What's new

Are more people using freelance sites than ever?

I think yes, of course: the high rate of unemployment that affected the traditional offline jobs among many countries (even many years before the pandemic event), forced many people to turn to the online gigs market, so freelancing platforms became overpopulated. We can see the difference between 10 years ago and today: at the beginning, it was very easy to get a gig, when content marketplaces and platforms like Fiverr only counted on few users. Customers didn't ask for sophisticated articles, translations and crafts. I remember a Spanish colleague who easily got English translations and earning well in spite of his B2 level. Now customers require translators owning a very high language level, if not mother tongue, even in the case of a gig paid 5 dollars as Fiverr's (remembering that 5 dollars for a long text to translate it's less than crumbs, it's panhandling). But this situation only shows how overpopulated became sites like Fiverr, that's why the requirements to participate go on increasing and intermediate skills are not enough any more to earn a salary.

These days upwork does not accept freelancer with generalized skills like writing, graphic designing, etc. They expect you to be expert on programming, video editing, etc. The reason why they are doing this is they already have more freelancers than their site can afford. This brings to the conclusion that more people are using freelancing sites these days

yes, a lot of people are using the freelance sites since the beginning of covid-19 the need for freelance sites increased drastically because at that point everybody was working online rather than offline and the funny thing about everything was people realized working online brought more money done working offline.

Yeah. The competition in freelancing is quite increasing these days. There are no better jobs out there and people are looking at earning online by selling their skills. It will also take time for one to standout and offer high-paying services.

This days people are simply going into freelancing gigs. And the freelance marketplace is getting the attention more since it is highly in-demand.

I believe that a growth in the freelanceing business and the growth in the number of freelancers are two of the main reasons why freelancing is becoming so popular nowadays. A few years ago, people never even knew what Freelancing is in my country.

I believe that a growth in the freelanceing business and the growth in the number of freelancers are two of the main reasons why freelancing is becoming so popular nowadays. A few years ago, people never even knew what Freelancing is in my country.
To tell you that, it is gradually growing to the top. I'm optimistic in the future that online earning via freelance marketplace will expand and lots of persons will come in.

Most of the freelance marketplaces experience an influx of sellers especially after the outbreak of pandemic. Also more buyers are also discovering this market place too.
In my experience one thing I have discovered about the last website is that most people now have great desire to go into freelance platforms and a lot of them to get into a but at the end of the day they do not get a lot of online gifts on freelance platforms because the place is already saturated.

To tell you that, it is gradually growing to the top. I'm optimistic in the future that online earning via freelance marketplace will expand and lots of persons will come in.

Yes, freelancing business is much popular than ever. Actually, one of the main reasons why freelancing business is so popular is because freelancing business has evolved a lot. In the past magazines, books, booklets, and newspapers were the only source of income of many writers in the past. But now things have changed.

Yes, freelancing business is much popular than ever. Actually, one of the main reasons why freelancing business is so popular is because freelancing business has evolved a lot. In the past magazines, books, booklets, and newspapers were the only source of income of many writers in the past. But now things have changed.
You're right, it has evolved round the orbit, to much writers delight. Now writers and other skilled workers have second option to market their skill and get hired.

You're right, it has evolved round the orbit, to much writers delight. Now writers and other skilled workers have second option to market their skill and get hired.

Yes, I know. However, since the freelancing business has evolved so much, it is becoming very difficult for writers to find work and this is because the freelance market is growing and there is a lots of competition in the market.

I'm not sure if much people are interested in freelancing work like before because there are readily available websites that offer other jobs that are not as stressful as freelancing

I'm not sure if much people are interested in freelancing work like before because there are readily available websites that offer other jobs that are not as stressful as freelancing

Freelancing jobs are available to many people around the world. However, not all the people are capable to do that. This is because they mostly want a native English speaker to work for them.

People are still using freelancing sites,infact the number of people using the sites have increased tremendously during the pandemic because most people are working remotely and a larger number of people lost their jobs and have resulted to free lancing as a source of income.

People are still using freelancing sites,infact the number of people using the sites have increased tremendously during the pandemic because most people are working remotely and a larger number of people lost their jobs and have resulted to free lancing as a source of income.

Yes, the number of people using freelancing site has increased a lot. In the past, when I used to tell people that I am a freelancer, they used to ask, "Well, what is a freelancer". Around 20 years ago, there was rarely any person who used to be a freelancer in my country.

Sure, and the effect of the Corona virus pandemic cannot be ruled out because it made so many people to find online earning opportunities.

Yes, the number of people using freelancing site has increased a lot. In the past, when I used to tell people that I am a freelancer, they used to ask, "Well, what is a freelancer". Around 20 years ago, there was rarely any person who used to be a freelancer in my country.
Wow! 20 years is a long time...I am sure you are a pro in free lancing. I didn't know about free lancing not until last year during the early days of pandemic but I didn't put my mind to it because I didn't understand what it was all about. When I eventually gave it a thought,I was discouraged based on so many things I learnt about it. I hope to try it one day.

I believe that more and more new hands are beginning to flood the freelancing platforms nowadays than usual. They are making the competition more intense in these freelancing platforms as they LL will want to get their cut too

Yes, I know. However, since the freelancing business has evolved so much, it is becoming very difficult for writers to find work and this is because the freelance market is growing and there is a lots of competition in the market.
The new writers are the ones who aren't finding easy to secure gig in freelancing marketplace like fiverr and upwork. But if you're an old freelancer your place is secured.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back