What's new

Any surveys website that support all countries?

Lolz,don't bother to search because you will not find any ,most of the survey site support only the Western countries because maybe that is where the products they are taking Survey on is available, sometimes they need people in a particular country to arrive at certain research or theory.

They are a lot of them that claim to be available worldwide but the two major one I have tired out is Swagbucks and inboxdollar. The actually work as they said but the survey that will be available to you is always limited.

The truth is, getting a good survey site from this part of the World is difficult.

If you are talking about survey sites that you can probably sign up from anywhere in the world, there are so many of them, but if it's survey sites that does not discriminate in terms of giving every country/continent the same playing field to attempt and earn from surveys, I'm yet to find such site. Some sites such as inboxdollars doesn't disguise like others, they will let you know from onset that your opinion is not needed by ensuring that you can't signup if you are trying to access the site from some countries.

Reading all the comments i got this point that they only registered first than they show the rules which they made themself that they are not going to support all the countries.as before this i was not pretty sure about this concept but now i am cleared and gonna search more about this.

They are a lot of them that claim to be available worldwide but the two major one I have tired out is Swagbucks and inboxdollar. The actually work as they said but the survey that will be available to you is always limited.

The truth is, getting a good survey site from this part of the World is difficult.
Analysis location prop simply the Western countries as perhaps that is somewhere the harvest they are charming check on is existing every so often they requisite fill in a item country to get there.

There are tons of survey site out there that support all countries you have to search for them, survey sites like Afri-sight and yougov, mobiworkx and other few ones like that, with these site you are gurantee to earn as low as $1 per survey and as high as $5 dollars per survey. So the only issue is to be consistent and be ready to attend to the surveys immediately you see them because it's targeted surveys, once they get the numbers they want they close the survey.

I'm pretty sure that if you are living in an african/asian country, you will be for sure disappointed that almost every website that pays for surveys, unfortunately doesn't support you country.
Do you know any website that support all countries? If yes, then post it below !
You're right and that's why most tier 3 countries resort to using VPN to access these sites, but recently I created an account with Triaba and I have been receiving lots of survey invitations via my email. Maybe you should try it too

Runaway from any survey sites that supports all countries, you'll hardly make a dime there especially if you come from Third World. Such survey sites hardly give survey invitations daily. And most of survey done are rejected.

There sre some websites worldwide and trusted. But i don't know abiut this but there are some wesites that are top of the list . Toluna serveys, isurvey world, survey downline, global test market these are some website most popular and trusted as claimed by them.

That was I registered on Swagbucks and on MOBROGs claiming that it's available worldwide. I never received any survey on Swagbucks, infact I had to keep it aside for now because I don't understand what they are about.

Then for MOBROGs they'll send me surveys to my email... Most often when I try to take the survey, especially the once That pay high, they tell me that I'm not qualified to take the survey. They keep doing so... Until they bring survey with low earning for me to take. You can just imagine?
Post automatically merged:

That was I registered on Swagbucks and on MOBROGs claiming that it's available worldwide. I never received any survey on Swagbucks, infact I had to keep it aside for now because I don't understand what they are about.

Then for MOBROGs they'll send me surveys to my email... Most often when I try to take the survey, especially the once That pay high, they tell me that I'm not qualified to take the survey. They keep doing so... Until they bring survey with low earning for me to take. You can just imagine?

I'm pretty sure that if you are living in an african/asian country, you will be for sure disappointed that almost every website that pays for surveys, unfortunately doesn't support you country.
Do you know any website that support all countries? If yes, then post it below !
Earning from survey sites is a bit difficult for people that are staying in Africa. I have tried it several times but I haven't been given any survey in most of those European sites. If I see anyone that is open to all Nations I will bring it up in this platform.

Many websites do not support all international countries. If you are finding high paying survey site which is paying all over the world than you are only wasting your time. They will only claim to be available worldwide but they don't usually have surveys for third and fourth tier countries

If you are looking for earning money by doing surveys then you should definitely try YUNO SURVEYS. They even pay 0.80 dollars for single survey but passing those those surveys is really tough but if you complete them you can earn good amount of money Every day.

Most times surveys are taken or done to get important data. These data are mostly for business implementation purposes mostly. Most businesses are restricted by geographical locations and so most active surveys are tagged to the needed regions.

They are some survey site that informs you that they support all countries but at the point of registering some countries wont be there so as for African countries try afrisight

Online paid surveys are simple questionnaires. These consist of a series of questions on a specific topic and can easily be accessed through the Internet.
The primary purpose of surveys is to collect large volumes of data.
It begins by Organizations implementing surveys to use the Internet to gain surveillance regarding upcoming products or services, change in SEM strategies, enhancement in products, etc.

Surveys are made for location cos it’s a social science study where the behavior of a particular group of persons may be dissimilar to the behavior of others. The findings from such surveys should not be generalized therefore.

When I started working with surveys in the past, I didn't really know how many content screening sites accepting people from all over the world. As of now, I have been told that there are not many survey sites accepting people from all over the world, which suggests that certain sites may be trying to hold users only from those religions.

As for Africa countries try arising and as well and see how it will go.it does not have survey always but it is good to work on the minimum cashout is above $5 but If truly you want to gainfrom surveys then know that you ah relocate from your lower country to the higher ones available because that’s is the best thing to do.

most of the survey sites I have an understanding about operate and accept people from the western country that means even in Africa you may not have an opportunity to earn a single penny from most of this survey sites and I don't see anyone that support all country.
Post automatically merged:

most of the survey sites I have an understanding about operate and accept people from the western country that means even in Africa you may not have an opportunity to earn a single penny from most of this survey sites and I don't see anyone that support all country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back