What's new

Any surveys website that support all countries?

Concerning any survey website that that support all countries . Well, I don't think there is any that support all countries and if there is, in one way or the other, there would be a kind of partiality, am not really a fan of survey site because am not always favoured due to my country not been supported

One of the survey sites that I think supports most countries that I have seen is surveytime. I checked their country list and saw like the whole world there lol. Though some may pose to support all countries, but actually screen out people to take only the tier 1 countries

Personally, taking surveys would have been one of the platforms to earn from if not for the regional restrictions and where lower tier countries are paid peanuts for tasks performed. Some will even claim to accept all countries when they are not. I just have to earn through other platforms as there are many of them.

Survey time is one of the survey platforms that supports all countries and they pay you $1 on every survey that you successfully complete.

Some of the website I know only accept people from United States and Canada. Majority of those survey websites don't accept African, I can't say for the Asians. Though some people are using back door to open the websites.

You can get survey platforms that accept worldwide members but the problem is that you may not get good offers if you are not from developed countries.

There hardly survey platforms that one can say supports every country. They most likely will allow participate from tier one countries like the UK and cananda and the USA. Except it's survey time you want. They accept every country

Personally, taking surveys would have been one of the platforms to earn from if not for the regional restrictions and where lower tier countries are paid peanuts for tasks performed. Some will even claim to accept all countries when they are not. I just have to earn through other platforms as there are many of them.
Hmm, surveys aren't it for us coming from the low grade countries as the onus say. Surveys are mainly created for the top grade country users to benefit better.

I don't really know if their is any survey site that covers the entire countries first because I'm not interested in doing survey second because of the the survey site i know or hear about allow only those from from tier countries to work with them. But if there is a site like this then it's good because it can help us here to earn.

With the knowledge I have about survey sites I believe that there is none that offers services all over the world which makes it challenging for a lot of people who want to take the opportunity to earn money from survey website.

The best earning site that I can recommend for you right now which is available for every country and it's payment is really good is "COINTIPLY"
You can earn a lot of money from COINTIPLY and there are so many ways to earn from it.
You can plays games, chat, you can play some multiplier game to multiply your earnings too.
They pay through Bitcoin and the minimum you can withdraw is $5.
You can earn millions of dollars in a day if you wish

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to getting a survey paying website that have its services available all over the world is going to be a very difficult task.

Evaluating from my personal experience, I don't think there is any survey sites that gives ample opportunity for all Countries. Even on Metropinion that I registered, I find it difficult to even do a single survey because it keeps kicking me out!

Over the past four to five years that I have been working online as a freelancer, I have never seen any survey website that have its services available worldwide.

Survey junkie is one of the websites that allow participants from all part of the world. The sign-up is free on the website. you are going to undergo a mandatory service of survey in order to get qualified and earn from the website.

There are a lot of survey site who promise to accept people all over the world but indirectly they may not really been interested in certain country, so as at now I don't know of any survey site that accepted the people all over the world because most of the surveyed site I know they accept people from certain religion most especially the United States ,the UK ,Italy and other western country

I'm pretty sure that if you are living in an african/asian country, you will be for sure disappointed that almost every website that pays for surveys, unfortunately doesn't support you country.
Do you know any website that support all countries? If yes, then post it below !
I don't think there would be any survey that is open to all countries. It's like African countries don't really get to partake in surveys, and it's difficult to come across surveys carried out in African countries.

To me I see surveys as time wasters, most of them claim to worldwide but they aren't, while most promise to pay but never did or even get to create or give surveys out for people to do or carry out to earn

Many people in this demography likes survey because it pays well for a fewer task compared to others but unfortunately survey websites seems to trash Africa and most especially third world countries. The only site that I know of now that works anywhere and for free is beer surveys.

So far so good. The only website I've come across that parade themselves as accepting from all countries is surveytime. Though I don't fancy them because of how I rarely get surveys.
I use VPN to work on better sites instead.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back