What's new

Are internet businesses more suitable for reaching a wider customer base?

Online businesses have been ability to reach a wider audience within a shorter period of time even if your budget a little amount of money for your advertisement.

In this age where everyone use one digital media or the other it is very wise that as a business person you should consider putting a part of your business online.

Definitely, the world is now a global village where everyone can meet and do whatever they like on the internet. So for me, the best place to reach a wider range of audience is the internet

Online businesses have been ability to reach a wider audience within a shorter period of time even if your budget a little amount of money for your advertisement.
I'll say that it depends on the type of work and the skill you are doing ,there are some that are suitable for offline business and also are those that are suitable for online business, will you be interested to engage in online business ?

There are over billions of users using the internet , it's another medium for you to see customers that will purchase your product , you could advertise and have huge reach for your product

Not every business done via the internet means they are suitable for reaching out to major number of customers. Some offline businesses have the potential of doing more in that regard than online ones

There are over billions of users using the internet , it's another medium for you to see customers that will purchase your product , you could advertise and have huge reach for your product
Because of billions of people using the internet it is a great opportunity for people to advertise their business, I think you will have people to purchase your product on social media than in any other platform.

Indeed it is. Most business can arrive at their wide scope of client base through the web since that is essentially where when goes to looking for item not effortlessly found in the actual market. So utilizing web is more similar to bringing your clients close without no distance impedance.

There are some people that can use their internet businesses to reach a more wider customer base than some in their offline businesses. While some offline businesses can use their offline businesses to reach more wider base than some of the internet based businesses

Because of billions of people using the internet it is a great opportunity for people to advertise their business, I think you will have people to purchase your product on social media than in any other platform.
Although I am always careful when purchasing anything from social media because of the scammers there , so in order for me not to get scammed I woukd do my finding very well

Although I am always careful when purchasing anything from social media because of the scammers there , so in order for me not to get scammed I woukd do my finding very well
Yes you can be at risk of being scammed especially if you're buying products online and on social media ,in this case I think the best thing you really need to do is to buy it from a trusted website like jumia and Amazon.

The internet has a very significant amount of reach that you can reach people so no matter the business that you have you should always have plan for social media.

Yes you can be at risk of being scammed especially if you're buying products online and on social media ,in this case I think the best thing you really need to do is to buy it from a trusted website like jumia and Amazon.
You are right ,those site you have listed are legit platform to buy , the only thing is that they may not have the product you need that's why people go else where like Facebook to purchase the needed product

You are right ,those site you have listed are legit platform to buy , the only thing is that they may not have the product you need that's why people go else where like Facebook to purchase the needed product
Most of these are big shopping site and I believe they have all the things you will need but some of them are not available in your location especially the Amazon, they are not available in Nigeria ,except for official purpose.

Not everyone that is having their businesses on the internet even know how to use the internet to reach a wider customer base as we speak. But the better part of advantage lies on the internet than offline

At the moment the internet and technology is everything. We rely on it for every small thing that we may do throughout the course of a day and naturally so as this is very important for finding out information and even for shopping. However, are internet businesses a better way to succeed that regular stores that have a physical location?

If you think about it, when you have a physical store, you are limited to the people within that area and therefore your customer base extends to those that are within the area and those that may be passing through the area on the off chance. However, if you have an internet business you are able to reach a much broader customer base that could even be global if you decide to offer that as a shipping option, which could be much better for your business success and expansion as well.

What are your thoughts on this? Do you think a physical or internet business is bound to generate you more success?
Internet is a global medium so it should generate more success compared to to that of physical businesses. Internet can reach out to millions of people in few minutes and I don't think a physical business can achieve this even in a year

Internet is a global medium so it should generate more success compared to to that of physical businesses. Internet can reach out to millions of people in few minutes and I don't think a physical business can achieve this even in a year
You are completely right because a physical business will only be able to reach the people that are within their region however and Internet business will be able to reach people all over the world and has a results this can increase their potential customer base as well.

Of course the online space is very wide and there are a lot of people that engage in so many online activities so it is easier to get customers online than offline.

Of course internet businesses is more suitable in reaching a wider customers based, because now a day almost everybody is on the internet doing one thing or the other.

Not all businesses can give you a wider audience coverage online so you have to make sure that people will really patronize you before taking the business online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back