What's new

Any surveys website that support all countries?

Patrik

Verified Noob :)
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm pretty sure that if you are living in an african/asian country, you will be for sure disappointed that almost every website that pays for surveys, unfortunately doesn't support you country.
Do you know any website that support all countries? If yes, then post it below !

There are several sites that 'claim' to be available worldwide but the honest truth is that they still favour some countries more than others. I am only certain about Survey time for almost all countries.

There are a lot of survey site who promise to accept people all over the world but indirectly they may not really been interested in certain country, so as at now I don't know of any survey site that accepted the people all over the world because most of the surveyed site I know they accept people from certain religion most especially the United States ,the UK ,Italy and other western country

I think most of survey sites says that it's available worldwide but once we registered on them, they barely offer us anything. Most of it are top tier country focused. I think we can get a chance if the survey site is from our country of origin, but even there, it's also almost nothing.

I'm pretty sure that if you are living in an african/asian country, you will be for sure disappointed that almost every website that pays for surveys, unfortunately doesn't support you country.
Do you know any website that support all countries? If yes, then post it below !

If it's possible for me to get a good paying survey sites available for Nigeria specifically, I'm definitely going to appreciate it because most of the survey sites I have come across doesn't seem to have its services supported for Nigeria and it's really frustrating when I know that I could possibly make good money from filling those surveys.

Swagbucks are the largest and most reliable paid survey site. They've so far paid over $600,000,000 in rewards to members around the world. They offer rewards for playing games, taking offers, searching the web, making online purchases and watching videos! Rewards: Money, vouchers and prize draws.

There are most survey sites that supports worldwide countries and SURVEY TIME is one of them. But I still think it's always difficult for the low tier countries to still get survey and complete because they don't get companies that are willing to undertake surveys for the low tier regions.

Yes, there are a lot of them. You can start with real research survey. They pay in tnc coin that can be converted to Tron and their survey is much easier to do. Another one ubeno, this is more like of a medical certificate., f you are in that line you can start survey with them and they support all countries.

The only site that I've worked with as an African is Swagbucks.

They have offers, surveys, and much more. Sadly, there's practically no survey you will qualify for as an African, so it's as good as dead.

The advertisers doesn't want tier 3 and Tier 4 countries so we have to stay away from them. I suggest you to think that if you are advertiser and why you want to pay for a survey conducting with people?
There are some, but you require lot of time and knowledge for getting paid. I also tried such types and wasted most of the time with them.

I am still yet to get a genuine one that pays Africans, that's why I prefer to stick to the well paying forums like bizdustry but I believe that as time goes on, we would get numerous ones that will equally pay Africans too.

I tried to research about the answer using Google and found an article that can help you. It's about an article about the best 20 survey sites paying globally. But only a number are present worldwide. Here is a list :
Inbox Dollars
Nielsen Research
Opinion Square
Spider Metrix
I-poll
Planet Panel
Buzzback
Thanks for asking the question, as I learned also from what I researched. And this means extra ways of income for me.

for me.. minutes staff and thoerem reach are world wide surveys that support all countries.. which i have been using for a very long time.

Many websites do not support all international countries. If you are finging high paying survey site which is paying all over the world than you are only wasting you time. Anyhow some websites are offering their surveys all over the world but they are not high paying. If you are looking for such website yoshould try " real research".

If it's possible for me to get a good paying survey sites available for Nigeria specifically, I'm definitely going to appreciate it because most of the survey sites I have come across doesn't seem to have its services supported for Nigeria and it's really frustrating when I know that I could possibly make good money from filling those surveys.
There are a few legit that truly support Nigeria.I can confirm to you by experience that cointiply support Nigeria.An average surbey takes about 20 minutes to complete and you earn you reward in coins.The amount of coins earned differes with different activities engaged in. There are some for 24coins, and there are some that gives up to 6120 coins(those takes like 20 minutes to complete.

I had done and completed a lot of surveys during the past and not even for once I have been paid. I had given up on any website related to surveys as I have suffered from their hands during the past, they only care about the opinion of those in the US, UK etc if you're from Africa please don't bother completing those surveys as it is a waste of time. You will never get paid.

There are a few of them. The problem is, you can make almost nothing working on them. Reason is, although they are available for all countries, you only do surveys available for people from your country. Example, African countries, they get almost no survey to work on, in the end, it is all a waste of time.

There are a lot of survey site who promise to accept people all over the world but indirectly they may not really been interested in certain country, so as at now I don't know of any survey site that accepted the people all over the world because most of the surveyed site I know they accept people from certain religion most especially the United States ,the UK ,Italy and other western country
Well, then they shouldn't allow people to register if they don't support their countries...
The only site that I've worked with as an African is Swagbucks.

They have offers, surveys, and much more. Sadly, there's practically no survey you will qualify for as an African, so it's as good as dead.
It doesn't work for me :(
The advertisers doesn't want tier 3 and Tier 4 countries so we have to stay away from them. I suggest you to think that if you are advertiser and why you want to pay for a survey conducting with people?
There are some, but you require lot of time and knowledge for getting paid. I also tried such types and wasted most of the time with them.
That's probably the right answer, thanks for it!
I tried to research about the answer using Google and found an article that can help you. It's about an article about the best 20 survey sites paying globally. But only a number are present worldwide. Here is a list :
Inbox Dollars
Nielsen Research
Opinion Square
Spider Metrix
I-poll
Planet Panel
Buzzback
Thanks for asking the question, as I learned also from what I researched. And this means extra ways of income for me.
I will check them out and tell you if they are available for me, thanks for the suggestions!

They will only claim to be available worldwide but they don't usually have surveys for third and fourth tier countries. If you truly want to gain from surveys, then know that you should relocate from your lower country to those countries that surveys pays attention to.

Yes, there are a lot of them. You can start with real research survey. They pay in tnc coin that can be converted to Tron and their survey is much easier to do. Another one ubeno, this is more like of a medical certificate., f you are in that line you can start survey with them and they support all countries.
I will try the on3 youn have mentioned,just hoping they have offers of surveys in a reasonable time frame to offer.As for African countries try afrisight and aswel and see how it will go.It does not have surveys always but its good to work on and the minimum cashout is about $5

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back