What's new

Advantages of Real Estate over other forms of investment

To me the first point is the most valuable, imagine dealing on a product without expiry date, a product that can stand the test of time, real estate business couple with good location is joyous.

Real estate is one very special kind of investment that has the capability of making you wealthy. Once you are into it, you will just know that it's quite different from other forms of investment. Now these are some advantage real estate business has over other forms of investment.
1. Properties in real estate don't loose value
Now this is one very special unique advantage real estate investment has over other forms of investment, whenever you invest in real estate, your investment never looses value instead it always increases in value.
2. Properties in real estate are fixed asset
Assets in real estate are always tangible assets that can be felt and seen and touched but unlike other fixed assets that depreciates as time goes on real estate properties appreciates as time goes on.
3. Real Estate is the only investment portfolio that has solution against inflation
Due to the fact that the value of real estate property increase overtime, it tends to cover for any form of inflation that arises over the course of the investment.
What are your thoughts on this guys? If you think there are other advantage real estate business has over other investment, please mention it in your comments.
I think the best way to start a y different way to buy a new one for me y la ka ai and I was wondering is y a little bit of time to talk to me or I think the only way to start the new 🆕 a little i a few days to get back benchers likya a ki will do it tomorrow y la ka jai white and earn it was a business and earn money and you are a little

Real estate investment is a kind of investments who's dividends are felt and collected after couple of years time. It has the advantage of a very great returns when profits starts coming on non-stop

Real estate is better than other forms of business because it is a booming sector that stays forever despite the economic climate of the country or continent

The advantages of real estate over other businesses are much. Real estate can make you a millionaire in weeks of investments. You can buy a property this week, renovate it, furnish it and sell it at a higher price. You can make 200% profit on real estate on single property.

As far as I am concerned, I am going with the poster. He really highlighted the very advantages of real estate against other platforms or forms of business and they are all on points.

The biggest advatgae of getting into real estate business or investing in real estate is the fact that you might be able to earn profits and get a good return on your investement eventually. However, the problem is that you will not become rich overnight. You have to wait for the prices to rise and eventually you will gain profits.

Real estate is one very special kind of investment that has the capability of making you wealthy. Once you are into it, you will just know that it's quite different from other forms of investment. Now these are some advantage real estate business has over other forms of investment.
Now this is one very special unique advantage real estate investment has over other forms of investment, whenever you invest in real estate, your investment never looses value instead it always increases in value.
Assets in real estate are always tangible assets that can be felt and seen and touched but unlike other fixed assets that depreciates as time goes on real estate properties appreciates as time goes on.
3. Real Estate is the only investment portfolio that has solution against inflation
Due to the fact that the value of real estate property increase overtime, it tends to cover for any form of inflation that arises over the course of the investment.
What are your thoughts on this guys? If you think there are other advantage real estate business has over other investment, please mention it in your comments.
The advantage of real estate investment is much and you can never be in a loss no matter how late it is for you to sell one property,anytime you sell it out you make more of your gain.

That's a good reasoning, investing in real estate in general is very profitable and when you start it,when you retire you don't need to work again.
You are right @Mostee501 , many people think in the now when they are active and can produce benefits. Me too, but the same I think about the future, in old age you have to have income to not depend on the help of third parties.

Your view is right and l agree strongly with your first point. Real estate properties if managed properly don't always loose value easily and at the same time serves as one of the most secured form of investment that existed long ago.

You are right @Mostee501 , many people think in the now when they are active and can produce benefits. Me too, but the same I think about the future, in old age you have to have income to not depend on the help of third parties.
You're very right, it is wise to think and prepare for the future so that when you're old,you won't need to stress yourself anymore because you have what you need.

You're very right, it is wise to think and prepare for the future so that when you're old,you won't need to stress yourself anymore because you have what you need.
We should all think that way, I read a thread today from someone who is 75 and hasn't started saving for a pension. I think at that point there is little that can be saved, we should think in time and enjoy in old age of a good decision taken at the time.

Seventy five is quite a late age to start a pension plan, it is best to start at an early stage and age in life,in other to be comfortable in the future.

The good thing about real estate is that you can make more than hundred percent of your projects investment after some years. Real estate investment is for those who want to make huge profits within short period of time. Other investments yield little daily profits.

Lots of advantages associate with real estate investment. If you're an estate owner, like building set of bed room flats, self contains etc. In a location that is attractive their is huge profit that comes through it. It is less risky investment compared to others, which you go from one place to another to negotiate for business success.

Well, one of the biggest advantages of real estate business is that it's got a lot of profit from its sales and marketing. There is a good friend of mine who invested in real estate business and now he's a millionaire.

Well, one of the biggest advantages of real estate business is that it's got a lot of profit from its sales and marketing. There is a good friend of mine who invested in real estate business and now he's a millionaire.
You can hit the jackpot in real estate if you are lucky. My mother was selling lots when I was young and I remember her buying nice foods whenever she would receive a commission. She mentioned that her boss (the licensed broker) earns so much that she had bought a car. During those days only the wealthy have a car.

That's nice, that your mom during those days earned money from real estate investment to by a car for herself. No doubt, real estate investment is simply profitable.

One of the major advantages of real estate investment is that it can serve as a long term investment and can be passed down from you to your children and it could also be a source of residual income.

Real estate has a number of advantages over other form of businesses but what I like about it the most it's the fact that's it's a major form of passive income, if not the best form

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back