What's new

active trading or holding cryptocurrencies which is more profitable?

Both , you trade some and you keep some , get for example the bitcoin which has a hold rate of 90 days which is considered a long time investment , you may trade some out on a good day , and leave some just in case , then it all depends on the timing of the transaction , I've used this method and managed to raise money out of nowhere.

Top 5 most profitable cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin
Money makes any cryptocurrency other than bitcoin. Whether you want to invest in the digital currency market or not, bitcoin is one of the first things that comes to mind. ...
Ethereum. Ethereum acts like a bitcoin through a network connected to Wikipedia. ...
Wave ...
Moniro ...
Binance (BNB) ...
To draw conclusions

If the price fluctuation is continual then it would be to the advantage of trading. It is like you buy now and sell tomorrow if there is a minimal increase in price. When the price goes down then buy again and wait for the price to increase again. When you hold on your investment then it can gain a big profit but it will take a long time and you are not sure if the price would go up continuously. What if it fluctuates to suddenly go down?

Trading crypto currency is more profitable than holding because due to the volatility of bitcoin and other crypto the price can drop dramatically which can lead to a huge loss on your part.

Those brand new cryptocurrency investing are often better off averaging into a position and holding rather than trading. However, each tactics has its perks and pitfalls.
i feel both them have there own risks Holders tend to HOLD to the top and back down again( i.e. they tend not to take profits).
People are not great traders. Especially when it comes to the insanely difficult to navigate and volatile cryptocurrency market.

it all depends on your mind, if you are ready to take a risk just try trading but there are high chances of losing your money, holding is good if you aint ready to loss your money

If you often make profits in active crypto trading, my advice is to continue your trading, because even though you earn a small profit every day you will get a large amount in one month, so you can do both as an active crypto trader as well as a long-term investor,
I agree with you, however, I'll prefer to go on active trading to meet my immediate demands and go on cryptocurrency holding for long term investment. Both have high profits.

I think active trading is way better and you stand a chance of earning more than holding. And it can be faster. Holding could take some time as you have to study the market and wait for the value to increase before you can benefit from it

I prefer trading my crypto currency to holding it and expecting that the price will rise. Now for instant if I hold my bitcoin last month, I would have made a lost. But when trading the coin, I do make profit with it. I make at least 5 % daily trading crypto currency.

There is no one that is not profitable it depends on your interest and the amounts of capital that you have to fund or invest in cryptocurrency. If you have enough capital you can do both but trading is gives quick profits in cryptocurrency than holding it.

Since the current surge the price of Bitcoin and ethereum i have been a bit sceptical about my decisions on crypto trading, whether I should engage in active trading or holding Bitcoin. Which is more profitable on the long run?
It all depends on you, but i will suggest you go for trading ready being that when you trade you know what is actually going on in the market. bearish wont caught you unaware.

In my opinion holding is more profitable compared to trading. If you cn hold for 4-5 years you can earn a lot of profits from cryptocurrency. I am saying this based on the price history

This depends on your schedule if you're not much engaged then been active trader is more profitable for you, but oif you're always busy then buying and holding for some period of time to sell is more profitable for you.

Trading is making money in short time. You buy lower valued currencies or any currencies when the price is low and sell when it appreciates. Holding means investing for a long term.

Since the current surge the price of Bitcoin and ethereum i have been a bit sceptical about my decisions on crypto trading, whether I should engage in active trading or holding Bitcoin. Which is more profitable on the long run?
Holding is more profitable. All investors will tell you that. But without trading your capital will not increase. Also, trading gives you the skills to identify a good coin, when to buy and sell.

I'm trying to do both right now. I am an active trader but I don't have the funds to start trading currently. Any amount I have now will be diverted to holding coins. I will keep mining on Stormgain and can continue to trade on the platform.

It's very glaring that you would make more money in active trading than you would normally make in holding the coin. The major thing that you need is the knowledge. You should be well informed in the area of cryptocurrency trading. It's a very important thing to note.

You can not compare active trading with holding Cryptocurrency, you can make profit any day, any time when you are trading but compare to crptocurrency where by it can be their for years without adding value

The two are still profitable it all depends on your ideology.
Someone with a good income would want to hold for long term and would certainly make good profit.
But a trader who makes a living from crypto would also make profit trading

The two are still profitable it all depends on your ideology.
Someone with a good income would want to hold for long term and would certainly make good profit.
But a trader who makes a living from crypto would also make profit trading
Yes they are all profitable , people that are investing in good project will be able to make a lot of money from their investment most especially if they had an opportunity to invest earlier.. at the same time trading carry a lot of emotional stress and can still be profitable if you know how to do it perfectly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back