What's new

YouTube Monetization: How Many Videos Do You Need?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Before you can start earning through ads on your videos, you need to fulfill certain criteria on YouTube notably accumulating 1,000 subscribers and achieving 4,000 hours of watch time. How many videos do you need to publish before you can reach that milestone? How long do you have to continue to publish videos before your channel gets monetized?
While there's no fixed number of videos that guarantees this achievement, you can expedite the process by publishing quality videos consistently.
By the way how many videos did you publish before your channel got monetized?

Before you can start earning through ads on your videos, you need to fulfill certain criteria on YouTube notably accumulating 1,000 subscribers and achieving 4,000 hours of watch time. How many videos do you need to publish before you can reach that milestone? How long do you have to continue to publish videos before your channel gets monetized?
While there's no fixed number of videos that guarantees this achievement, you can expedite the process by publishing quality videos consistently.
Getting 4,000 hours of viewing time from all the contents that you have uploaded to your YouTube channel is the most important thing that you need to secure before you can be able to get paid from having your YouTube channel monetized.

It doesn't matter the number of videos that you uploaded to get this number of watch hours, but as long as they can be able to give you that number of views, that is the only thing that matters.

Unless you are getting tons of views from a single video, the number of videos you upload does matter. Publishing more videos also means you are active on the platform, and the algorith fgavors content creators who arew active on the platform

Yeah, that's very correct. I believe that it's not easy for you to get 4000 views hours on a single video. It's why getting to upload more videos gives you a better chance of reaching that number of hours from different videos.

It doesn't matter how many videos you have for YouTube monetization; you can start earning with just one video. The key is to create content that resonates with your audience, attracts views, and meets the platform's guidelines. Quality over quantity matters, and a single video that gains popularity can kickstart your journey towards monetization.

It doesn't matter how many videos you have for YouTube monetization; you can start earning with just one video. The key is to create content that resonates with your audience, attracts views, and meets the platform's guidelines. Quality over quantity matters, and a single video that gains popularity can kickstart your journey towards monetization.
I really doubt that you will reach the monetization threshold with just one video. If your channel has been monetized, you might have hundreds of views and not all videos will be earning you money, but to reach monetization, one video is not enough.

I really doubt that you will reach the monetization threshold with just one video. If your channel has been monetized, you might have hundreds of views and not all videos will be earning you money, but to reach monetization, one video is not enough.
I mean it depends like it goes viral or in a way with making that startegy. But you are right it's just 1 in a million chances Tbh

There's no fixed number of videos before you'll be eligible for monetization. To make money from your YouTube channel, it's best you upload or publish as many videos as possible. Consistently creating content will boost your account and making you eligible for monetization.

There's no fixed number of videos before you'll be eligible for monetization. To make money from your YouTube channel, it's best you upload or publish as many videos as possible. Consistently creating content will boost your account and making you eligible for monetization.
I know there is no fixed number of videos. However, my question was intended for users to share their personal experience with number of videos they had to publish befdore they reached the monetization threshold.

It depends on the content, maybe 20 or 30 videos can be a decent number to reach that threshold, it took me about 4 months to reach that threshold, on the other hand, I have also seen people who upload a video and already achieve those numbers Because they have been lucky and the video has gone viral, it depends on many factors, if one of your videos goes viral, it won't take long to get it.

It depends on the content, maybe 20 or 30 videos can be a decent number to reach that threshold, it took me about 4 months to reach that threshold, on the other hand, I have also seen people who upload a video and already achieve those numbers Because they have been lucky and the video has gone viral, it depends on many factors, if one of your videos goes viral, it won't take long to get it.
Yes, some people have managed to reach the monetization threshold with shorter duration and fewer videos. I do not like to use the word lucky but I would say they managed to create videos on the topics that people were interested in. If you were able to monetize your youtube channel just in 4 months, you must be really good with videos

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back