What's new

Are more people using freelance sites than ever?

Exactly. And an implication of this is that most of the free lancers because they will want to get a client as much as possible and as quickly as possible too, will be reducing their prices for gigs. Even for well known five star freelancers too
This is a very pathetic situation in the freelance platforms and I will really wish that the issue is settled very soon so that normal work on those platform can resume no I am not on the platform right now but I would love to learn a digital scale so that I can start working on the platform.

I don't see any reason that will make me to do so because I will live to regret it. The former owner of Google , Instagram and the likes are oresenro regreting their actions.

Because the world is going digital, lots and lots of people are discovering that there's a whole market in the digital space and it'll be only wise to key into it.
This pandemic sped up the process as lots of businesses are going online and they'll require more and more services; hence the increase in demand for freelancers

For you to be hired on freelancing sites, you have to pay some amount of money because it's meant for the old members to make money. I have tried several freelancing sites and I have ot managed to get a single jog there. So, for some weeks now, I have stopped bidding for jobs.

Most of the freelance marketplaces experience an influx of sellers especially after the outbreak of pandemic. Also more buyers are also discovering this market place too.

A lot of people have now discovered that they can learn a profitable skill and freelance it as a side business. This I believe is the reason why we are seeing more and more freelancers everyday.

Freelance sites are hugely popular, but with the pandemic, it seems to have kinda pushed more people to them. With fiverr, freelancer, upwork and more out there, users have many options for freelance work nowadays.

Anyway, do you find that more people use freelance sites than ever? And do you see more people starting to work on freelance sites?
Freelancing sites is getting popular and people are joining and also earning from it everyday, I got to know about freelancing site during the pandemic lockdown time and i have started working there since then.

Yes, more people moved to online freelancing platforms during the pandemic. With so much time to spend online and unavailability of jobs, most people took advantage of this and are earning online. Even now when there is so much unemployment in my country, most youths are finding an alternative in online earning.

Freelance sites are hugely popular, but with the pandemic, it seems to have kinda pushed more people to them. With fiverr, freelancer, upwork and more out there, users have many options for freelance work nowadays.

Anyway, do you find that more people use freelance sites than ever? And do you see more people starting to work on freelance sites?
Of course this really help more people during the pandemic, there is no other way to make money than sitting at home use your data to make little money online is not that much but at least it could cover something little at the end though.

Freelance sites actually have more population because of pandemic unlike before is not popular as you think, because people are not using it much.

The freelance site has really brought some cushoning in the global scale when it comes to job engagement.A lot of things really happened during the lock down and a lot of instability,making most firm to downsize,and where most persons gt succure is in freelance platform.

Well as I can see, alot of People love freelancing, but for me I hate it.
Well I won't say hate, I will just say that I don't like it.
Simply because its not my thing, I have tried upwork I don't seem to have to patience to make it work, I tried fiverr months before I tried Upwork, but I gave up on setting up a gig because I couldn't verify with my number, then I found out I had to use a laptop for the verification.

I was like seriously haha 😄, well maybe I will try it out again and see where it goes.
But am just focused on building my online business
Post automatically merged:

The thing is that the freelance money making platforms is now saturated so this has resulted in most client making a lot of choices among freelance workers unlike when they have very few workers to make a choice from.
Honestly I agree, not only that they have alot of freelancers to pick from, it's now a very difficult thing for a new freelancer to join the PLATFROM and make it.
I know this because I have tried, but not to discourage anyone because I didn't even have patience.

But the competition is much nowadays and no doubt going to be fierce for new up coming freelancers

Many people are using freelancing sites more often because most of those sites don't pay much and you might have to combine more than one to earn reasonably. For me I haven't yet seen a freelancing site that I fully understand.

There were many freelancing websites on the internet during the mid 2000s but they never gained any popularity and most of them even got accused of being scams. They are still on the internet but right now more and more freelancing websites have opened as compared to previous times.

A lot of people have now discovered that they can learn a profitable skill and freelance it as a side business. This I believe is the reason why we are seeing more and more freelancers everyday.
Yeah, that is right. Many people have discovered the sweetness of using freelancing as a side business. They are using their skills as a part time, some full time job and it works so well.

Definitely yes and very good point. Now a days with extended reach of internet and the related cost coming down, more and more people are turning towards freelancer sites. This is overall good for the people who needs to get their work done and for a freelancer also, to earn a decent money. The pandemic has only pushed the things faster.

This days people are simply going into freelancing gigs. And the freelance marketplace is getting the attention more since it is highly in-demand.

If freelancing opens the way, so be it. Many are streaming into it because it is the only option available to them, including myself. It's becoming more and more competitive.

This is definitely a true fact,a lot of persons has actually gone into the services of providing their skills to needed clients who are willing to meet their terms and demand.It has always been a growing trend,but the pandemic has really made it to be more popular.

The pandemic certainly brought out the freelancing nature of many people. I am certain that the internet space hasn't see so many like it has in the past few months.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back