What's new

A browser that pays you for surfing the internet.

I was using brave browser before to earn BAT, I never got to withdraw my coins made from the browser due to the fact they acrimoniously send my coins out to third party without my notice, that made me deleting the browser.

If you said they don't have any limit to request withdrawal, how many times have you placed a withdrawal request on this browser? What coin or cryptocurrency were you paid in if you've ever been paid

I have not been privileged tonuae this browser before either. But I don't think you have been paid or that you e withdrawn from that browser before have you? Then let us see the payment you received

The only browser I know of is the BAT browser that offers BAT tokens. However, I have not managed to earn many tokens using it and I have tried it. Other than that, you can also use some extentions from Google chrome to surf and earn.
Yeah same here because prior to this information the only browser that I knew that offers any form of payment when using it was the BAT browser offering the BAT tokens in turn

I have heard about one browser that pays you in bat cryptocurrency but then the offer was not available to people in my geographical location and it was sad.

All that been said and done , making some amount per click or surf and 1 NBX is equivalent to $0.02 is a normal earning routine , but the main question is that have you been paid into your wallet .
According to a previous poster 1 NBX is equivalent to $0.02. How many hours can one use this Netbox browser before attaining 1 NBX?

Also, have you been paid the ones you've accumulated?

What you posted above contains your referral link. Do we have to refer a number of people to get paid after accumulating the coins?

I just checked the site, this looks interesting. But they don't tell you what is the payment method. I mean what crypto they will send for the users. Brave pays BAT, what does Netbox pays with?

All that been said and done , making some amount per click or surf and 1 NBX is equivalent to $0.02 is a normal earning routine , but the main question is that have you been paid into your wallet .
The original poster claimed to have been paid at least once. I've started with it and actually using it for Bizdustry right now. Problem is one has to make 50 NBX to get $1. I really don't know how long it will take. Amount dropped in the wallet for the first two days is not even up to 0.1 NBX. The browser is cool though. It mirrors Chrome.

wow that's sounds great ,you Will be earning while surfing the Internet,is of a very importance ,you will be earning on bizdustry and also earning cryptocurrency ,but if I may ask does the app require your data or its just need your Internet connection .and have you made any withdrawal since you started.

The original poster claimed to have been paid at least once. I've started with it and actually using it for Bizdustry right now. Problem is one has to make 50 NBX to get $1. I really don't know how long it will take. Amount dropped in the wallet for the first two days is not even up to 0.1 NBX. The browser is cool though. It mirrors Chrome.
Thats the problem with those websites imagine making 0.1 NBX in two days when 50NBX is just $1.1 , then that means you have to work for do over 100days before you can make just $1.

I have never try such before, just hearing that because I have never browser and earn money from it, I wonder how one can browser and also earn money from there.

I have also tried some ways to make money through browser and I have also installed an extension called "Surfbe" to make money. However, the amount they were paying was less than a penny, so I uninstalled it immediately.

I don't know about this browser I think the one that is most popular is brave browser and BAT. I will like to check this out, I hope it isn't a waste of my time. I'm quite interested.

Take on pays BAT, however making BAT is actually extremely challenging. Never ever become aware of this web internet browser, however I simply inspected it as well as it appears fascinating. Nevertheless, prior to I utilize it, I wish to understand just the amount of can easily our team make if our team utilize for 24 hrs daily?

If indeed they are legit and paying I like to try it out, though this is not the first time I am seeing something like this on the different platforms I am but I have been ignoring it.

Thats the problem with those websites imagine making 0.1 NBX in two days when 50NBX is just $1.1 , then that means you have to work for do over 100days before you can make just $1.
After seeing that very low pay it quickly diluted my interest in it. Though I still use it for Bizdustry I won't be using it for more important online affairs as it is still relatively new I don't know whatever security risk using it carries.

I was using brave browser before to earn BAT, I never got to withdraw my coins made from the browser due to the fact they acrimoniously send my coins out to third party without my notice, that made me deleting the browser.

I really do not know why they did that. I am not sure but maybe your computer was hacked or maybe there might be some sort of spyware installed on your computer without your knowledge? You should check your computer, buddy!

I really do not know why they did that. I am not sure but maybe your computer was hacked or maybe there might be some sort of spyware installed on your computer without your knowledge? You should check your computer, buddy!
I really don't know why such occured, I wasn't using computer I was using a phone back then to mine bat using brave browser app. Some one told me at Alexander's YouTube that I wrongly activated my coins to be used in encouraging charity.

I really don't know why such occured, I wasn't using computer I was using a phone back then to mine bat using brave browser app. Some one told me at Alexander's YouTube that I wrongly activated my coins to be used in encouraging charity.

Do they have an option where you can actually donate your coins? I used that browser and I did recieve $5 worth of BAT token for the first month. However, I never received anything after that. I am not sure if it is even worth it. You may install anti-spyware software on your phone as well.

Do they have an option where you can actually donate your coins? I used that browser and I did recieve $5 worth of BAT token for the first month. However, I never received anything after that. I am not sure if it is even worth it. You may install anti-spyware software on your phone as well.
Installed many additional apps around brave browser before I could gain access to earning those bat back then. I spent lots of time there just to earn $1, and anytime I reach such threshold they simply use my hard earned money to give third party which I don't even know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back