What's new

Your best Exchange platform

I have heard many advantages of binance over luno the one that I am used to. There are many features on it that I don't know how to use. I would have made it my best exchange platform.

My best exchangers will always be binance exchange. because I have never had issues with them before and I do make transactions there easily with no error

For now, I'm using Binance. But I'm getting a little bit frustrated because I had to make my KYC verification. It has been great especially the peer-to-peer ratio.

Binance as a platform for a biginner can really scare the hell out of someone because the platform at first might not look too friendly and easy to navigate and really understand. But with time, you will come to onsee it as the best platform there is out there

Currently my best exchange platform is still binance I love making use of the platform for exchanging and trading crypto currency ,the low fee and nice trading interface is why I love it

There are lots of Exchange plaforms available online now and they are increasing daily. The famous ones include Binance, Bitfinex, Coinbase, latoken, Uniswap etc which one is your best and why did you choose it.?
Its great to know that there are already many exchange platforms available online. I only have Binance and Coinbase exchange platforms. I do not have Bitfinex, Latoken and Uniswap yet. I think those two exchange platforms Binance and Coinbase are enough for me.

My best exchange platform is binance. It is binance because I have never heard of binance restricting people of other other nations and countries from trading in their exchange unlike exchanges like coinbase that makes it restricted for usage

I make use of luno, roqqu, binance and coin base and I can't really say that I have a best platform as they are all useful in one way or another intheir own way

Its great to know that there are already many exchange platforms available online. I only have Binance and Coinbase exchange platforms. I do not have Bitfinex, Latoken and Uniswap yet. I think those two exchange platforms Binance and Coinbase are enough for me.
It is better not to have to many of them except there is need for it , personally I have sign up and held few coins in about 10 exchange platforms.

like I have stated before binance still remains the number one exchange platform for me because of its variety of features that favours my trading journey.

I make use of Roqqu cause of it's simple mode of operation, plus I haven't experienced any mishap so far.

There is allot of exChange platform and its increasing daily such best exchange platform are binance ,that is the binance wallet as for me is the best way that I made my exchange. I prefer binance

Binance offers futures trading, margin trading, interest-earning savings accounts, and much more. They have a flat fee of 0.1% on most transactions, though they offer a credit card brokerage service to buy and sell cryptocurrency more conveniently (with higher fees).

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, it's definitely going to be Binance for me with my experience so far in using them for all my crptocurrency transactions till date.

Binance was my best exchange platform, but since the time they implemented mandatory kyc and it didn't help me kuch , I started exchanging funds in kucoin , which is also similar to Binance with no kyc requirements.

My best exchangers will always be binance exchange. because I have never had issues with them before and I do make transactions there easily with no error

Seriously, I'm actually making use of the platform for us right now and you from my experiences and they have not really had any challenge that will make me to doubt how good there.

Seriously, I'm actually making use of the platform for us right now and you from my experiences and they have not really had any challenge that will make me to doubt how good there.
I could remember when I tried hitbtc. I deposited bitcoin to trade bitcoin. So when I traded to dogecoin and I see that the coin has fallen in price so decided to withdraw the doge to another wallet but it is not allowing me

My best cryptocurrency exchange coin is binance is very available to use, binance is best cryptocurrency exchange platform to use for coin.

Binance remains my best exchange platform as I have said before, I still use kucoin which is also very good and hot bit. I heard coinbase is also good but I don't use it.

I am using Binnce and I think this is one of the best exchanges available to use, if not the best. However, I am a recent customer nd I am yet to explore how to use it properly.
Loll... Binance as been seeing their customers with with their platform in which they have implemented a wide varieties of way of earning crypto on the platform...

I'm also opting for Binance. I have been using Binance for a while now and it has been excellent. What I'm unable to do is the Peer to peer trading which is caused by KYC verification. It's a good platform no doubt.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back