What's new

Your best Exchange platform

My best exchange platform is BitMart because of a lower fee rate and faster transaction but binance is also good because of a pep option.
Luno wallet is also very good but they only have fee coins and they only operate with the top market coins

Binance, I only have Binance due to no KYC policy; but for proper trading, I yet have to start, I am doing crypto purchase and hold in Trust wallet, it also has connection with Binance.
binance is actually a very good platform to hold your wallet and do cryptocurency trading with.they are reliable and their security measure for its members are very secured,and i have not had any issue since i started using them.

There are lots of Exchange plaforms available online now and they are increasing daily. The famous ones include Binance, Bitfinex, Coinbase, latoken, Uniswap etc which one is your best and why did you choose it.?

Binance is what I've been using for a very long time now and it has served the purpose for me when it comes to cryptocurrency exchange and trading that I don't really look for any other alternative for such transactions right now.

The best tested and trustworthy plartform I'm currently using is binance. Binance is been the best exchange plartform Im using

Binance has been very good platform to exchange crypto and get paid quickly. Though I'm new on it but the peer to peer transaction is working very well.

For very long time now I have been used to block chain. Glory be to Almighty Allah the most high that has made things easier through advance technology. Now we have so many exchange platform that has simplify the way of making and getting money easily. The likes of binance,luno, coin base, and many more.

Binance has been very good platform to exchange crypto and get paid quickly. Though I'm new on it but the peer to peer transaction is working very well.
Binance is my the best exchange plartform online I've used binace for quite sometimes without experiencing any problem. But have you ever experienced any problem using binance?

Well I honestly don't have any favorite platform I am all just for the platform or any platform that actually delivers very well and also most importantly pays very very well

Currently I'm using binance in the crypto currency exchange Business. I use them just because of the fact that they have a good security system that is very hard to hack by cyber criminals in the world

I prefer Binance because it's the most popular and it also allows me trade conveniently - it also allows me to find and withdraw in my local currency which is even high as well.

NerdWallet's Best Crypto Exchanges and Platforms of January 2022
  • Coinbase: Best for Crypto exchanges.
  • Gemini: Best for Crypto exchanges.
  • BlockFi: Best for Crypto exchanges.
  • Crypto.com: Best for Crypto exchanges.
  • eToro: Best for Crypto exchanges.
  • Binance.US: Best for Crypto exchanges.
  • Kraken: Best for Crypto exchanges.

Binance is my best exchange platform and it is very very fast , and they also do not charge me anything for all the transactions that have been doing there over the years.

The thread starter didn't clarify the type of exchange in the topic. The crypto exchange that I use presently is Binance. The features and the user friendly features on the exchange made me fall in love with it.
I think he is talking about the cryptocurrency exchange and the cryptocurrency exchange that I prefer is Binance. It is the best cryptocurrency that one should that one could use to keep cryptocurrency.

For me Binance is best exchange because :

- Biggest exchange
- More coins than other exchange
- Low fees
- More staking options
- More payment option

The Binance is the best for me and the reason is that it works very well for me. Coinbase is also very good exchange and very popular in the US. PayPal is still new on cryptocurrency ecosystem.

We will assume that he is taking about cryptocurrency and that's what the members are writing on. Binance remain the best, most especially in my region. Binance is the most popular.
The features that will make an exchange to be well recognised is the ease at which it was used . You will run to an exchange for a purpose and if the need was met with no hiccups, then the exchange is the best.

Actually binance has been one of the best exchange platform for me since I comes across it existence. I used it most often for my cryptocurrency exchange because I felt it's more safe in terms of transaction.

Binance is one of the best but newbies will like Coinbase – not least because it is home to one of the best crypto exchanges for beginners You can also access Coinbase via a native mobile app that is compatible with iOS and Android. Both the web and app version of Coinbase allows you to buy dozens of cryptocurrencies instantly with a debit or credit card.

Actually I dont consider any of the exchange platform as the best though I most often makes used of the binance app but I also has it own short comings and disadvantages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back