What's new

After building your properties, would rather manage it yourself or give it to a management company.

The decision to either manage my property myself or hand it over to a management company will depend on two things which are; how busy I am with other engagements and I have many properties in different locations. If the property is the only one that I have and I'm not too busy, I will handle it myself, but if I have many properties I will definitely look for a good management company to take care of them.

I don't see the need to hand out management of the house especially since I have taken the liberty to build it myself. If I was interested in handling it out, I would have done so before the land became developed in that sense.

After building my property,i would prefer to manage it by myself rather than handing it over to an estate management company to manage it for me that is if do have some free time but if I dont I think I would be handling my buildings to a estate management company. Although,Companies doesn't accept any kind of structure for commercial purposes. They accept structure they find suitable for to match their company's demands.

If I ever have the priviledge to build a housing estate.(I assume you meant that cos its either an estate or I will simply just acquire lands and sell off gradually: easier,less stress, more profitable cos unlike buildings, land do not depreciate). Okay so, If I'm opportune to have building constructions, I suppose it means I m already at a stage where I control my time and availability. I will prefer to manage it myself but of course with a minimum of 2 part time staff(basically for odd errands/confirmations).
There is usually that % of breach in a land owner /agent arrangement and its most often to the owner's disadvantage in terms of financials.Thsi is even aside the physical damage or lack of attention to the management of the properties.

It may be easy if you have to manage just one property but if you have several and have other jobs to keep you busy, it is better to hand it over to management companies to help supervise things.

If I have the opportunity to build a house I will like to handle it byseif, onless I have other business somewhere then can handle it to agent to look after, without that I like handling my business byseif.

Real Estate property faces another challenge of management after it has been developed, the value of any property is bound to deprecate I it is poorly managed.

After building your property, would you prefer to manage it by yourself or hand I over to an estate management company to manage it for you?
Managing the property may be stressful for you if you have other things to do. A management company will take care of it for you and you can be rest assured that your property is in professional hands and you are likely to get the best service.

If yo manage my building project by myself or hand it over to a management service, if it's my own personal residence where I live I am capable of looking after it, but if it's a building that I rent out to many tenants, majority of tenants misuse building and are careless about the outcome, I would Rather give a management service that would be hold responsible for the upkeep of my building

That depends on how busy my activities are, I may give such jobs to someone I can trust within my family, the management companies charge lots of commission and that may not go down well with me. I rather employ a close person for the job.

This would be greatly dependent on how busy I am. If my schedules are too tight and I do not live anywhere close to the property, I would definitely have to find a trustworthy management body to help me with that role. If I am free and my location is not far, I would manage my property myself.

Real Estate property faces another challenge of management after it has been developed, the value of any property is bound to deprecate I it is poorly managed.

After building your property, would you prefer to manage it by yourself or hand I over to an estate management company to manage it for you?
It is preferable to manage it by yourself because it will give you double benefit.
you will be well aware of all the the difficulties and hurdles in your way and no one can cheat with you.
Secondly you will get experience in this business field.

Depending on my priorities, schedule, and movements at the moment. But in the long run, it is better to supervise and manage ones newly established or created business. Just like the mother nursing a new born or a new born suckling from the mother. It's unwise to leave a newly created business to someone else at the start. This will ensure that all proper planning and foundational settings are in place.

I prefer to manage my property myself just because a whole lots of management companies out there can be very mean with ones properties. Some of them do charge above what you agreed and they will still pocket most of the funds without checking any maintenance in your house.

I would rather set a real estate agency that will look after my properties. This agency will be the one that will search and scout for deals that would fetch profits. They will also inspect the property and comes up with suitable planning and negotiation. Once this agency expand, it can also manage and propect for other people's properties.

Well it depends on the person that has the property, if it's someone who isn't that educated the he can employ a manager but if it were to be me, i will manage my thing myself because i know what is best for my company and i will run my thing to my satisfaction

I think it is better to let the professionals handle it, while you go about your normal business. That's just my opinion, some people will love to handle the business themselves to remove third party interference.

i had rather manage the property personally for a close check but if time doesn't permit then i can tell a reliable agent to handle on my behalf with a lot of healthy rules to follow

No no..i will rather Hand it over to management company after I must have gotten a good confidential credentials with prove from them, then I can relieve my self of the stress of managing the property, just do something else and enjoy my money coming in.

If i have every right To build my own building I'll go for that. 1st prefer yourself then think other. So if you have money and law or according to the rules of management that you can build such and be owner of that then you should do this.

The house you build with a lot of hard work. That's why you don't want to be harmed in any way. So I think you have to manage it so that all the work is under your supervision. Hand over the company, I think the servant is not so satisfied

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back