What's new

Any paying sites?

I am not a big fan of such kind of micro working websites so I do not look for them or try to join them. I usually work on get paid to post forums to make money. However, you may try Timebucks and I think it is also a kind of Get Paid To website that pays you to complete tasks.

Do you guys know any paying sites similar to microworkers and picoworkers?
You are posting in bizdustry ans asking about any paying site? Bizdustry provides good amounts of incentive for posting. You can very well earn good amount of money from here.

I am thinking to work on Time Bucks. While Time Bucks is not a new site for the experienced users here, but site has been added to my portfolio recently, and I am yet to start working.

I am thinking to work on Time Bucks. While Time Bucks is not a new site for the experienced users here, but site has been added to my portfolio recently, and I am yet to start working.
I have tried this site. If you cannot earn from surveys, do not bother to join this site, if you have already joined, do not bother to work on this site. earning is difficult.

I think there are a lot of paying website you should make a research so that you can know any of them, for me I don't know much is only bizdustry I know.

If you are into freelancing for instance, there are platforms like fiverr and upwork that can offer you such kind of similar jobs too for people there who would want you to do such for them

Do you guys know any paying sites similar to microworkers and picoworkers?
There are lots of paying websites available online and are legit. One thing I don't like about Microworker and picoworkers is because task there are task offer by other members and they will have to approve your work to get paid.
You can try hivemicro for your get approved instantly and minimum withdraw is 2 USD. I have withdrew more than 3 times

There are numerous numbers of paying sites and they all renumerate the effort of members some are just little than others so you should find the one you prefer and work with it.

There are numerous numbers of paying sites and they all renumerate the effort of members some are just little than others so you should find the one you prefer and work with it.
I completely agree with you that there are numerous websites whereby someone can be earning money online by doing some simple task It just has to be that one you choose the platform that is better suited for the person to make money online.

Microworkers and picoworkers are get paid to do task sites , cointiply is another such gpt site where you can earn by completing tasks , watching videos and much more

I completely agree with you that there are numerous websites whereby someone can be earning money online by doing some simple task It just has to be that one you choose the platform that is better suited for the person to make money online.
And I think that there are many website where one can make money just that one is not yet aware of it, months ago I never knew one could make money by simply posting.

And I think that there are many website where one can make money just that one is not yet aware of it, months ago I never knew one could make money by simply posting.
Sane with me, if anyone was to tell me that it is possible for one to be making money just by posting on forums I would say it's not really possible but now I am doing it and I'm enjoying it.

Sane with me, if anyone was to tell me that it is possible for one to be making money just by posting on forums I would say it's not really possible but now I am doing it and I'm enjoying it.
I'm sure most of us are having a good time here, I know I am, I have even made some pretty cool friends which is another reason I like paid to post website and I'm sure there are more website one can make money.

The thread poster is looking for Gpt sites that are similar to picoworkers and Microworkers. I have additional GPT sites that you can add to your portfolio. These sites are micro task sites where you are expected to carry out simple task and get paid accordingly. The name of the site is timebucks and rapidworkers.

I'm sure most of us are having a good time here, I know I am, I have even made some pretty cool friends which is another reason I like paid to post website and I'm sure there are more website one can make money.
The fact that this platform is not a very rigid website is a great plus to me as I am able to express myself the way and manner to which I want to do and due to all this, I am able to bring forth all the knowledge that I have and do it while having fun.

If you want to earn money from writing and posting on websites, then consider this forum, FC, trendri and hubpages to earn some reasonable amount of money spending time on writing.

I think pico workers is a very good and legit micro job site that you can make money on your free time. You can also add porfolia to it as a good site too.

I don't know of any other one about from pico worker, trendri and bizdustry, the the best and they are the one I know do pays people, I think if you concentrate on any of this you are going to make at least $3 everyday which is not bad.

The fact that this platform is not a very rigid website is a great plus to me as I am able to express myself the way and manner to which I want to do and due to all this, I am able to bring forth all the knowledge that I have and do it while having fun.
That's is actually something that still surprised me, when I was introduced to paid to post sites I was introduced to beer money first but I feel more freedom here.

That's is actually something that still surprised me, when I was introduced to paid to post sites I was introduced to beer money first but I feel more freedom here.
The day I joined this forum I also join the beer money forum and I worked there for a while but when I go to withdraw threshold I applied for withdrawal but to my utmost surprise I was banned without pay but since I came to visit forum i have made a lot of money here and felt so comfortable posting and commenting on this platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back