What's new

Anyone here who has not fallen for a scam site?

I have never been scammed online or offline. I have received a lot of scam offers through facebook and gmail but I have never checked these fradulent messages

When I started with the idea of earning money from online, I was so desperate that I went to a site that promised to pay me some ridiculous amount of money by just watching videos online and after I reached the threshold I was not paid a dime.

I firmly believe that the majority of sites do not start off with the intention of scamming people, they just run into financial trouble and instead of letting their members know they just disappear or keep the site running without paying. They just don't anticipate how much it is going to cost to run a paying forum.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
I have fallen victim of scam several times on most of this online site that promises heaven on earth, so I have learned not to be greedy again.

Well I'm not one of those people :D I was scammed once through a site that was supposed to pay for making social media posts. Luckily I was refunded by PayPal and it was a good lesson, I have been a lot more careful since then.

Because of and as a result of pride, no one may be willing to tell you they've fallen for scam sites at one point or the other before. I have and it was no good

I have fallen victim of scam several times on most of this online site that promises heaven on earth, so I have learned not to be greedy again.
Better that you have learned to put in efforts instead of just hoping to make money without hardwork. With more efforts, I believe we will get more earninng opportunities.

When it comes to making money online, you either have your time or money to invest. At some point in time we may have fallen for a scam site before, not necessarily losing money but even our time is precious.
I want to know if there is anyone that has not fallen for a scam before?
I have fallen for one and it wasn't a funny experience.
No I haven't, I almost didn't want to reply so I don't jinx it! But I wouldn't say its as a result of being very careful guess I'm just lucky not to have been scammed, also don't like taking risks.

I have falls once for a scam site.. It was actually funny.. Those scammers did a similar brand identity of that site and you can hardly tell the difference but thank God saved me, they didn't succeed

I have falls once for a scam site.. It was actually funny.. Those scammers did a similar brand identity of that site and you can hardly tell the difference but thank God saved me, they didn't succeed
This is one popular scam these days. I've seen some of my friends sharing links to links about supposed top brands doing giveaway, but it's just a cloned site.

I believe that all of us who try to make profits online, at some point we have fallen, the important thing is not failure, but to learn and move forward, from mistakes you learn
That's exactly the point , we all get scam since we all make money and transactions online and this is bound to happen to anybody , we might be careful not to be a victim but we are prone to make mistakes.

That's exactly the point , we all get scam since we all make money and transactions online and this is bound to happen to anybody , we might be careful not to be a victim but we are prone to make mistakes.
As you describe @Shigobad2020 , it happens to anyone, I like to post when I get scammed so that other members who take the time to read the topic, avoid falling for the site and going through what I did. Even so, there is always the possibility of being scammed.

I don't think that there is anyone that has not fell for online scam before, I believe everyone has experience such before, even me too.

I'm a believer if the adage that says that one must loose money to earn money so I believe for one to make cool money online one should have tried some websites that ended up as scam then the experience builds one to have a better orientation for a better platform.

I have been scammed my savings when i was just a new online person, because of that i had to skip going to school , life wasn't easy then

I have fallen for a couple of scam sites and it was very frustrating and painful because i had my hopes so high that I will acquire the rewards after the difficult task I I given to do. Some even went with my funds.
Post automatically merged:

I have fallen for a couple of scam sites and it was very frustrating and painful because i had my hopes so high that I will acquire the rewards after the difficult task I I given to do. Some even went with my funds.

I have fallen for a proxy scheme site for about twice since then once anyone tell me about proxy I just avoid the talk fast because affliction will not arise the second time.

I have not fallen for any scam site, I have not invested in hyip and lost my investment, I have not been denied payent from any site. My experience with working online is relatively short lived and I have not been scammed

I have fallen in different online business I sessions as scam which real shock me because I invested a lot with aim of getting higher gain. but it failed so I have to get rid of it at once.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back