What's new

5 Simple Rules of Starting-up.

Very good outline. The first point is very relevant. Your business should be providing a solution to an existing problem that your intended customers need to solve, also one has to be able to identify these customers and how to get to them.

It is very important to always start with the problem. You need to offer services that helps people solve their problem. Make research on your target market and find ways to improve on your product or service

I am confused with your #1 point like you are being poetic. I understand that the solution is based on the problem but if you will start with the problem then that means you have no solution yet. The start up cannot be started, right? And who is in his right mind that would start a business when there is no solution to the problem yet? One example is capital. The problem is the lack of capital. Of course, you cannot start your business if there is no solution to your problem yet.
First and foremost, you need to know exactly where your passion lies as it relates to what kind of business you will like to engage yourself in. This decision will make the learning process very easy and stress free for you

The five ways to start up business is very important, look for capital,make sure you I have capital to start up something, them sick for business ideas, make efforts to surround yourself with those who can advise you positively.

Aside from sourcing for capital i believe before starting any business at all one needs to do a proper feasibility study of the business idea. It is after conducting this study that you can now decide if you will venture into it or not.

On this topic talking about what start ups should do to ensure success and sustainability in their business, I will say you have listed some nice points above. The main thing is the objective for business and then the capital is very important

If you are thinking of a creating a start-up - let me save you years of aggravation and money wasted with 5 simple rules:

1. Do NOT start with the solution - start with the problem - solutions come from problems - not the other way around. People pay money for solutions to their problems, not your solution to something that is not a problem for them.
  2. The answer is always "why" - every aspect of your service, website, call-to-actions, pricing page - you need to have a written definition of 'why' for every aspect of your service in order to be optimised and successful. If you don't have reasons "why" for any part of your service - you will not be effective in serving your customer and fail.
  3. Define your target market by describing who the person is, and where they are in their daily journey. You need to find a way to deliver your solution to them right there and then - map out their discovery process and how they will find you.
  4. KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid. Less is more. People take the shortest path to get to a goal. Make it easy for them. REALLY easy.
  5. [Golden Rule] - You want something in life? You give it. You get what you give. Always be giving - it comes back.
Have anything to add?
Starting first with the problem is the first thing you must focus on your business start up and the number 3, target what you want to acheive in your business and face it to acheive your goal,.

The only thing I do keep in my mind when I think of starting a business is that i can't start a business i don't have any understanding about,i wont also advise anyone to try that.

This are some very insightful and well slept our things to avoid when starting up a business which every one should take note of and am sure going to apply it to mine.
Another thing is you should always research and avoid venturing an idea just because others are doing it.

I think the individuals starting a business get to define the rules and standard to follow in his business. For a small scale business learn to know what to buy that people will be willing to buy. Do not overspend your working on unnecessary things that doesn't have values on the business.

Seriously I'm really impressed with the time you took to narrate all these things for people to understand better and take advantage of the opportunity that comes their way.

To add this already good list, you should be someone who has identified a pain point to sell in the business. You should also he conducted your field research in the industry.

I think the individuals starting a business get to define the rules and standard to follow in his business. For a small scale business learn to know what to buy that people will be willing to buy. Do not overspend your working on unnecessary things that doesn't have values on the business.
Exactly you have a very good point because without the rules which serves as a guideline for you to do something you are definitely going to be running in blind and it's not going to make the business very easy for you to handle

Thank you very much for sharing this very valuable tips . u will also add that as a start up you should always research before taking any kind of business decision.

If you are thinking of a creating a start-up - let me save you years of aggravation and money wasted with 5 simple rules:

1. Do NOT start with the solution - start with the problem - solutions come from problems - not the other way around. People pay money for solutions to their problems, not your solution to something that is not a problem for them.
  2. The answer is always "why" - every aspect of your service, website, call-to-actions, pricing page - you need to have a written definition of 'why' for every aspect of your service in order to be optimised and successful. If you don't have reasons "why" for any part of your service - you will not be effective in serving your customer and fail.
  3. Define your target market by describing who the person is, and where they are in their daily journey. You need to find a way to deliver your solution to them right there and then - map out their discovery process and how they will find you.
  4. KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid. Less is more. People take the shortest path to get to a goal. Make it easy for them. REALLY easy.
  5. [Golden Rule] - You want something in life? You give it. You get what you give. Always be giving - it comes back.
Have anything to add?
Yea you should always give in to your own idea.There is nothing you can’t become in this life or there’s nothing impossible when you’re ready to give in for yourself.There is always hope when you keep on trying

I have learnt from your post, thank you! I am going to be working on that number four, keeping it in my for when I am ready for my business, keep it simple, I will keep that in mind.

A very good friend of mine is actually trying to start up a new business and I believe that all the information that have been discussed here will definitely be very helpful for him.

Have anything to add?
😁the point of creating problem first got me. But you should only create problem you can solve. Corona virus is an example today.

My mentor always told me to make that you plan well whenever you're trying to start up anything that you want to do because when you fail to plan, you have already plan to fail.

Indeed but another important rule is to have enough capital, we all know that capital is the backbone of the business, also don't be afraid of change ,at some point in the business to become more effective and profitable you have to hire people.
Most of the rules for start-up in your business that you need to know before starting a particular business is knowing the purpose of the business having the required capital knowing your consumers and also checking market proximity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back