are almost always available. The amount of people now working online gigs has increased massively.

I think recently, the rate at which people make use of freelancing sites increased mostly during this pandemic as alot of persons lost their offline jobs and had to fall back to online jobs. Many of them started working with freelancing sites.

I think the reduction in use is as a because of increased competition and not because of loss of interest. People also do freelancing through social media and don't rely much on platforms like fiverr or upwork.

I believe there are more free Lancers these days because there are a lot of paid forums that hi es people equal opportunity to make money.

Of course on daily basis a lot of people are learning how to make money online and freelancing is one of the most lucrative online ventures. So it is no surprise at all.

yeah,i think more people are using freelance sites than ever due to the lack of employments in the society,so people go into different means of earnings.

Those who have sometjing to sell whether digital or physical items go over at freelance sites to advertise and market it to cut the attention of clients there.

Freelance sites are hugely popular, but with the pandemic, it seems to have kinda pushed more people to them. With fiverr, freelancer, upwork and more out there, users have many options for freelance work nowadays.

Anyway, do you find that more people use freelance sites than ever? And do you see more people starting to work on freelance sites?
Due to the fact that most people shifted their focus to what they can do online during that pandemic makes people to know about freelancing.

I think there are more people joining freelancing now a days as they begin to know about it unlike before that only few knew about it.

It is very obvious that more and more people are coming into the freelancing Platforms more than ever before because the competition on such platforms are getting more and more intense
The thing is that the freelance money making platforms is now saturated so this has resulted in most client making a lot of choices among freelance workers unlike when they have very few workers to make a choice from.

The thing is that the freelance money making platforms is now saturated so this has resulted in most client making a lot of choices among freelance workers unlike when they have very few workers to make a choice from.
Exactly. And an implication of this is that most of the free lancers because they will want to get a client as much as possible and as quickly as possible too, will be reducing their prices for gigs. Even for well known five star freelancers too

More people are now using freelancing website to make money. Most especially those who have high income skills to make money with like dropshipping, website design, content writing and app development

Yeah, the freelance market has sure experienced a significant amount of increase over the past years. I know it is certainly get a lot better than this.

Well, the only thing that I can think of is that a lot of people are always looking for an opportunity to make money from any means necessary and they take advantage of freelancing sites.

Well, the only thing that I can think of is that a lot of people are always looking for an opportunity to make money from any means necessary and they take advantage of freelancing sites.
Freelancing sites that actually very e good portal for earning quick money. Only thing is that you have to do some extra curricular activities, they also pay you for better than any other sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back