Advantages of Real Estate over other forms of investment

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Real estate is one very special kind of investment that has the capability of making you wealthy. Once you are into it, you will just know that it's quite different from other forms of investment. Now these are some advantage real estate business has over other forms of investment.
1. Properties in real estate don't loose value
Now this is one very special unique advantage real estate investment has over other forms of investment, whenever you invest in real estate, your investment never looses value instead it always increases in value.
2. Properties in real estate are fixed asset
Assets in real estate are always tangible assets that can be felt and seen and touched but unlike other fixed assets that depreciates as time goes on real estate properties appreciates as time goes on.
3. Real Estate is the only investment portfolio that has solution against inflation
Due to the fact that the value of real estate property increase overtime, it tends to cover for any form of inflation that arises over the course of the investment.
What are your thoughts on this guys? If you think there are other advantage real estate business has over other investment, please mention it in your comments.

If you have been reading my posts in this board you will notice that real estate is my favorite investment. Right now our investment is the house where we are living in. When we get the funds in 2 years we can buy another lot and build and apartment - 3 or 4 units maybe. The best thing in real estate is the value that is stable and keeps on increasing. If you are selling a house the value increases as time passes by so it is like you hold a money maker in your hands.

Real estate is one very special kind of investment that has the capability of making you wealthy. Once you are into it, you will just know that it's quite different from other forms of investment. Now these are some advantage real estate business has over other forms of investment.
1. Properties in real estate don't loose value
Now this is one very special unique advantage real estate investment has over other forms of investment, whenever you invest in real estate, your investment never looses value instead it always increases in value.
2. Properties in real estate are fixed asset
Assets in real estate are always tangible assets that can be felt and seen and touched but unlike other fixed assets that depreciates as time goes on real estate properties appreciates as time goes on.
3. Real Estate is the only investment portfolio that has solution against inflation
Due to the fact that the value of real estate property increase overtime, it tends to cover for any form of inflation that arises over the course of the investment.
What are your thoughts on this guys? If you think there are other advantage real estate business has over other investment, please mention it in your comments.

As far as real estate business is brought up, the main advantage which I would say it's got over any other form of investment is that there is nothing like risk for losing your investment which is associated with some other investment. The more real estate property stays, especially lands, the more profitable it becomes.

Since the properties in real estate appreciate with time so is just the best investment someone can do at this period

The advantages of real estate make money through rental income, appreciation, and profits generated by business activities that depend on the property. The best way of investing in real estate include passive income, stable cash flow,diversification, and leverage.

Yea.... In real estate there is nothing like depreciation or losing value, your property keeps appreciating over time..... The tendency of losing your properties are also very little except in cases of natural disasters and fire outbreaks

One key edge Real estate has over other forms of investment is that it has little or no risk involved especially land acquisition .Well,only when you acquisition is legit and with government backing in terms of all necessary documentation and transfer of ownership.

Real estate has higher profit than most other business, one sales sometimes gives you forty pecentge income. I love real estate because it doesn't give much stress like most business and if you know the business very well the chances of getting a loss in the business is very rear. Real estate brings fast development to a nation than other business .

Real Estate investment is one of the most profitable investment in the world. In fact, real estate has create world billionaire and millionaire like Donald J Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Robert Allen etc. Real Estate is a money printing machine. You can take loan to buy a real estate property, improve it's condition and rent it out. You will make passive income if the rent pays the loan with little profits left.

Real estate business is the best investment you can invest into, the reason is cost of production is fixed that is you don't spend more after building except from maintenance fee, land appreciate overtime

Real Estate is a very profitable business anyone can go into to make good amount of money and double up his or her money in less than 12 months. The main objective here is to position yourself in a good position in the sector to make good amount of money in any department you find yourself.

Real estate investors make money through rental income, appreciation, and profits generated by business activities that depend on the property. The benefits of investing in real estate include passive income, stable cash flow, tax advantage, diversification and leverage

I so much like this business because it is one of the business that push someone high rapidly in the quest for wealth.you can start this business even without a penny and still make it while it is impossible in other business.

The advantages real estate have over other businesses can be expressed thus:
Steady income; the income from a real estate is always steady, either monthly or annually also

Appreciation: real estate appreciate With time, in a little time you can secure another properties that will bring more money to the business

Real estate is the best investment that I have interest in. Because it is very lucrative and profitable business that can make you more Rich, it is a evergreen income generating investment. Though, there two types of people that are doing real estate business first people are the those that build and selling house or resell land, second people are the the those that build and rent house for telants.

Real estate investment is very good so many people who invested into real estate are turning into millionaire now.
You are right when you said real estate does not lose value instead it continue to appreciate with time.

Investing or becoming an agent in real estate business is very profitable venture.

Anyone who invest little amount in real estate for the past one year is going to get more returns after one year.

Real estate investment is worth it, their are to many gains attached to it. The real estate property is one that never depreciates over some time but instead appreciate to a higher amount. We need to invest wisely, and watch our real estate investment to bring us steady passive income.

The real estate investment the profit is higher than other business, the real estate investment is worth and it has a lots of benefits, if I have money to invest I will rather invest in real estate business.

I totally agree with you, the best thing about investing in the Real Estate world is that the risk is almost zero, and there are different ways of acquiring profits, in rentals and sales of homes and land. With the houses you can live peacefully with a monthly payment above the minimum wage without having to work. It's something that I love.

I totally agree with you, the best thing about investing in the Real Estate world is that the risk is almost zero, and there are different ways of acquiring profits, in rentals and sales of homes and land. With the houses you can live peacefully with a monthly payment above the minimum wage without having to work. It's something that I love.
The risk there in real estate investment is zero for me, no risk. As long as it's business you know too well, that will surely bring you steady income monthly or annually. One just have to start it, by employing a real estate agent to help in planning the estate. Then you call your contractors, site engineers build the estate the way it suits you. Drive your profit without doing much again, like stressing yourself going to work and so on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back