What's new

Your best Exchange platform

I have been able to use a lot of cryptocurrency exchanges in the past but then I think that binance is the best . I am particularly voting for it because it has a P2P platform that I can exchange for fiat.

Actually I have been using binance platform for a while now and I also discovered the goodness and potentials of using coinbase for exchange and it was really good too.

I personally like using binance as my exchange wallet as it has several features that allows to perform my tasks with ease. The P2P option of the binance wallets makes it easy to buy and sell crypto currency.

I have used a lot of exchange platforms in the past to be honest but I think that the best is actually mxc . This is because it has registered a lot of coins and the application is very fast.

Ftx and kucoin is my most preferred platforms whenever it comes to crypto-currency exchange in because they have P2P platforms that I can be able to use since cryptocurrency is banned in my country.

Am personally using Coinbase, I'm very comfortable with the UI and they offer one of the best exchange rates in the market. You can try them or either Binance both are good and they support almost all coins available in the market. Coinbase also offers an immediate payout feature for US-based accounts, you don't have to wait 5 to 7 days for the money to be credited to your account which is a very good advantage if your account is US-based.

Well my two favorite exchange platform is Coinbase and Binance. However Binance is more popular than other exchange platform because they had several of their trading pairs have the highest trading volume and lots of coins available for purchase. And it has features their own coin, Binance Coin, that allows users to save big on trading fees.

I have been able to use a lot of exchange platforms to be honest and my experiences with most of them I've been hella good. Ftx and binance still remain my number-one cryptocurrency exchanges.

After using half a dozen crypto exchanges, I have finally settled with Binance. I like Binance for a couple of reasons, one, you can stake or earn rewards on your assets or you put on earning pools, two, you can do different kinds of trading, including P2P trading, and three, it supports a lot of crypto coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back