What's new

A browser that pays you for surfing the internet.

Wow. That will be cool. I have neither tried any browser that pays both in cash or crypto before. Probably I will give this one a try and see how much I can actually make from it. And I am glad it does not depend on referrals
I have heard of this type of browser and money earning opportunity before back then I use (browsercash)to earn but the clear issue is that sometime this browser bring virus into your system and the earning is very slow its took me up to 4months before I can reach the minimum payout with them

I have heard of this type of browser and money earning opportunity before back then I use (browsercash)to earn but the clear issue is that sometime this browser bring virus into your system and the earning is very slow its took me up to 4months before I can reach the minimum payout with them
That is so scary that the browser infected your device with a virus. That is one thing that I don't like about this kind of sites. You can never trust them fully.

To me I can earn from browser ,that's just a waste of time but as long as they are paying there is nothing wrong with that. There are a lot of people that might be interested but to me I don't really have time since they have a low earning rates.

The conditions you mentioned are quite simple and if it is really legit then I would definitely try it now since I can withdraw anytime that I want

Ive never seen a browser that pays you for surfing the internet. But I've checked on the site but I want to ask one question have you made a withdrawal from the site?

The only browser I know of is the BAT browser that offers BAT tokens. However, I have not managed to earn many tokens using it and I have tried it. Other than that, you can also use some extentions from Google chrome to surf and earn.

Have you ever wonder if you can possibly make money by using the internet, I mean maximizing your online earnings? There is a way you can achieve this, I have just found a great free web browser that pays cryptocurrency every day simply for its usage! Hurry up to download it now and get up to 10 coins to your account! https://netbox.global/r/8WXr5

Why Should You Download This App?

No withdrawal limit however update is once in ever 24 hours which means all your earnings will be updated once a day, literally that means you can withdraw once a day.

You use chrome virtually everyday without being paid anything. If you download this app, it is just like chrome you will be able to access website on it. Now think of this, you will continue to earn on Bizdustry and at the same time you will be earning on the browser just because you are browsing with it. That is indeed a good way to maximize your earnings. Go ahead download the app and start earning. Their coin is already listed on popular wallets like Trustwallet and Hotbit.

Interesting.
So, I don't need to perform any task. I just get to make use of the browser and get paid. What does the payment method seem like?

Right now I am currently using opera mini to browse and am contented with it, I get 50Mb freely from it every day, if this netbox browser is truly paying, how do people withdraw? Can you show up any proof?

I have been working on one particular sites called onebillionsales which pays you just for surfing the net , i mean when you browse and do what you like ,they still pay you , though I have not reach the minimum payout , so I can't confirm their legitimacy yet.

Have you ever wonder if you can possibly make money by using the internet, I mean maximizing your online earnings? There is a way you can achieve this, I have just found a great free web browser that pays cryptocurrency every day simply for its usage! Hurry up to download it now and get up to 10 coins to your account! https://netbox.global/r/8WXr5

Why Should You Download This App?

No withdrawal limit however update is once in ever 24 hours which means all your earnings will be updated once a day, literally that means you can withdraw once a day.

You use chrome virtually everyday without being paid anything. If you download this app, it is just like chrome you will be able to access website on it. Now think of this, you will continue to earn on Bizdustry and at the same time you will be earning on the browser just because you are browsing with it. That is indeed a good way to maximize your earnings. Go ahead download the app and start earning. Their coin is already listed on popular wallets like Trustwallet and Hotbit.

Thanks for this update. But have got so many questions. How user friendly is the app, are our personal information protected and how significant is that pay, would be good to know if it's worth it

Brave pays BAT, but earning BAT is very difficult. Never heard of this browser, but I just checked it and it looks interesting. However, before I use it, I would like to know how much can we earn if we use for 5 hours every day?
So i tried Brave due to the unbelievable amount of hype around this browser. I was able to make $1 or so for a whole month. Three days after getting the Brave reward that $1 was deducted. They said I accepted to donate $1 monthly to some people. Never used it since then.

I had one day tried and installed the brave browser in my Tecno POP3. It worked nicely for me and I didn't find any bug. The problem with them is that they send you some ads as they wish.

For someone like me I dont know of any browser that pays you to surf the internet but I know one which is honeygain they pays you for using your browsing data and from then you can cashout when you reach their minimum payout but its sometime hard to reach their minimum payout

For someone like me I dont know of any browser that pays you to surf the internet but I know one which is honeygain they pays you for using your browsing data and from then you can cashout when you reach their minimum payout but its sometime hard to reach their minimum payout
Even if there is a browser like that , will it really be profitable like any possibility of making up to $2 on daily basis ? things like this I believe will always have a very low paying rate.

Even if there is a browser like that , will it really be profitable like any possibility of making up to $2 on daily basis ? things like this I believe will always have a very low paying rate.
Frankly speaking I think that there is a time I work and use one browser call mybrowsercash,they use to reward you for joining and brows with their content.

So I think that when you get started you will need to signup with them but I dont think that browser pays now.

I had one day tried and installed the brave browser in my Tecno POP3. It worked nicely for me and I didn't find any bug. The problem with them is that they send you some ads as they wish.
Yeah, they have lots of ads in their app which will interupt from doing what you want, brave browser is a good sites to earn money by sharing your internet connection but it's has lot's of distractions.

I have a browsers back then that pays you just for browsing on their internet , though i have not been making money on the app , but the browser is really paying .

I have a browsers back then that pays you just for browsing on their internet , though i have not been making money on the app , but the browser is really paying .
I've also heard of it but I have never given it a trial, but don't you think sites like this will consume lots of your data without you earning enough? What do you think?

Brave pays BAT, but earning BAT is very difficult. Never heard of this browser, but I just checked it and it looks interesting. However, before I use it, I would like to know how much can we earn if we use for 5 hours every day?
I earned around $5 last month and I used it for 5 hours/day on average.
It's not much but it's definitely better than nothing.
Furthermore, they don't collect your data and their adblocker is great.
In case you're wondering how they show us ads, the browser collects your data and stores it inside your device and uses it to show you the most related ads. Since all this data processing is done in your device, your data is not going to Brave's servers.
Even if you don't want to earn money, it's still a great browser and I would recommend it to everyone

Currently I'm using opera mini browser because it consumes less data and very effective. But getting paid using a browser is new to me. I will check it and see how it goes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back