What's new

Any surveys website that support all countries?

Every survey site supports all countries but not all of them offer enough survey for all countries.
Surveys are given to users based on the requirements of the company that submitted the survey .
The issue with survey of low tier country is that ,most low tier companies do not send out surveys to sites .

Well, then they shouldn't allow people to register if they don't support their countries...

It doesn't work for me :(

That's probably the right answer, thanks for it!

I will check them out and tell you if they are available for me, thanks for the suggestions!
There is no need I think they only do things that are comfortable to them take for example most of the survey sites outhere are actually paid by companies to do research on certain products or services and maybe the services or products are for people in the United States and only people in the United States can have access to them then there is no need for them to pay people from Africa to rate product or give review of a particular products they don't even have access to ,

I had done and completed a lot of surveys during the past and not even for once I have been paid. I had given up on any website related to surveys as I have suffered from their hands during the past, they only care about the opinion of those in the US, UK etc if you're from Africa please don't bother completing those surveys as it is a waste of time. You will never get
I had done and completed a lot of surveys during the past and not even for once I have been paid. I had given up on any website related to surveys as I have suffered from their hands during the past, they only care about the opinion of those in the US, UK etc if you're from Africa please don't bother completing those surveys as it is a waste of time. You will never get paid.
I can undertsand your sentiment about paid survey website. Most of them do not truly pay for your time and cost of data. However, there are actually some good ones,few they may be but reliable. Once your access is opened for a survey and you carried it out with correct facts(not with conflicting facts ) you wll definitely get paid. I have experienced a few.

There are several sites that 'claim' to be available worldwide but the honest truth is that they still favour some countries more than others. I am only certain about Survey time for almost all countries.
True, almost every Survey Websites claims to be working for their worldwide users but the succession/qualification rate is pretty low if you're from a low tier country, they also pay less compared to US users that completed the same survey.

I haven't seen many of those. Some will profess to do so but all a lie in the end. It's safe to stick with the ones paying normally currently.

Swagbucks, beermoneyforum and even this forum, bizdustry.com I personally know that offers surveys to all countries, although the pay is kinda small, I'm pretty sure there are some other websites too,

I'm pretty sure that if you are living in an african/asian country, you will be for sure disappointed that almost every website that pays for surveys, unfortunately doesn't support you country.
Do you know any website that support all countries? If yes, then post it below !
I've come across a lot of survery sites but most of them pay with bitcoin and some alt coins. I will love to join a survey site that pays with UP coin or TNU coIn or any other Crypto currency. Anyone with any?

I'm pretty sure that if you are living in an african/asian country, you will be for sure disappointed that almost every website that pays for surveys, unfortunately doesn't support you country.
Do you know any website that support all countries? If yes, then post it below !
I don't think there is a survey site for all countries. They are only available for top tier countries, if you try to participate outside them, it will tell you there is no available survey at the moment.

I've come across a lot of survery sites but most of them pay with bitcoin and some alt coins. I will love to join a survey site that pays with UP coin or TNU coIn or any other Crypto currency. Anyone with any?
i don't know any, and i'm not really interested in them, as i stated in my post is that all of them don't support my country, but i'll keep searching, if i find any, i'll make sure to post it here

A lot of survey sites support all countries but the only problem is your country is limited . like the tasks given to your country either pays very little or not much so at the end its all same

There are several sites that 'claim' to be available worldwide but the honest truth is that they still favour some countries more than others. I am only certain about Survey time for almost all countries.

This is the world that we live in. You can't really say they 'claim' when it is actually not the case.

What is the problem is that most Asian or African countries don't give these survey sites job and when there is no survey to be done, they can't just manufacture one for the region.

Since when I have been tried many of sites claim if paying any country on survey I do not able to earn anything from them. After I registered and try survey research they will say "This is Not Suitable For You", "Let Find You Another One", and they will direct me from one survey to other by wasting my time. Then when I feel tired I will quit.

You right, i'm yet to discover a site that works for African country till today. Still hoping someone from the neglated countries can build such website to bring balance.

I have heard that there are lots of surveys that pay globally but I haven't been able to participate in the survey due to the time attached to my offline Job.I wish I could have more time than I have now to make more research on this.

I am not sure if there is any such survey site that has support for all countries in my opinion,., I have been searching for this for a while and I have not come across anything. The closest that I found was the offer wall of Theoremreach that had some good surveys and many use it various countries.

Yes , PaidViewPoint and Opinion bureau are available for all countries. These are free ,but Earning is very low.
You can check reviews related to these two sites on my profile. Both are legit . If you want to try,you can do . But ,only if you can work actively. Otherwise,you ll not reach at threshold.

Yes , PaidViewPoint and Opinion bureau are available for all countries. These are free ,but Earning is very low.
You can check reviews related to these two sites on my profile. Both are legit . If you want to try,you can do . But ,only if you can work actively. Otherwise,you ll not reach at threshold.
Pretty nice news, thanks for the suggestions, i will make sure to read the reviews about them, how much are your personal daily earnings there and how much does it take the minimum withdraw amount ?

Best International Survey Sites
  • Swagbucks. Swagbucks is one of the most trusted and a popular reward programme site. ...
  • Toluna Surveys. ...
  • iSurveyWorld. ...
  • Survey Downline. ...
  • InboxDollars Survey Site. ...
  • Global Test Market. ...
  • Nielsen Research. ...
  • SurveyJunkie Paid Survey Site.

This is the world that we live in. You can't really say they 'claim' when it is actually not the case.

What is the problem is that most Asian or African countries don't give these survey sites job and when there is no survey to be done, they can't just manufacture one for the region.
You are very right about that because I am certain that if the demographics needed for a particular survey is from these countries, then, certainly, the surveys will come to them. It is so unfortunate that companies, even global ones tend to give less value to the opinions of these countries.

Many websites do not support all international countries. If you are finging high paying survey site which is paying all over the world than you are only wasting you time. Anyhow some websites are offering their surveys all over the world but they are not high paying. If you are looking for such website yoshould try " real research".
Yes many country are actually supporting all international country min while researching in or more website on net it maintain a great survey

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back