What's new

Advantages of Real Estate over other forms of investment

it is a nice form of investment but the problem here is that it require a large sum of money to start and it is something that an ordinary people may not be able to afford, I think this is an investment only for the rich people because I'm ordinary people cannot afford thousands of Dollars to invest in it.

When you're looking at having a secure investment that you will not be anything over I believe that it's going to be real estate Investments because when you have your investment there yet sure that it's not going to be giving you any crises.

Real estate has a number of advantages over other form of businesses but what I like about it the most it's the fact that's it's a major form of passive income, if not the best form
One of the advantage of real estate over other business is you can make up to 50% of profit over such business than other investments.

Real Estate is a type of investment with less risk, it's also an investment that guarantees your profit. It keeps coming and can also cater for your generations yet unborn until you dispose the property.

For the fact that you don't get to worry about losing your investment over time is one of the biggest advantages of real estate business because as the year goes by, you make more money.

I know it is one of the most secured form of investment but although this investment is really good but you forgot to tell us that this type of investment require a huge capital to start,for the fact that it required huge sum of money means that some people here will not be able to afford it now.

When you have a moment to look for a business investment that will help give you a steady source of interest and income, then it's definitely going to be into real estate.

One of the advantage of real estate over other business is you can make up to 50% of profit over such business than other investments.
Definitely and one other advantage is that it's all passive income if you are the property owner, real estate business is a good one with lots of advantages it just takes time and resources

Real estate investment is good but I do not concentrate in that one,I don't even have money in the first place that is why most of my investmeng is now in cryptocurrency and that is the one I will be doing for a very long time until I raised enough money to start up my offline business.

If you have been reading my posts in this board you will notice that real estate is my favorite investment. Right now our investment is the house where we are living in. When we get the funds in 2 years we can buy another lot and build and apartment - 3 or 4 units maybe. The best thing in real estate is the value that is stable and keeps on increasing. If you are selling a house the value increases as time passes by so it is like you hold a money maker in your hands.
That's actually a cool business, you just simply buy a landed property, hold on to it for a while and sell higher in the future, or even build condo units and rent them out and receive rent income periodically.

I know it is one of the most secured form of investment but although this investment is really good but you forgot to tell us that this type of investment require a huge capital to start,for the fact that it required huge sum of money means that some people here will not be able to afford it now.
Apart of the huge capital, you need to take on account the tax laws of each country. For ex., in my former country, real estate became a heavy burden for landlords since decades, since 1992, to be exact: the government doesn't stop to issue laws that creates taxes,taxes and more taxes as properties were money investments generating interests. The tax return documents about real estate talks about interests, but the truth is a property becomes a passive all times maintenance is to be done. Then abusive buildings come. As in my former country the crime of unauthorized and abusive buildings is a sad reality since more or less 1950 and it's common landlords come to discover an abuse only when it's too late. And landlords pay the piper. Then come defective buildings (unfortunately, it's too common to build using poor materials, rough electric system and so on). So it's to take on account: heavy tax burdens, abusive buildings, poor constructions. Not the ideal place to invest in real estate, since 1992, apart of being a true connoisseur. This latter can take advantages whatever country.

Apart of the huge capital, you need to take on account the tax laws of each country. For ex., in my former country, real estate became a heavy burden for landlords since decades, since 1992, to be exact: the government doesn't stop to issue laws that creates taxes,taxes and more taxes as properties were money investments generating interests. The tax return documents about real estate talks about interests, but the truth is a property becomes a passive all times maintenance is to be done. Then abusive buildings come. As in my former country the crime of unauthorized and abusive buildings is a sad reality since more or less 1950 and it's common landlords come to discover an abuse only when it's too late. And landlords pay the piper. Then come defective buildings (unfortunately, it's too common to build using poor materials, rough electric system and so on). So it's to take on account: heavy tax burdens, abusive buildings, poor constructions. Not the ideal place to invest in real estate, apart of being a true connoisseur.
Sorry about this, all this depends on the government of the country you are residing,the government of our country do not place so much tax on real estate investors, then that means the government of your country is the burden that is associated with this form of investment.

Real estate is one the lifetime investment ever known. It is a very profitable ventures though full of risks. Real estate investment requires adequate knowledge to start in order not to be a victim. The return on investment is always very high if thorough research is properly carried out before the transaction.
Yea.... In real estate there is nothing like depreciation or losing value, your property keeps appreciating over time..... The tendency of losing your properties are also very little except in cases of natural disasters and fire ooutbre

To me investment in real estate business is the most wiseful decision to make and the advantages associated with Is that the property of estate are or can not depreciate in it value at a point in time but rather it increases rapidly as with high demand of the property is needed and it is also a fixed assest.

I'm not sure the physicality is an added advantage, there are lots of digital investments, stocks for example. I agree with your thread, it definitely is one of the best investment out there.

I think the advantages of real estate business is that it is always growing and there is always money to be made. You just have to be hardworking and do the right things.

When you're looking at having a secure investment that you will not be anything over I believe that it's going to be real estate Investments because when you have your investment there yet sure that it's not going to be giving you any crises.
The key word is secure. Real estate is the most secure investment in our country that is why most of the younger generation now is focused on having the capability to buy a home of their own. When we had paid up the mortgage on our home we felt financial independence. Our home is our biggest investment.

Real estate is a long term business investment unlike many businesses where you make profits on a daily basis. The advantage of real estate over other businesses is appreciating in value of real estate when you buy them while other businesses depreciate in value.

The key word is secure. Real estate is the most secure investment in our country that is why most of the younger generation now is focused on having the capability to buy a home of their own. When we had paid up the mortgage on our home we felt financial independence. Our home is our biggest investment.

you are very right on point because she's actually why so many people and I'm considering investing in real estate because so many other Investments doesn't actually guarantee you secure project when things are not going well.

Real estate is a long term business investment unlike many businesses where you make profits on a daily basis. The advantage of real estate over other businesses is appreciating in value of real estate when you buy them while other businesses depreciate in value.
It cannot be denied that real estate is a long term investment. You cannot expect the value to rise so much within a year. Maybe the shortest period of waiting is 5 years for the increase in value to be substantial enough for a profit. But you have peace of mind while waiting for the value to increase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back