Your best Exchange platform

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are lots of Exchange plaforms available online now and they are increasing daily. The famous ones include Binance, Bitfinex, Coinbase, latoken, Uniswap etc which one is your best and why did you choose it.?

Binance, I only have Binance due to no KYC policy; but for proper trading, I yet have to start, I am doing crypto purchase and hold in Trust wallet, it also has connection with Binance.

I have been using coinbase 2015. I chose coinbase because it was the wallet recommended by my employer. I may not switch to other exchange platform any time soon.

BNB coin is listed in other exchange platforms, but i never taken my time to know where it is listed. You can buy the coin from binance.com, I'll urge you to create account there, and get started with BNB coin purchase.

My best exchange platform presently is Binance but I also use Gate.io and Hotbit even Yobit sometimes. Binance is the best for me.

There are lots of Exchange plaforms available online now and they are increasing daily. The famous ones include Binance, Bitfinex, Coinbase, latoken, Uniswap etc which one is your best and why did you choose it.?
Binance still the best due to its volume but coinbase will have been the best because of assurance of your money and security of your coin....

The one I use most Is luno and ruqqo, but I use ruqqo more because I am able to withdraw from it, since there is currently a ban on my country, ruqqo makes it easy.

The one I use most Is luno and ruqqo, but I use ruqqo more because I am able to withdraw from it, since there is currently a ban on my country, ruqqo makes it easy.
I guess you must be a Nigerlan for you to mention cryptocurrencies ban, I didn't know that there is still possible ways to make withdrawal from roqqu to Naira. Tell me more.

Currently I'm using binance in the crypto currency exchange Business. I use them just because of the fact that they have a good security system that is very hard to hack by cyber criminals in the world

I guess you must be a Nigerlan for you to mention cryptocurrencies ban, I didn't know that there is still possible ways to make withdrawal from roqqu to Naira. Tell me more.
Haha yes I am a Nigerian. It's quit easy to withdraw from roqqu though. Just get an account on the app, then when you are ready to withdraw follow the instructions. You can only make withdrawals on week days, you can not withdraw any amount lesser that 50k to you bank account direct, you would have to open a raven wallet ( and e- wallet under wema bank) you can withdraw to that wallet and spend from there or send to your bank. Any amount higher than 50k can be sent to your account directly

Haha yes I am a Nigerian. It's quit easy to withdraw from roqqu though. Just get an account on the app, then when you are ready to withdraw follow the instructions. You can only make withdrawals on week days, you can not withdraw any amount lesser that 50k to you bank account direct, you would have to open a raven wallet ( and e- wallet under wema bank) you can withdraw to that wallet and spend from there or send to your bank. Any amount higher than 50k can be sent to your account directly
Thanks for your explanation, I hadn't known that you can do all this easily have been using peer-to-peer transaction for withdrawal and I hope the charges and not high when making transactions

Thanks for your explanation, I hadn't known that you can do all this easily have been using peer-to-peer transaction for withdrawal and I hope the charges and not high when making transactions
No not really the charges are very okay

I don't really use exchange like that. The one I have used before include luno which serves as both wallet and trading platform and I have used crypto.com and I can choose it as the best ever.

The platfom that i currently make use of is the binance wallet,i have been making use of luno wallet before switching to binance,and i have been enjoying the interface and the platform alot.And it is very easy to use.

Seriously, as far as the currency trading amid changes concerning that believe that it's going to be binance and that is going to be the most important for me because it is what happened making use of for years.

Presently , Binance is my best exchange platform because of the features of passive earning there , the security seen in their peer to peer trading and the general security of the exchange. However , I only use it for trading.

Presently , Binance is my best exchange platform because of the features of passive earning there , the security seen in their peer to peer trading and the general security of the exchange. However , I only use it for trading.

Seriously, I actually didn't know much about how to finance before when I started making use of it but with time when I started selling and buying cryptocurrency I had to learn about them.

Binance is cool and their lot of activities that exposes one to cryptocurrency opportunities and most coins listed there usually have this energy in them to rise faster especially the smaller coins

I am using Binnce and I think this is one of the best exchanges available to use, if not the best. However, I am a recent customer nd I am yet to explore how to use it properly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back