What's new

active trading or holding cryptocurrencies which is more profitable?

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Since the current surge the price of Bitcoin and ethereum i have been a bit sceptical about my decisions on crypto trading, whether I should engage in active trading or holding Bitcoin. Which is more profitable on the long run?

I would not recommend short term trading with bitcoin or ETH. However the smaller coins are good tools for doing that. Your profits build up quickly too.

I prefer Bitcoin business to any other trading, I would not recommend short term trading with Bitcoin, in Bitcoin your profit build up quickly.

I think you should engage in holding crypto currency and not only bitcoin, just study the price movement and set a target

If you often make profits in active crypto trading, my advice is to continue your trading, because even though you earn a small profit every day you will get a large amount in one month, so you can do both as an active crypto trader as well as a long-term investor,

i'd say active trading since it depends on your effort and how intelligent you work, holding usually relies on the value if it increases or if it drops, so you're leaving your profit for the fate, unlike trading

It depends on the one the person wants to venture into. For me I have incurred insignificant losses through Cryptocurrency trading. That's why I prefer holding down with my Cryptocurrency, to allow the price go a little bit high, so I make my own profit.

The fact is that active trading gives faster profit than holding cryptocurrency , however there is much risk associated with active trading compared to holdl of cryptocurrency .

Active trading COULD be more profitable, but that is if you're well prepared for it and have the knowledge; otherwise, you're much more likely to lose at least most of your capital.

Active trading is far more profitable than investing on a long term. It can serve as short term ways to make profits too. Even though the profit may be little but it’s the best. Holding cryptocurrency is the best ways to invest and save money

Since the current surge the price of Bitcoin and ethereum i have been a bit sceptical about my decisions on crypto trading, whether I should engage in active trading or holding Bitcoin. Which is more profitable on the long run?
I am in favor of buying cryptocurrencies and hold for future profit. I am not feeling secure in trading or I don't think it's legal for me. But I think buy and hold Cryptocurrencies is profitable.

Holding of cryptocoin can only be possible If you have a backup for your finance, but if you are someone who is solely depending on the coin, you might not be able to hold the coin for long.

Let me take for example the people that held bitcoin for over 12 years, am even sure must of them must have forgotten about the coin until they heard the coin has gone up. I know that the only reason some people are holding some crypto right now is because the coin is below $2 or lesser. Nobody right now can tell me he or she can hold bitcoin for long now except he or she is a billionaire.

We need to learn how to trade.

Looking beyond cryptocurrency, trade is very important for a digital currency. It gives us a wealth of information that will help us in the future. I too have been trading in cryptocurrency for some time and I am very impressed with this work.

Active Training it is. it very well may be more beneficial, but on the other hand it's less secure. You might have made a lot more occasions the normal holder by deliberately picking great exchanges, yet you would have risked making a terrible exchange and losing a ton. On the off chance that you can get a 500% return, you can likewise lose 90%.

Higher danger, higher prize. I don't have a clue what the systems in that domain resemble, yet a few people think they've sorted it out.

You can decide to trade or hold cryptocurrency. Anyone you venture into is okay, as long you're meeting your goal which is to make profits at the end of the day.

So I'll say it depends... You can trade or hold, whichever one.

Both , you trade some and you keep some , get for example the bitcoin which has a hold rate of 90 days which is considered a long time investment , you may trade some out on a good day , and leave some just in case , then it all depends on the timing of the transaction , I've used this method and managed to raise money out of nowhere(started with 3$ and ended with 75$)

Active trading is most preferable in most cases of digital currencies trading. While holding of cryptocurrencies is also good sometimes too. I remember when I needed some money and I was ready to trAde my BTC, but a friend asked me to wait till Dec. that price is likely to go up. Thank God I listened.

Making a decision between wether to trade you cryptocurrencies or to hold it as an investment is yours to make but I can only advice you to trade on your cryptocurrencies if you are very knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies trading, if otherwise, holding your cryptocurrencies will be the better option.

Both of them. Just depends on what Crypto Currency you're going to hold or trade since the yield on day trading was fast and the profit on hodling is the longer you hold it the better the price can be. So in the end the profit on doing both can even go equally.

active trading or holding cryptocurrencies which is more profitable?
I would prefer ACTIVE trading, and my reason is because trading actively can encompasses slots of benefit when engaging but the present situation of trading due to the risk and falling of coin it will be much more preferably to go for a long term active trading but if need is setting in I will definitely advice to go for holding cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back