What's new

Any sites that buy your used clothing and other such items?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know of apps like offerup, facebook marketplace, decluttr, and more that you can sell clothing, and pretty much everything else. Are there any other sites I should be checking out? I check out craigslist for my area as well, but other than that, I look at a mix of the sites I mentioned. What about you?

There is a site called Thred Up where sellers and buyers of second hand clothes meet. The buyers are looking for clothes from strong brands like KelvinCliein and others that are fairly used and can still serve them.

I know of apps like offerup, facebook marketplace, decluttr, and more that you can sell clothing, and pretty much everything else. Are there any other sites I should be checking out? I check out craigslist for my area as well, but other than that, I look at a mix of the sites I mentioned. What about you?

Facebook marketplace is one of the biggest platform that I have actually seen a lot of people who are into selling their used products online and you can actually find a lot of quality products that are listed in that marketplace.

I only know of the ones that are mentioned.

We have a few local physical places but they do not have websites or apps for such things. You have to physically bring the items in and they will exchange them for cash or store credit.

I only know of the ones that are mentioned.

We have a few local physical places but they do not have websites or apps for such things. You have to physically bring the items in and they will exchange them for cash or store credit.

I am quite sure that you could purchase high-quality products such as old and used clothes from ebay as well. However, there are many different stores that are specifically dedicated towards people who like to purchase old clothes and those online marketplaces are specifically designed for them.

There are several shops you can sell your used items such Etsy, eBay, rivers.com and Facebook marketplace. These are one of the largest marketplace in the world..

Most people in my country are not interested in buying most of used clothes they want online. They usually go to the Okirika market to buy them. There are some big bells of clothes they open on Wednesdays and Fridays. You can get high quality used clothes.

Facebook marketplace is basically for buying and selling locally basically in the radius of 80-100 km, where you can meet buyer and seller and finalize the deal. Facebook also does not charge any commission. Therefore, I think this is the ideal platform to sell your used items, includig clothes.

Facebook marketplace is basically for buying and selling locally basically in a radius of 80-100 km, where you can meet buyer and seller and finalize the deal. Facebook also does not charge any commission. Therefore, I think this is the ideal platform to sell your used items, including clothes.

There are those who sell used clothes on their WhatsApp status. There's a service on WhatsApp which will make it easy for you to have over 2k views on what you posted on your status. The more views you're having, the more chances of selling.

There are those who sell used clothes on their WhatsApp status. There's a service on WhatsApp which will make it easy for you to have over 2k views on what you posted on your status. The more views you're having, the more chances of selling.

I think that you are talking about a specific group on Whatsapp where you can start selling clothes. This must be available on Whatsapp business application. The popularity of such group depends on how many followers and members they have. I think that 2K is a good number of followers.

I think that you are talking about a specific group on Whatsapp where you can start selling clothes. This must be available on Whatsapp business application. The popularity of such group depends on how many followers and members they have. I think that 2K is a good number of followers.

There are so many of my friends on WhatsApp who are promoting their business of clothes on their WhatsApp status. I don't know the number of viewers they have but they keep spamming their status with different clothes and shoes. They seem to over do it most of the time.

There are several shops you can sell your used items such Etsy, eBay, rivers.com and Facebook marketplace. These are one of the largest marketplace in the world..

I wouldn't support going through the Facebook marketplace as there are a lot of scammers that you may end up coming in contact with plus they don't have a clear view of how things are supposed to work in terms of giving the buyers the confidence should incase anything happens. So, I support going for the other sites sucn as eBay.

There are so many of my friends on WhatsApp who are promoting their business of clothes on their WhatsApp status. I don't know the number of viewers they have but they keep spamming their status with different clothes and shoes. They seem to over do it most of the time.

There are many people who are using the Whatsapp business application in order to promote their business. However, when it comes to using Whatsapp for business, you must have a particular target and reach people who are willing to purchase products from you.

There are many people who are using the Whatsapp business application in order to promote their business. However, when it comes to using Whatsapp for business, you must have a particular target and reach people who are willing to purchase products from you.

There's already a target in any WhatsApp Business that's used to promote and sell products. Your targets are your friends on your WhatsApp list. They are the one's seeing whatever you're selling. The more they are many, is the more you have a chance of getting a customer from any of them.

There's already a target in any WhatsApp Business that's used to promote and sell products. Your targets are your friends on your WhatsApp list. They are the one's seeing whatever you're selling. The more they are many, is the more you have a chance of getting a customer from any of them.

The problem with whatsapp marketing is the fact that you cannot promote your product to random people. You can promote your product to specific people only. This involves people who are in your contact list. Whatsapp is quite different kind of social media platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back