Are Meme Coins for Holding Long Term?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think it is good to make money form meme coins from short term investment and trading or do you believe holding meme coins for a longer period will provide you better profits. I am for short term investment and trading. What about you?

I would say no, but it's more complex than that, because if you look at some meme coins that have been good to hold for quite some time, like for example the case of Dogecoin, I think it depends on the meme coin, but in general no.

Meme coins like Dogecoin or Shiba Inu Coin are often seen as more speculative investments rather than long-term holds due to their unpredictable nature and lack of intrinsic value. They can be highly volatile and are driven more by hype and social media trends than fundamental factors. So, investing in them for the long term l think can be risky. It's essential to do thorough research and consider your risk tolerance before deciding to hold them long term.

Meme coins like Dogecoin or Shiba Inu Coin are often seen as more speculative investments rather than long-term holds due to their unpredictable nature and lack of intrinsic value. They can be highly volatile and are driven more by hype and social media trends than fundamental factors. So, investing in them for the long term l think can be risky. It's essential to do thorough research and consider your risk tolerance before deciding to hold them long term.
Tell me which coins is not volatile? Solana, which once was $260 went all the way down to $13. Bitcoin which touched $73 k recently went down to $60k just in 2-3 days.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back