What's new

A browser that pays you for surfing the internet.

Installed many additional apps around brave browser before I could gain access to earning those bat back then. I spent lots of time there just to earn $1, and anytime I reach such threshold they simply use my hard earned money to give third party which I don't even know.

I do not like such kind of online money making apps because they do not even pay peanuts to their members. I have tried most of them and they never worked for me. It is better to look for many other money making platforms online.

I was using brave browser before to earn BAT, I never got to withdraw my coins made from the browser due to the fact they acrimoniously send my coins out to third party without my notice, that made me deleting the browser.
I had this browser one time but deleted it cause I wasn't earning anything even after using it to surf the internet maybe I wasn't doing it right or something but I couldn't care less so I got tired of it and deleted it. Then I stick with my crypto tab

I had this browser one time but deleted it cause I wasn't earning anything even after using it to surf the internet maybe I wasn't doing it right or something but I couldn't care less so I got tired of it and deleted it. Then I stick with my crypto tab
If crypto tab is earning you revenue you should simply stick to it, since it's paying out. I was earning from brave browser after settling up it's ad ON, which enables me to earn some BAT.

I have not heard of netbox browser but from the comments I saw above, it shows that it's a means to make extras bucks for myself. A question need answered, will the browser not bug me with too many ads? That's what most of the browsers does and those ads consume too many data than what we would earn .

I just downloaded the application from the Google Play store and I registered it and I hope to be any money from it in the nearest future. I have done something like this with cryptotab browser but unfortunately when I was close to withdrawing my earning on the platforms, I lost my phone.

Lately, I've heard of Opera mini but I don't actually know how it works although I got some limited information that you stand a chance to earn based on how you can get referrals and I'm not in for such terms right now!

Crypto browser and brave browser I want of the process which you can make money by using them. but the thing is that you can make a tangible amount of money with this browser within short period of time.

I was using brave browser before to earn BAT, I never got to withdraw my coins made from the browser due to the fact they acrimoniously send my coins out to third party without my notice, that made me deleting the browser.
The thing is that all this browsers that pays people for using them has not paid me once I don't know if it's because I was not consistent in using the browsers for long because I have used cryptotab browser and now I am using netbox browser but I have never been played in any of them.

Lately, I've heard of Opera mini but I don't actually know how it works although I got some limited information that you stand a chance to earn based on how you can get referrals and I'm not in for such terms right now!
I have not heard of this that you can earn from Opera Mini through referrals. I only know that you can earn from it by writing though opera news hub. Though it does not pay much too.

Can someone tell me about the current situation of Brave browser? Are they paying right now and what is the minimum cashout limit and threshold on their browser?

This is interesting and I remember coming across such on a microtask site then but I couldn't download the app because it wasn't available in my region but from the look of things now, I guess it has gone global.

Well I don't really have interest in things like this, recently I have heard about a browser that pays or mine Bitcoin I think the name is cryptotab browser

The thing is that all this browsers that pays people for using them has not paid me once I don't know if it's because I was not consistent in using the browsers for long because I have used cryptotab browser and now I am using netbox browser but I have never been played in any of them.
I've never received any money online from those browsers, they are simply diverting my funds especially to wrong party without my consent, that's why I gave up on them.

I think the bat token is the token we get paid when we use the brace browser for our searches or other online activities. I don't do the use of brave browser for such though

I've never received any money online from those browsers, they are simply diverting my funds especially to wrong party without my consent, that's why I gave up on them.
I still believe that if you had been patient enough then they would have paid you because I have heard from different customer reviews that they are very legitimate and they do pay but they might take some time before they will pay you.

I still believe that if you had been patient enough then they would have paid you because I have heard from different customer reviews that they are very legitimate and they do pay but they might take some time before they will pay you.
Their is no way I could've been patient enough when they are busy diverting my earnings to third party leaving me with zero reward. I'll try my hands with crypto-tab browser when I am chanced enough.

Their is no way I could've been patient enough when they are busy diverting my earnings to third party leaving me with zero reward. I'll try my hands with crypto-tab browser when I am chanced enough.
You don't have to be chance for you to try cryptotab browser it just take you small MB for you to download the application and you don't have to do anything special to be generated in community just browse normally with it and it will be mining bitcoin for you.

So how long does it take before they start dropping the coins into the Netbox wallet? I've used the browser for over 3 hours now and their is no change whatsoever. The wallet balance remains 0.0000.
Lol 😁, when I was just thinking to continue reading reviews and even read about the site because that suggestion of making money with it while working on PTP sites seemed appealing but here is one of the many complains I'll get to see while I continue Reading. Sad

I think the bat token is the token we get paid when we use the brace browser for our searches or other online activities. I don't do the use of brave browser for such though
Yes, brave browser pays you BAT token in return for your activities like inviting referrals to the platform , viewing advertisements , and many more tasks. It can be installed in both Android or Laptop device.

I don't really know about the browser if they are actually paying people so much, but from the experience I had with some browsers similar to them, I think it is not easy to make anything out of it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back