Your favorite coin for transactions

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As we know bitcoin transactions fees are too high today so if you have an amount like 50$ and you want to send it to
an exchange or other wallet you will lose at least 5$ as fees so which coin you prefer to use to send your money
i prefer LTC i think it's one of the best coins with very low transactions fees

Well apart from Bitcoin there are still some very good valuable coins like ETHEREUM and TRONS. You can research more on them.

As you said ltc I'd a good coins for transactions because of low fees. I also use ripple and ethereum for transactions but keep in mind ethereum fees can also go huge like a couple of weeks ago you had to pay more than 5$ fees on ethereum transactions

I think the coin with small fees transaction is the best one obviousley ... i ussualy deal with LTC too

I think the coin with small fees transaction is the best one obviousley ... i ussualy deal with LTC too
Hmm, because it's cheap or have small fees doesn't mean it's the best, alot of other factors need to be taken in

Bitcoin is my favorite. It is the highest crypto currency and also the most popular among all crypto currencies. It rises almost everyday. I also like litecoin but I choose Bitcoin as my first option then litecoin as my second

As we know bitcoin transactions fees are too high today so if you have an amount like 50$ and you want to send it to
an exchange or other wallet you will lose at least 5$ as fees so which coin you prefer to use to send your money
I have always preferred bitcoin to every other thousand coins out there, maybe this is due to the fact that in a Crypto currency merchant or that bitcoin happens to be the apex Crypto, I do not even know. But whether transactions fee are high or low, I use bitcoin always

I prefer Bitcoincash for sending Cryptocurrency. With low transaction fees and it's supported on most major wallets and exchangers. But what i like about it the most is.. it's still easy to earn BCH today so it can cover the transaction fees just incase i wanted to send or migrate wallets.

LTC might be the best at the moment but know the in the nearest future the price of LTC might go up just like that of BTC and the charges fees will probably go up too,
So don't expect the charges fees to be static with LTC because I know there was a time Bitcoin was in that class too.

Although bit coin is popular and it's great too, but I honestly don't fancy their high transaction fee, I mainly use lite coin for transaction, I previously loved using bit coin until their high transaction fee drove me away, leaving me with no choice than to fall in love with lite coin which I'm still using in transacting until date.

I prefer two coins for my transactions. Bitcoin cash (BCH) and Ripple (XRP). Both are very fast to transact with and have very low fees of not more than two percent and that is why If I'm to make a transaction then it is probably one of the two.

LTC might be the best at the moment but know the in the nearest future the price of LTC might go up just like that of BTC and the charges fees will probably go up too,
So don't expect the charges fees to be static with LTC because I know there was a time Bitcoin was in that class too.
My favourit cryptocurrency is bitcoin
A payment gateway with a clean past is a rare sight in the cryptocurrency industry, and that is why CoinsBank is a gem. The app is available on different OS and supports every major cryptocurrency over the world.

You get the option of free currency transfer to friends and family, and that too 24/7. The option of trading at live market prices increases your chances of scoring a profit, proving how it is the best in class.

It has to be Bitcoincash. Due to the high rate of Bitcoin, transaction fee could as well shave a little off your intended amount of deposits so bitcoincash presents a good opportunity. It is supported by most wallet and also very liquid. The best remains Bitcoin but due to his high charges I go with bitcoincash.

My best coin for transaction is Bitcoin it is one of the best coin of the world of crypto currency and is the first coin I have known before any other coins and secondly etherium and trone are one o the best currency to trad or make a transaction with this crypto currency are well approved and are being used every were

If you love chocolate, there's just something about its sweet taste that's better than any other type of sweet treat. What's your favorite type of chocolate?

Do you prefer dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Would you rather have a chocolate pie, a chocolate cake, or a solid chocolate candy bar? Maybe you like to drink your chocolate in the form of chocolate milk or hot chocolate? Some people even enjoy just snacking on chocolate chips!

People's fascination with chocolate began over 2,000 years ago. It was way back then in Latin America that the Mayans and Aztecs discovered that they could combine crushed cocoa beans (what chocolate is made from) with water to make the first chocolate-flavored drinks.

My best favourite coin for transaction is Ethereum but lately, the transaction fee too has gone up. But nevertheless, it's incomparable to bitcoin transaction fee which is like double of it.
But other coins with less transaction fee are litecoin, ripples, Ecoin and others.

Bitcoin has always been my best Cryptocurrency no matter what, I don't get those high fees that people talks about because I don't send my Bitcoin to another wallet that much, infact I haven't used any other wallet aside Bitcoin before.

There are thousands of coins littered everywhere in the world of cryptocurrency. But I prefer etherum. Simply because of their transaction fees. Compared to bitcoin which seems to be on the high side, etherum has it for me.

My preferred coin for any transaction that I am doing online is bitcoin cash, simply because it has lesser fees compared to the bitcoin which is the main cryptocurrency worldwide. And additional also is that I have a lot of ways to earn bitcoin cash than bitcoin itself.

The favorite of all time BTC. It is very common now adays. This is the easiest way to make transaction online. Although sometimes it has a higher fees. But untraceable. That is the good thing about this coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back