What's new

Any surveys website that support all countries?

There are most survey sites that supports worldwide countries and SURVEY TIME is one of them. But I still think it's always difficult for the low tier countries to still get survey and complete because they don't get companies that are willing to undertake surveys for the low tier regions.

Although almost all survey sites accept members from all countries, in practice they differentiate between the regions we live in. They prioritize users from the Americas and Europe. Apart from these two continents, users will find it difficult to get satisfying rewards.

I'm pretty sure that if you are living in an african/asian country, you will be for sure disappointed that almost every website that pays for surveys, unfortunately doesn't support you country.
Do you know any website that support all countries? If yes, then post it below !

MoneyConnexion Logo

20 Best Paid Online Survey Sites Paying Worldwide​

By
Pritam Nagrale

Growing online survey is a no strange thing in the online world. If making money online is on your cards, paid survey sites should definitely top your list.
A rookie can make some few bucks, but if you are a serious online money maker this can be your additional source of income.
Isn’t it amazing when you get paid for the work you do online?
survey sites

The best part is, it is a kind of a spot income which you can generate just by sitting home. You can easily make upto $100 to $1000 a month by spending few hours on your laptop or smartphones.
More and more companies around the globe are considering survey as the best method to collect information and pay you in return.
The returns rewards are exciting which are mostly in the form of cash rewards, gift vouchers & Coupons.

Most of the well paying survey sites does not supposed Africans. Most of the well paying survey sites only support Europeans and Americans.
There are still few ones that supports Africans but the pay is too little that I see it as an insult sometimes.
Some of them are; surveyeah, Nielsen and a few others.

I'm pretty sure that if you are living in an african/asian country, you will be for sure disappointed that almost every website that pays for surveys, unfortunately doesn't support you country.
Do you know any website that support all countries? If yes, then post it below !
I think it is very difficult to find a platform from that work well all over the world.
There are many websites on which I have worked the they include neubux, drt panelist and real research survey app.
If some application does not work in your country you can use VPN.

Paid survey UK - You Won't Believe The Top 10 Results! Fast and trusted. Easy Acces To Information. Discover us now! All the Answers. Multiple sources combined. Simple in use. Types: Information, Combined Web Results, Easy & Fast

I don't think you will ever get such a survey that support all country because from all my research 90% of all survey site support a certain country mostly the western country if you look for a survey that support your own location you need to search for it but not all country
Post automatically merged:

I don't think you will ever get such a survey that support all country because from all my research 90% of all survey site support a certain country mostly the western country if you look for a survey that support your own location you need to search for it but not all country

I have only two surveys sites I know you can try. The first one is Real Research App and it seems to be available in all regions, but I'm not sure it has a site. Real Research App pays in TNC coins. The second one is Yolandex , this survey site has an app and it pays in dollars for surveys. I know of Premise app but it pays very small amount for surveys.

Yes there are many of them that supports all countries, am currently using some of them over here in my country, i going to share one of them here, they are paying you TNC and the coin has already been listed on hotbit exchange this is ithttps://realresearch.page.link/ziHQ4SJkXir88vHp6

I have only two surveys sites I know you can try. The first one is Real Research App and it seems to be available in all regions, but I'm not sure it has a site. Real Research App pays in TNC coins. The second one is Yolandex , this survey site has an app and it pays in dollars for surveys. I know of Premise app but it pays very small amount for surveys.
This is one of the biggest disadvantages of working for or on survey websites. There is always restrictions and limitations on how you can earn from the survey website. To even think about some parts of world counted off is very frustrating.

Honestly, there are no survey sites that support all countries, I I come across many survey sites that will even warn you and put the country they want be for you even started, some will even lie that they support all countries but at the end , you won't be paid.

You may try WowApp (I saw the availability for Nigeria and Kenia, I think it's worldwide). You find WowApp in the Google Play Store. There is the Windows version too, but the tapserearch surveys, that recognise disqualification and partial completion points, are only available for Android environment.

Opinion world wide is one of the survey website that accept people from all countries of the world. The problem there is that those who are from t1 countries receive lots of survey than those who are in developing countries.

Most of the survey sites tell you that they are available world wide, However, when you join the site you will discover that these sites do not send surveys for the members in tier three countries. Even if they send, payment is so low.

Most survey websites don't accept certain countries for reasons i don't really know,but i think it's because of the high rate of cyber crime and defrauding of people that is why some of these countries are sidelined from earning in survey sites.

Thhere are so many sites that claim they give out survey but when you visit them for survey they will only waste your time only to tell you that there is more survey for you

I really need to know this. Because I have done a lot of this survey sites as an African and none of them really favours the African continent. I did some using VPN but they later got to know and banned the use of VPN. It was all this that made me lose interest in survey sites which made me abandon them. If there's one that is good I will like to know about it

I have not come across survey websites that support all countries especially African states. My only concern is that since they know that there won't be survey for Africans, they should not allow them to register in the first place.

There are survey platform you can check like Zen survey ,irazoo, you can basically check if they are likely to accept country from your range

Why people are not frequent on survey is because of the desparity and demographic settings, most people encounter alot of disqualification because of their location,most people bypass survey through vpn which is cheating.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back