What's new

Android or Windows phone, which is more preferable?

I will always prefer to use android phones as it is more easy to use and much affordable. Even though I have the money, I still think I will choose android over the other one because I find it kinda complicated.

Between Android and Windows phones, which of them is more preferable?
I don't have idea of window phones but I like to use Android phones . I see many window phones in markets but I didn't buy or ever use any window phone. Android phones have good features so I ll prefer android phones.

Left to me... I believe android is better than windows phone... Instead of using windows phone, why not get a system or laptop
I think Android fits this generation of ours

Well as for me, I will prefer the Android phone because it has all the diverse features I want in a smartphone.
I have never used any other smartphone aside

For me always Android!
Listen, I was told that Nokia was among the leading exponents in cell phone technology. But it made the mistake of using Windows as their Operating System! This unfortunately was bad the Nokia Company !
But anyway, I repeat: this is what I was told me.

Selecting a Windows phone will serious place many limits on you as a user. One of the important factors to consider while buying a new phone is how widely the product is used. Only a few people are using windows phone and this will restrict you to those people using the same OS like yours.

The latest version of Windows Phone isn’t called Windows Phone at all, it’s called Windows 10 Mobile, because rather than being a bespoke mobile operating system it’s a version of the full fat Windows 10 that Microsoft is shipping on desktops.

That makes it powerful, versatile and unique from its mobile competition, the fiercest of which is Android Marshmallow.

From experience of using both, I wouldn't touch a windows phone with a long pole anymore. Windows is better for computers and until you use an android phone before you know better.

Android is very easy to use than the iOS phone. The features are easily accessible, again you don't have to face extra hassle trying to share with customers softwares from fellow android phone partner. IOS doesn't take softwares from android, only iOS or through downloads.

At anytime, I will choose Android phones which is open source system and you have many option to do customization to your mobile, also tons of application which you'll miss in Windows phone.

when it comes to mobile phones i think the best for me is the anriod phones,the simplicity in the operations is a very good advantage ,and the apps also and the tools to navigate various environments and apps is a huge plus for andriod.

Due to fact that i used only android phone i don't have anything to say about window phones because i don't know how they arw.

Personally I don't think there is any official answer to these question. My reason for this is that an Android user can bring out 101 reasons why an Android phone is better than the iphone and vise versa. The answer should be based on the individual user. Like my self I prefer Android more

I will always go for Android phone because it makes most of my online work pretty much easier. I find it difficult to browse very well on with my phone, perhaps I don't know how to operate it.
Windows Phone is an emulator of Windows Phone applications on Windows, previously Terminal works with Windev and Windows Mobile which seems to be deprecated and limited use, new version of Terminal migrates to Windows Phone, Terminal I do not mean ATM but Terminal used to scan QR code to know marchandise delivered.

Android acceptability has reduced the attractiveness for Windows. Android has been done in such a that it's functionality outshines windows phone.

Android interface is more easier for me operate than windows. And android are more faster to operate compare to windows but windows performance is higher than that of android.

I think an Android phone is much better my friend. Window phone is good but it has lots of restrictions on its users.

I really don't use Windows phone so I don't have much review to give about them but I'm very sure that one of the best phone you cab use out there is Android phone

That should depends on choice. As for me I prefer to use android to window. Because not may people are using windows phone. And with this developers of app for window phone wioonbe lesser to android phone. And unlike the fact that it is owned by google

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back