What's new

A browser that pays you for surfing the internet.

Oliver4smile

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 27, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever wonder if you can possibly make money by using the internet, I mean maximizing your online earnings? There is a way you can achieve this, I have just found a great free web browser that pays cryptocurrency every day simply for its usage! Hurry up to download it now and get up to 10 coins to your account! https://netbox.global/r/8WXr5

Why Should You Download This App?

No withdrawal limit however update is once in ever 24 hours which means all your earnings will be updated once a day, literally that means you can withdraw once a day.

You use chrome virtually everyday without being paid anything. If you download this app, it is just like chrome you will be able to access website on it. Now think of this, you will continue to earn on Bizdustry and at the same time you will be earning on the browser just because you are browsing with it. That is indeed a good way to maximize your earnings. Go ahead download the app and start earning. Their coin is already listed on popular wallets like Trustwallet and Hotbit.

Brave pays BAT, but earning BAT is very difficult. Never heard of this browser, but I just checked it and it looks interesting. However, before I use it, I would like to know how much can we earn if we use for 5 hours every day?

Brave pays BAT, but earning BAT is very difficult. Never heard of this browser, but I just checked it and it looks interesting. However, before I use it, I would like to know how much can we earn if we use for 5 hours every day?
Actually I don't measure with hours but I am using it for bizdustry and all other forums where I have an account. Also I use it to surf the internet for other purposes.

I have never tried such sites that pay to surf the internet. I don't know why but I just don't trust such sites. If they pay, then I am sure it is just peanuts. What is the payment method in this one?

I'm currently using the brave browser, and I just heard there's a Netbox.global browser and after looking for information, that Nebox users will get NBX coin has been listed on Coinmarketcap the price of NBX is $0.02712. The Netbox browser looks legit, and I'll try to use it on another pc or laptop.

I see dear friend @Oliver4smile , but please could I kindly know these two explanations from you?

1) Since this browser is free and even pays the users who surf the web with it, couldn't there be some sort of spy behind us or use our machines for their interests?
2) Why do now many of these systems of earning they pay only in cryptocurrencies and not also in cash?

Thank you.

Actually I don't measure with hours but I am using it for bizdustry and all other forums where I have an account. Also I use it to surf the internet for other purposes.
I think people are making money from downloading operamini this days but I don't know exactly how, that's the only browser I know you can make money from if you download it.

Currently I'm using opera mini browser because it consumes less data and very effective. But getting paid using a browser is new to me. I will check it and see how it goes.

I see dear friend @Oliver4smile , but please could I kindly know these two explanations from you?

1) Since this browser is free and even pays the users who surf the web with it, couldn't there be some sort of spy behind us or use our machines for their interests?
2) Why do now many of these systems of earning they pay only in cryptocurrencies and not also in cash?

Thank you.
Well so far, I have not seen a possibility of the browser spying on me or using my system for something illegal, so I don't think it's dangerous.

Secondly, the browser itself has a coin, the coin name is netbox (NBX) it's already on Hotbit and even on trustwallet. Also many people all around the world are eventually moving to crypto currency as it is a better way of receiving payment because it serves two purposes, one is as a saving method and second is as a means of investing.
Post automatically merged:

I have never tried such sites that pay to surf the internet. I don't know why but I just don't trust such sites. If they pay, then I am sure it is just peanuts. What is the payment method in this one?
Even if it is peanuts, it is an additional income for you, I am saying this because you are not completing any task to earn with them, all you need to do is use the browser the way you are presently using Chrome.

Brave browser is not profitable. You will only receive ads to earn bat and it is not always that the send ads. Likewise crypto tab browser that it will take many days to earn a cent.

Have you ever wonder if you can possibly make money by using the internet, I mean maximizing your online earnings? There is a way you can achieve this, I have just found a great free web browser that pays cryptocurrency every day simply for its usage! Hurry up to download it now and get up to 10 coins to your account! https://netbox.global/r/8WXr5
According to a previous poster 1 NBX is equivalent to $0.02. How many hours can one use this Netbox browser before attaining 1 NBX?

Also, have you been paid the ones you've accumulated?

What you posted above contains your referral link. Do we have to refer a number of people to get paid after accumulating the coins?

Well so far, I have not seen a possibility of the browser spying on me or using my system for something illegal, so I don't think it's dangerous.

Secondly, the browser itself has a coin, the coin name is netbox (NBX) it's already on Hotbit and even on trustwallet. Also many people all around the world are eventually moving to crypto currency as it is a better way of receiving payment because it serves two purposes, one is as a saving method and second is as a means of investing.
Post automatically merged:

Even if it is peanuts, it is an additional income for you, I am saying this because you are not completing any task to earn with them, all you need to do is use the browser the way you are presently using Chrome.
I see, my dear friend. You gave me a very clear and detailed explanation.(y)(y)
So I think that surely I will try it.
Thank you.

Just like the cryptotab browser this offer is not available to all countries and to be honest it is very sad because I would have love to participate in it.

Npe, ypu don't have to refer, even if you join using my referral link, it will take at least 7 days before I get rewarded and that is if you are active. As a result of that I am not depending bon referrals, instead I am using the browser for my online activities so earning there comes second. And yes I have made withdrawal into my Hotbit wallet.
According to a previous poster 1 NBX is equivalent to $0.02. How many hours can one use this Netbox browser before attaining 1 NBX?

Also, have you been paid the ones you've accumulated?

What you posted above contains your referral link. Do we have to refer a number of people to get paid after accumulating the coins?

Npe, ypu don't have to refer, even if you join using my referral link, it will take at least 7 days before I get rewarded and that is if you are active. As a result of that I am not depending bon referrals, instead I am using the browser for my online activities so earning there comes second. And yes I have made withdrawal into my Hotbit wallet.
Since you have made a withdrawal into your account I'll get the app now. Even though you didn't tell how long it took you to get an equivalent of 1 NBX I guess I'll find that out myself while using it.

Have you made a personal withdrawal from this site? And how much do you actually earn per day with the browser, can we also find this coin on other exchange platform like binance?

The only browser I know of is the BAT browser that offers BAT tokens. However, I have not managed to earn many tokens using it and I have tried it. Other than that, you can also use some extentions from Google chrome to surf and earn.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back