What's new

5 Simple Rules of Starting-up.

This is a very good article. I have found the "why" part to be very revealing. Every step or plan we take in business must have a reason or goal behind it.

If you are trying to launch your start up, the only thing you need to check is whether your idea is new or not, or whether your idea has commercial value or not. If you are reusing old ideas, there is a minimal chance that you will succeed.

If you are thinking of a creating a start-up - let me save you years of aggravation and money wasted with 5 simple rules:

1. Do NOT start with the solution - start with the problem - solutions come from problems - not the other way around. People pay money for solutions to their problems, not your solution to something that is not a problem for them.
  2. The answer is always "why" - every aspect of your service, website, call-to-actions, pricing page - you need to have a written definition of 'why' for every aspect of your service in order to be optimised and successful. If you don't have reasons "why" for any part of your service - you will not be effective in serving your customer and fail.
  3. Define your target market by describing who the person is, and where they are in their daily journey. You need to find a way to deliver your solution to them right there and then - map out their discovery process and how they will find you.
  4. KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid. Less is more. People take the shortest path to get to a goal. Make it easy for them. REALLY easy.
  5. [Golden Rule] - You want something in life? You give it. You get what you give. Always be giving - it comes back.
Have anything to add?
Good rules there.
Anyone thinking of a start up should do proper planning and market survey; ensure that the capital gotten for the business is secured; ensure to situate the business very close to your target market. tackle threats on time.

These rules are very valuable, especially for people who are starting a business. I trust to apply them but there are also other important details, such as not spending the first profits, giving time and saving to solve any situation that may arise, and personal finances should not be related to commercial ones. On the other hand, you must be courteous with customers to attract more people to your business.

I will also advise that everybody should I get long-term stability and growth. It is not just enough for you to start a business and then it is not going to be existing after 2 years so you should plan very well for the future.

In a new startup, there is tremendous competitive value in registering intellectual property early, but you don’t need to contract these tasks to expensive experts any longer. Trademarks, copyrights and even patents can be completed online

Real guide there. Thank you for the tip. Just to add one more, it's important to add finance to your planning in anything you are planning so that you can have money to carry out your business ideas and strategy.

Well, in my experience, I delivered something good, but not in a format they would pay for. For instance, with my music lesson stuff, I wouldn't do videos, only text/audio lessons. Also a problem was my list was huge, but not big enough, especially without videos.
I will always tell anyone who wants to start up a new business to always make sure to start in a small way and then grow the business gradually because that's the best way to do your business.

If you are thinking of a creating a start-up - let me save you years of aggravation and money wasted with 5 simple rules:

1. Do NOT start with the solution - start with the problem - solutions come from problems - not the other way around. People pay money for solutions to their problems, not your solution to something that is not a problem for them.
  2. The answer is always "why" - every aspect of your service, website, call-to-actions, pricing page - you need to have a written definition of 'why' for every aspect of your service in order to be optimised and successful. If you don't have reasons "why" for any part of your service - you will not be effective in serving your customer and fail.
  3. Define your target market by describing who the person is, and where they are in their daily journey. You need to find a way to deliver your solution to them right there and then - map out their discovery process and how they will find you.
  4. KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid. Less is more. People take the shortest path to get to a goal. Make it easy for them. REALLY easy.
  5. [Golden Rule] - You want something in life? You give it. You get what you give. Always be giving - it comes back.
Have anything to add?
You are still starting your business, you are expected to be as simple as possible because it is the only how the people can easily be able to understand exactly what you're trying to offer them without much stress.

Excellent write up and that's what businesses are built on nowadays. To have a successful business, you don't go around to sell the solution first; make sure you find the hungry market first and then they'll happily buy your solution.

Majority of the small scale businesses fail because the owners don't have fundamental knowledge about business when they are getting started. Some people are also established business just because others are doing the same. This is the reason why you see people selling the same product in the marketplace.

Majority of the small scale businesses fail because the owners don't have fundamental knowledge about business when they are getting started. Some people are also established business just because others are doing the same. This is the reason why you see people selling the same product in the marketplace.
At least eighty five of all the business in the world are from a small scale business and most of them just decided to start the business without knowing much about the business.

These are great points, most of them are already implemented in my own business. I think always strive to improve is a great thing to add!
Improving on your already existing standard is something that is very good for your business because that's the only way you are going to get better and what you are doing and keep on making more money for your business.

Nice ideas for business start-up, the main thing is the objective for business and then the follow up starting capital.
Once the capital that's needed to start the business is available to do so, then it's a good business plan that's needed to kick off starting the business and make money.

At least eighty five of all the business in the world are from a small scale business and most of them just decided to start the business without knowing much about the business.
Big things often start small so it is good to start a business from scratch. There is beauty and a lot to learn when someone is building business right from scratch. You will be more confident next time you want to build another business when you do the first one to successfully.

Big things often start small so it is good to start a business from scratch. There is beauty and a lot to learn when someone is building business right from scratch. You will be more confident next time you want to build another business when you do the first one to successfully.
Thats the main reason why i started my business with the little I have back then and i keep working online in order to be using the fund I make online to support the business.

Well, in my experience, I delivered something good, but not in a format they would pay for. For instance, with my music lesson stuff, I wouldn't do videos, only text/audio lessons. Also a problem was my list was huge, but not big enough, especially without videos.
The success of your new business start-up is dependent on the business plan that you actually have it built on which is why you have to be very cautious with your business plan.

Thats the main reason why i started my business with the little I have back then and i keep working online in order to be using the fund I make online to support the business.
You just have to be consistent with the business and maintain positive cash flow. Try to invest the profit back into the business. This will makes the business to grow faster and expand.

One of the things a new business owner should get to know is that he needs to properlly understand the market very well,and in addition to that he needs to get a good mentor in the field he is in.And he needs to be financially discipline as well.

Those rules are absolutely helpful most especially to those individuals who can adopt to it. it's always expected to start with problems, defination of target etc. I believe these will go a long to helped.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back