What's new

Advantages of Real Estate over other forms of investment

One thing that I realise is that the real estate business never depreciate in my country. I have never seen a situation where a land will cost less than the amount that it was bought.

One thing that I realise is that the real estate business never depreciate in my country. I have never seen a situation where a land will cost less than the amount that it was bought.
That's actually True, the real estate business always have the tendency to appreciate more in value notwithstanding the economic situation of the country or region. People still make profit from real estate investment even in this times of really poor economic conditions.

The real estate business is a very lucrative business in the sense that the property is in my own country always appreciate and I have never seen it Where it would appreciate.

Actually real estate business is very lucrative and it has so many advantages compared to othet forms of investment. one thing about estate is that, is none perishable in nature and it will continue to yield profit without much regular expenditure.

The real estate business is a more lucrative business and that is the advantage that it has over all other types of investments in the business world . This is the edge that it has.
Certainly, real estate is a lucrative business but it still has it own rough days when real estate investors lose a lot money and might even go bankrupt maybe because of the poor economic conditions or a government law which has affected their business.

The only thing that gives me confidence on the real estate investment is the way it appreciate on a yearly basis because I have never seen and estate of property that depreciate in my country.

Real estate has many advantages and benefits over a lot and in fact all part for me or all means of investment because if you less volatile and on the long run you are sure that you will definitely make a profit. Real estate does not have high risk associated with it and it is very easy to maintain. They are no much formality or so that is engaged when investing in real estate.

The real estate have lot of advantage in my own country simply because it is a very lucrative business and the major reason why is his Lucrative is because properties never depreciate.

Real estate over here is among one of the most profitable Investment. You won't likely have any reasons to lose your money because you would always make back your main capital with interest if you follow the normal procedure.

There are so many possible advantage of real estate. I consider it to be one of the safest form of investment. As long as you are able to get good property at the most suitable location , the possibility of earning good interest will always be there.

The risk there in real estate investment is zero for me, no risk. As long as it's business you know too well, that will surely bring you steady income monthly or annually. One just have to start it, by employing a real estate agent to help in planning the estate. Then you call your contractors, site engineers build the estate the way it suits you. Drive your profit without doing much again, like stressing yourself going to work and so on.
Although the risk that is involved in real estate investment is very low but I wouldn't say that it has no risk at all. There's no business on the planet earth that does not has a risk but the level of risk differs. What if a property bought got burnt when there is a fire outbreak? This is perhaps one of the risk that is involved in real estate business.

One of the advantages of having real estate as a means of investment is that you can have a very reliable store of value because it is not going to be depreciating in price very easily
Real estate Investments are usually something of a long-term and they are a very good hedge against inflation that can be able to rise as much as 10% in a little amount of time.

Last edited:
The real estate business is a big business and it comes with much profit because you would make you the most of money when you venture into this kind of business. Although, it is capital intensive but you would make a huge amount of profit in the long run.

Investing in real estate is one of the best kind of investment you can make because the risk is very low. All you need is to get a very good place and start your investment. The major disadvantage of real estate in that it requires a lot of money for you to be able to buy a tangible property.

Land in general is one of the better investments you can make. Bonus if it has a well-kept house on the property. People will always need homes so you can eventually sell it, you can rent it, or you can even run a business from it.

The advantages of real estate over other investment is that, one money gotten from real estate business is not gotten out of stress but deal, two real estate business last longer than other investment.

The real estate industry is something that you can trust that it is going to be around for a very long time and that is something that might not be obtainable with other ones that can be able to go down due to some reasons.

This is the most profitable offline investment. . It is safer as long as you follow the normal procedure just that it requires a huge sum of money and that is the only disadvantage.

The advantages of real estate investment over other investment in my country is that real estate investment gain and profit last for many years and years to come not like others.

Real estate is one very special kind of investment that has the capability of making you wealthy. Once you are into it, you will just know that it's quite different from other forms of investment. Now these are some advantage real estate business has over other forms of investment.
1. Properties in real estate don't loose value
Now this is one very special unique advantage real estate investment has over other forms of investment, whenever you invest in real estate, your investment never looses value instead it always increases in value.
2. Properties in real estate are fixed asset
Assets in real estate are always tangible assets that can be felt and seen and touched but unlike other fixed assets that depreciates as time goes on real estate properties appreciates as time goes on.
3. Real Estate is the only investment portfolio that has solution against inflation
Due to the fact that the value of real estate property increase overtime, it tends to cover for any form of inflation that arises over the course of the investment.
What are your thoughts on this guys? If you think there are other advantage real estate business has over other investment, please mention it in your comments.
Advantages of investing in real estate over other kinds of investment:
  • Steady Cash Flow. Owning real estate is a way to boost your monthly income
  • Great Returns
  • Long-Term Security
  • Tax Advantages
  • Diversification
  • Passive Income
  • Ability To Leverage Funds
  • Protection Against Inflation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back