Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.6900USD
Biznotes
Please tell me specifically about your experience with it. Do you mind the ads? Who has considered upgrading to a premium version for ProBoards or maybe something similar?

Anyway, the hosting should be quite fast on this free hosting - simply to justify the ads. Is that really the case?

The problem is not to upgrade it self some companies require to buy a domain name is to upgrade to a premium package means you cannot pay only for a domain name but for the whole package how could even include ads removal itself means it is not on your choices to keep ads to reduce host upgrade costs.

If you check free hosting services, you will see all of them run ads on their clients websites running on free service. If you do not pay for hosting, I do not think you should have any issues with the web host running ads on your sites. If you don't want ads, you can opt for premium services.

I don't do hosting. I self-host and I don't use ads on my forums. It tends to drive people away. I don't think it is a good idea for any small or new forum to run ads. You need to wait until you have a decent number of members and only introduce them on a smaller scale.

I don't do hosting. I self-host and I don't use ads on my forums. It tends to drive people away. I don't think it is a good idea for any small or new forum to run ads. You need to wait until you have a decent number of members and only introduce them on a smaller scale.
I created my first forum in 2019. If I had waited to have a decent number of activities, the forum would have never been monetized. However, I started running ads as soon as the forum had a couple of active members and some posts. These days it is really difficult to get organic activities. A lot of people use free hosted forums, if not ad-supported free hosting because they don't want to end up spending money from their pockets.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back