Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
Threads

Members

Latest member

somaranoch08

Any surveys website that support all countries?

Lyrrex

Acquaintance
Reaction score
BizNotes
Lolz,don't bother to search because you will not find any ,most of the survey site support only the Western countries because maybe that is where the products they are taking Survey on is available, sometimes they need people in a particular country to arrive at certain research or theory.

singlej007

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
They are a lot of them that claim to be available worldwide but the two major one I have tired out is Swagbucks and inboxdollar. The actually work as they said but the survey that will be available to you is always limited.

The truth is, getting a good survey site from this part of the World is difficult.

Donkiz

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
If you are talking about survey sites that you can probably sign up from anywhere in the world, there are so many of them, but if it's survey sites that does not discriminate in terms of giving every country/continent the same playing field to attempt and earn from surveys, I'm yet to find such site. Some sites such as inboxdollars doesn't disguise like others, they will let you know from onset that your opinion is not needed by ensuring that you can't signup if you are trying to access the site from some countries.

Janita

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Reading all the comments i got this point that they only registered first than they show the rules which they made themself that they are not going to support all the countries.as before this i was not pretty sure about this concept but now i am cleared and gonna search more about this.

Top Bottom