What's new

active trading or holding cryptocurrencies which is more profitable?

Active trading or short-term trading is far much better than holding the coins for a ,long period of time. This is because you tend to make money and follow the market trends and conditions. This is something that holding coins do not guarantee. The price of a coin might be $1 right now and it may remain at that rate for several months or even fluctuate by the end of year.

Active trading or short-term trading is far much better than holding the coins for a ,long period of time. This is because you tend to make money and follow the market trends and conditions. This is something that holding coins do not guarantee. The price of a coin might be $1 right now and it may remain at that rate for several months or even fluctuate by the end of year.
That's true, everything has it good and bad though, all you have said about holding is true but it gives you enough time to wait it out. There are some persons who have waisted for years before cashing out. Don't you think it would be best to do both? Holding and trading, or what do you think?

That's true, everything has it good and bad though, all you have said about holding is true but it gives you enough time to wait it out. There are some persons who have waisted for years before cashing out. Don't you think it would be best to do both? Holding and trading, or what do you think?

It would be much better to hold coins whose value has a greater chance of surging in the future. Some of the coins include Shibu, Solana, etc. However, certain coins such as Bitcoin Cash are not ideal choice when it comes to holding for longer periods.

I prefer Bitcoin trading to any other type of trading; nevertheless, I would not encourage short-term trading with Bitcoin because profits accumulate quickly.

It would be much better to hold coins whose value has a greater chance of surging in the future. Some of the coins include Shibu, Solana, etc. However, certain coins such as Bitcoin Cash are not ideal choice when it comes to holding for longer periods.
That's for the update, what about others like Litecoin, Tron and doge? I read an article some weeks back that in the year 2022, doge coin would definitely make huge progress, what do you think about this?

If you're asking about which would be More profitable in the long run, I'll say holding currencies is better. In trading, losses can be made which might not be recoverable most times but holding and an increase in value of the coin is more sustainable.

Both are profitable but if you are actively trading you might make more profit when compared to holding because cryptocurrency are highly volatile . When trade off and buy back you make more.

Active trading is more preferable than holding cryptocurrencies.when you hold cryptocurrencies it will be their increasing gradually and decreasing gradually also,this coin can be there more than a year without make good income.

It depends on the one the person wants to venture into. For me I have incurred insignificant losses through Cryptocurrency trading. That's why I prefer holding down with my Cryptocurrency, to allow the price go a little bit high, so I make my own profit.

Active trading is the most profitable because as an expert you are likely to make a lot of money from market movement. Holding of cryptocurrency sometimes is mainly for people that do not have any intention of trading.

Trading is such a profitable business as long as you understand what you are doing. I can't trade a volatile market without knowing where the market is going. Holding may not really be profitable compared to day trading.

Trading actively is mainly for professionals. You wouldn't try that when your idea of cryptocurrency is limited because of May have a high chance of losing your money.

I believe that holding of crypto currency is much more profitable than active trading of crypto currency. One can hold the coin until it reaches a high price and then sell it.

If you frequently profit from active cryptocurrency trading, my recommendation is to keep trading since, even if you make a tiny profit every day, you will amass a sizable sum in a month, enabling you to operate both as an active cryptocurrency trader and a long-term investor.

Since the current surge the price of Bitcoin and ethereum i have been a bit sceptical about my decisions on crypto trading, whether I should engage in active trading or holding Bitcoin. Which is more profitable on the long run?
Your choice as to whether to trade your cryptocurrencies or hold them as investments makes all the difference, but I would recommend the former if you are very informed about cryptocurrency trading

Active trading is the most profitable because as an expert you are likely to make a lot of money from market movement. Holding of cryptocurrency sometimes is mainly for people that do not have any intention of trading.

Yes, even I also support active trading as well. Active trading could generate profits quite faster and much easily as compared to holding coins. I am also a swing trader.

If you frequently profit from active cryptocurrency trading, my recommendation is to keep trading since, even if you make a tiny profit every day, you will amass a sizable sum in a month, enabling you to operate both as an active cryptocurrency trader and a long-term investor.

Active trading will be the most profitable as long as you understand what you are doing. Holding is mainly for people that do not know how to trade and is always for long-term purposes to realise reasonable profit.

Active trading will be the most profitable as long as you understand what you are doing. Holding is mainly for people that do not know how to trade and is always for long-term purposes to realise reasonable profit.
Most of the people just know predict bitcoin in next five minutes trick if it is up or down but no have big knowledge about what other feature is doing or something like that.

It can serve as short term ways to make profits too. Even though the profit may be little but it’s the best. Holding cryptocurrency is the best ways to invest and save money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back