What's new

Android or Windows phone, which is more preferable?

I like to discover windows phone especially it is more switable with windev applications for embedded systems and QR bar code programmation for terminal of reading QR code witch is not available for android one.

This is a very easy question.everyone around the world is using android cos alot of mobile developers are working on making android more advanced

Android is popularly known as smartphones so as the name implies, I think Android phone is more prefferable to me

Android phones are good in terms of apps and availability of spare parts/accessories unlike windows phones that one only gets apps through apps store and her apps are not as much as that of android.

Android system runs on a faster GHZ core processor than windows phone, and also has a faster internet connection. And more flexible for access the internet too. Android is more compatible to run smoothly than the windows phone type.

that depends on you but generally, most people prefer the Andoird because it's more useful than the other.

Not business-related, moving to a technology section. And, I forgot to answer the question - it's got to be iOS for me.

Personally, I have always used android, I have reviewed the windows phone, and its structure does not really attract my attention, maybe they have some better things, but ultimately Android is the best for me

For phones , it always has to be Android , not even IOS , or Windows. I've used a Nokia Lumia 535 , I honestly didn't like it's interface at all.

Windows phone boast a user friendly interface and handy features such as live ties. Android is the most customizable making it a good fit for power users. Meanwhile windows phone offers a simple but powerful interface that’s backed up by the overall selection of apps.

Between Android and Windows phones, which of them is more preferable?
Android phone is more useful than Windows Phone. We can use all the applications through Android phone. The Android system supports all types of applications, but Windows Phone does not. That's why Android phone is better than both Windows Phone and Apple phone

Between Android and Windows phones, which of them is more preferable?
I will prefer Android phone because window phone is difficult to use and its interface is very complex but on the other hand Android phone is user-friendly and very easy to use graphics and interface is very beautiful.

As for me ,I will go for a Droid phone because it has easier features and application dutiable for everyone. Windows phone are difficult to navigate , and barely have updated softwares ,because most people don't use it

Android actually more popular cause it's actually easier to use than windows phone it boast of an user friendly interface windows actually okay but more complex to use

I will go with android phone based on my experiences with both. Presently, there are several important apps that are not available for windows but you use them easily on android.

Right from inception, I have always preferred android over windows when it comes to phones. This is due to the ease of usage of android and wide availability of the apps. The android updates is also beneficial, this enables one to flow with the latest functions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back