What's new

A browser that pays you for surfing the internet.

I know of two browsers that you can make money from by just surfing the internet. You can use the cryptotab browser all brave browser but the later is not available in my country.

Lol 😁, when I was just thinking to continue reading reviews and even read about the site because that suggestion of making money with it while working on PTP sites seemed appealing but here is one of the many complains I'll get to see while I continue Reading. Sad
They actually added some tokens later. I think they do update the wallets around 9 a.m. every day for the previous day's work. The problem is that it will take a very long time to get to $1 worth of their token.

Thanks, I use the cryptotab browser currently, thanks for introducing netbox, will try it out as well. You did not upload picture proof to enable us see that it really does work and I hope the earnings are not meagre so that one doesn't waste time on them.

I don't really know about the browser if they are actually paying people so much, but from the experience I had with some browsers similar to them, I think it is not easy to make anything out of it.
With different feedback that I have gotten from different people in the society I think cryptotab browser is actually paying cryptocurrency so you can go ahead to download the browser and start getting ready to be paid when you get to the payment threshold.

With different feedback that I have gotten from different people in the society I think cryptotab browser is actually paying cryptocurrency so you can go ahead to download the browser and start getting ready to be paid when you get to the payment threshold.
I know that thing but their earning rate is so low that you may not be able to make something reasonable with it that's why I don't even care to engage myself in the crypto tab browser browser because I just consider it as a waste of time.

The Brave Browser Will Pay You to Browse the Internet. Brave claims it can offer advertisements to users while safeguarding their privacy; eventually, it intends to compensate publishers as well.

I know that thing but their earning rate is so low that you may not be able to make something reasonable with it that's why I don't even care to engage myself in the crypto tab browser browser because I just consider it as a waste of time.
This is very true because I too abused cryptotab browser for a very long time and I can confirm that the rate of earning on that browser is just too small for one to be wasting his time or effort to be doing it but at the end of the day it's not a complete waste of time as you are we'll just be using the browser to browse normally like you do for other browsers.

Wow what a nice browser, it is worth give a try. But I love to know how the owner generate income or profit from people using the browser as nothing goes for nothing.

This is very true because I too abused cryptotab browser for a very long time and I can confirm that the rate of earning on that browser is just too small for one to be wasting his time or effort to be doing it but at the end of the day it's not a complete waste of time as you are we'll just be using the browser to browse normally like you do for other browsers.
We all use a lot of browsers without getting paid a single penny for it. If one browser is now promising me some sort of rewards for doing something I do normally for no reward then it is worth considering as long as their is no adverse effect.

I have never comes across the browser that pays, if anybody is with, try to share it for the benefit of the people in the house

We all use a lot of browsers without getting paid a single penny for it. If one browser is now promising me some sort of rewards for doing something I do normally for no reward then it is worth considering as long as their is no adverse effect.
This is the same reason why I will recommend it to anyone to be using even though the amount of money that you can be earning on the website is not that much but it is nothing compared to what you have been doing for free.

This is the same reason why I will recommend it to anyone to be using even though the amount of money that you can be earning on the website is not that much but it is nothing compared to what you have been doing for free.
When one thinks about the possible reward then it becomes very frustrating while using it. When I started with it I was always checking my wallet. This left me frustrated as the accumulated coin is valueless. I took my mind off the coin and haven't checked my wallet in recent times.

I am only aware of brave browser that pays BAT to use the browser, even though I have abandoned the browser as it looks complicated. But the review about the above browser looks interesting and worth giving a try since the coin is already listed. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

You don't have to be chance for you to try cryptotab browser it just take you small MB for you to download the application and you don't have to do anything special to be generated in community just browse normally with it and it will be mining bitcoin for you.

Well, the problem with crypto tab browser is that the earnings actually depend more on your computer hardware power because it uses CPU or GPU to mine coins. They state that they pay more if you use their browser for browsing sites but I do not know if this is true or not.

Well, the problem with crypto tab browser is that the earnings actually depend more on your computer hardware power because it uses CPU or GPU to mine coins. They state that they pay more if you use their browser for browsing sites but I do not know if this is true or not.
This means that for those of us that are using jobs or smartphone to be accessing the browser will not be raining much but I still feel that it's a nobel idea that should be encourage no matter how small the earning rate is at the moment.
Post automatically merged:

When one thinks about the possible reward then it becomes very frustrating while using it. When I started with it I was always checking my wallet. This left me frustrated as the accumulated coin is valueless. I took my mind off the coin and haven't checked my wallet in recent times.
Why I think this strategy of yours will be the best strategy for one to be using that browser because if you keep on checking your wallet you will feel discouraged in using it but it will take your mind off the wallet and your the browsing maybe in a year time when you check it it must have gone very big for you to be able to withdraw it and then you will better appreciate the browser.

Last edited:
This means that for those of us that are using jobs or smartphone to be accessing the browser will not be raining much but I still feel that it's a nobel idea that should be encourage no matter how small the earning rate is at the moment.
Post automatically merged:

Why I think this strategy of yours will be the best strategy for one to be using that browser because if you keep on checking your wallet you will feel discouraged in using it but it will take your mind off the wallet and your the browsing maybe in a year time when you check it it must have gone very big for you to be able to withdraw it and then you will better appreciate the browser.

I do not think that cryptotab browser could really generate passive income for you until or unless you have a HUGE number of referrals. Not all the people have a superpower PC that would generate a lots of coins for them in the long run. This is why cryptotab provides referral commisions.

I don't think I can use a browser that pain people for browsing. The reason is that most of them require a lot of browsing and search before you can make decent income. There incentive program is usually low.

I do not really have time to engage in this because I consider it as unprofitable ,since the mining rate is extremely small it will be very difficult for you to make money and sometimes for you to be able to make money you need a lot of referral which I cannot do at this point of time.

the brave browser offers something like that. download their browser, use it and receive certain points that you convert after. :) for me it's a sincere waste of time.

Wow. That will be cool. I have neither tried any browser that pays both in cash or crypto before. Probably I will give this one a try and see how much I can actually make from it. And I am glad it does not depend on referrals

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back