What's new

active trading or holding cryptocurrencies which is more profitable?

Since the current surge the price of Bitcoin and ethereum i have been a bit sceptical about my decisions on crypto trading, whether I should engage in active trading or holding Bitcoin. Which is more profitable on the long run?
I would prefer that you only trade in bitcoin and do not trade in any coin as bitcoin is highly profitable and you will never make a short term investment in it that there is no benefit in it always long The term should be invested so that maximum profit can be made. And it also has a lot of profit.

Holding crypto is smarter than active trading because you get to watch your earnings grow as opposed to risking at a go. Trading is very risky and anyone that engages in it must be prepared for equal margin of loss or profit.

The both are profitable if you ask me. It depends on your goals and what you really want. Some persons are not patient enough to store cryptocurrency and that's okay, if you know how to trade well.

While others prefer to keep it and watch their money grow; and that's okay too.

Money making cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. Whether you like to invest in the market of digital currency, doubtlessly Bitcoin comes first in your mind. Ethereum. Ethereum performs through a decentralized network similar to Bitcoin.

Since the current surge the price of Bitcoin and ethereum i have been a bit sceptical about my decisions on crypto trading, whether I should engage in active trading or holding Bitcoin. Which is more profitable on the long run?
Active trading is more profitable but there is also high chances of losses. While holding a cryptocurrency is safe & secure but it is a limited way of earning money.
if you have guts to take risk, then you should definitely go for active trading to earn on regular basis.

Holding crypto currency is much more profitable than trading crypto currency. If you hold for a very long term your profit will be huge than those who trade because those who trade crypto currency do lose on a daily basis with the exception of those that have mastered technical analysis and do put large amount of money for trading

Active trading or holding a crytocurencies which is more profitable, this all depends on the individual and also the out come of the active trading or the crytocurenccy. Active will be better if it pays well and give the business owner good turn over, crytocurenccy can also be more better if it gives you better profit because the main motive of every investment is profit.

Active trading or holding a crytocurencies which is more profitable, this all depends on the individual and also the out come of the active trading or the crytocurenccy. Active will be better if it pays well and give the business owner good turn over, crytocurenccy can also be more better if it gives you better profit because the main motive of every investment is profit.
You are right because some times trading could leads to holding because if the price drastically it may be difficult to trade of rather you hold shortly before the price rise again. In most cases trading is more profitable.

The both active trading and holding crypto currency are profitable but they just have particular time of their profits generate. But as for me, the one I prefer and that I usually do is active trading, because it is a way of generating my income to live.

Active trading is more better than holding cryptocurrencies. We can do spot trading by purchasing and selling any cryptocurrency. hair a lot of chances are required to enhance your income instantly on the other hand holding cryptocurrency is time-consuming and we had to wait for a long time to increase the rates of our purchased cryptocurrency.

Active trading is more better than holding cryptocurrencies. We can do spot trading by purchasing and selling any cryptocurrency. hair a lot of chances are required to enhance your income instantly on the other hand holding cryptocurrency is time-consuming and we had to wait for a long time to increase the rates of our purchased cryptocurrency.
Honestly, I have had lots I'll experiences buying and holding different altcoins, which some later turned out to be scam. The truth is that no matter how high the price of Bitcoin might get to, you can still make money daily trading.

i'd say active trading since it depends on your effort and how intelligent you work, holding usually relies on the value if it increases or if it drops, so you're leaving your profit for the fate, unlike trading

I agreee to this

I think long time trading with crypto is better than holding although i prefer holding due to the fact that most of the cyber crime in crypto currency

Forex is always more risky and profitable. You’ll realize your capital in a very short time unlike shares it takes time for company shares to materialize. Forex is more profitable but very risky. Where there’s risk, there’s money

Concerning which is profitable In active trading and keeping of cryptocurrency. Well, I believe bothe are profitable depending on how skilled you are and knowledgeable you are concerning the cryptocurrency coins you are investing to

If you are thinking about lossing your money, you can make money. If you hold your crypto currency you can't gain quickly. It may be the period you think of holding that the cryptocurrency high. So I will advice you to continue trading but be watchful of the fluctuating of the crypto currency.

In the long run I would say that active trading is probably way more profitable than just holding your cryptocurrency because you are able to take advantage of the fluctuations in the market that happen on a daily basis. However, there's also a considerably higher risk when it comes to trading constantly because you can make mistakes in terms of which coin to invest in. So if you have the knowledge of actual disposal in order to make trading a part of your daily routine then I definitely think you should be involved in that rather than holding coins. However, maybe holding the main cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin will be a good idea.

Having a longer hold on cryptocurencies that have shown a bit of stability over a period of time is actually a good idea.
Crpto like bitcoin has that prospect,but sometimes some government might decide to put some restriction on virtual currency makiing a rush for sale by holders.

Before we take a closer look at some of these alternatives to Bitcoin, let’s step back and briefly examine what we mean by terms like cryptocurrency and altcoin. A cryptocurrency, broadly defined, is virtual or digital money which takes the form of tokens or “coins.” While some cryptocurrencies have ventured into the physical world with credit cards or other projects, the large majority remain entirely intangible.

active trading is profitable only if you know what you are doing, have experience in trading and properly manage open positions on different trading platforms like Primexbt, Bybit etc… and don’t fomo when prices go parabolic as this is the worst you can do at times. Trading with high leverage is highly risky and should be taken with caution.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back