What's new

Your favorite coin for transactions

Bitcoin is no longer just a trendsetter, and is executing digital currencies and their transactions, which has led to the rise in popularity of bitcoin cash. To help improve transaction speed, bitcoin cash increased ...

Some exchanges charge high transaction fees on Bitcoin, therefore, if I want to withdraw BTC, of course I first swap to Litecoin or Doge to avoid high fees.

Bitcoin will remain my favourite coin for many years to come but when making transaction, Litecoin is my preferred choice. All cryptocurrencies are unique on their own and if you can invest in ten of the world most popular cryptocurrencies then you are just fine.

As we know bitcoin transactions fees are too high today so if you have an amount like 50$ and you want to send it to
an exchange or other wallet you will lose at least 5$ as fees so which coin you prefer to use to send your money
i prefer LTC i think it's one of the best coins with very low transactions fees
My reason for choosing Bitcoin include. There are no boundaries to Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. No exchange values and no third party interventions. Bitcoin allows seamless transactions across nations with a ledger getting maintained at the backend.

My favourite coin for transaction is ripple. Though it is still a growing crypto currency but its cheaper and better to make transactions using ripple. Unlike bitcoin and etherum the the transaction fee of ripped is not as high as that of those popular cryptos

I prefer payments through cryptocurrencies and i prefer to make use of more stable coins. Bitcoin is my favourite coin for transactions because it is a more stable coin than other coins,and it value is higher than other coins.

If care is not taken,the price fee of LTC would also go high, because everyone is choosing this coin over bitcoin. I hope LTC stay friendly for it's fan for life I guess. Although the very first time I try trade on this coin I mean LTC the transaction fee is very low on like the bitcoin own.
As we know bitcoin transactions fees are too high today so if you have an amount like 50$ and you want to send it to
an exchange or other wallet you will lose at least 5$ as fees so which coin you prefer to use to send your money

LTC, XRP, BCH, BNB, TRX, DOGE etc. Are my preferred coins when sending coins to an external wallet address. They have low gas fees compared to the exorbitant gas fees of Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Well, in my own candid opinion , bitcoin stills remains the most favourites crypto currency for transactions not because its the first ever crypto currency but because its also the most popular coin among them , thou the exchange rate might be high , but I think litecoin has the lowest transaction fee when it comes to fee deduction.

Well, in my own candid opinion , bitcoin stills remains the most favourites crypto currency for transactions not because its the first ever crypto currency but because its also the most popular coin among them , thou the exchange rate might be high , but I think litecoin has the lowest transaction fee when it comes to fee deduction.
Litecoin is the best for transactions cos of its low gas fee. I so much like Litecoin for such. Using it for larger amount of transaction impresses me a lot cos it charges same low gas fee.

This is no other coin but the almighty bitcoin. I love bitcoin so much that I can't imagine transacting using another coin.

I prefer BNB coin currently, when it comes to fast, low gas fee transactions, holdl etc. BNB coin, is on the massive improvement of late now. It excites me to invest on the coin, and wait for my future benefits around the coin.

I always use litecoin, it has a low transaction fees compared to the other top coins. Other times I will use ripple or Tron.

I also prefer Litecoin because it has cheaper rate for transaction than Bitcoin
Litecoin is one of the uprising coin

Presently , Binance smart chain coin has been my favorite coin ,because of its low transaction fee and faster transaction processing . The price has also soared higher ,this giving me more advantage .

I always use litecoin, it has a low transaction fees compared to the other top coins. Other times I will use ripple or Tron.
The lower coins are always fast and charges low gas fees when it comes to transaction. It happens cos of low rate of requests from traders transacting around its blockchain. You can't compare their trading volume to that of larger coins.

I prefer ethereum to other cripto because of its transaction fee. Although BTC offer good returns on investments but I think I can vouch ethereum.

I also prefer to trade with LTC because the coin has a very good potential to increase to 300$ very soon, besides the transaction on it gets confirmed fast

I prefer ethereum to other cripto because of its transaction fee. Although BTC offer good returns on investments but I think I can vouch ethereum.
It seems you are not even aware of what you are saying . Ethereum has the highest gas fee demand ,and you are vouching for it ? , Is obvious you are newbie

Litecoin is the best for transactions cos of its low gas fee. I so much like Litecoin for such. Using it for larger amount of transaction impresses me a lot cos it charges same low gas fee.
Yeah, I wouldn't even think of bitcoin or ethereum when sending out to external wallets. For me, I always use litecoin and it is so low with fees and quite fast.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back