What's new

Your best Exchange platform

like I have stated before binance still remains the number one exchange platform for me because of its variety of features that favours my trading journey.
I agree with you. Binance is also my favorite cryptocurrency exchange platform. I have a lot of choices to trade whereas my two other exchange platform are just limited to very few cryptocurrencies.

There are now so many platforms and exchanges that allow you to treat various cryptocurrencies right now. Ftx is the exchange at that I am currently in love with.

The best of all the exchanges I use is not popular and people do not like it due to some challenges they faced in receiving funds into the exchange wallet. The name of the exchange is roqque . It allow you to withdraw money directly into your bank account with no hassle. I don't have to go through the peer-to-peer transaction which is not safe. Here is the link https://app.roqqu.com/signup?ref=jLKKckIX5FMjO1fqQ7aO

The one I prefer is binance, I registered on coinbase but I don't know why i am always skeptical about using the platform, I hope they don't disappoint because I have little coins with them.

There are lots of Exchange plaforms available online now and they are increasing daily. The famous ones include Binance, Bitfinex, Coinbase, latoken, Uniswap etc which one is your best and why did you choose it.?
I just started cryptocurrency recently but from those who have been into it for a while they saying coinbase is good I actually don't know why but I think they don't charge much and they are fast with the exchange and everything I think coinbase is the best according to what people say I'm open to opinions and I'm open to be corrected

There are lots of Exchange plaforms available online now and they are increasing daily. The famous ones include Binance, Bitfinex, Coinbase, latoken, Uniswap etc which one is your best and why did you choose it.?
The cryptocurrency exchange platform that i make use of is the yobit exchange and i think that it has some great feature, with one of it being that there is a
USD coin that you can use that is the dollar, and you don't have to rely on stable coins in that way.

The cryptocurrency exchange platform that i make use of is the yobit exchange and i think that it has some great feature, with one of it being that there is a
USD coin that you can use that is the dollar, and you don't have to rely on stable coins in that way.
I learnt that there are lot of dead coins available in yobit though I wanted using it to bind one of my trading boa
ts so that I can use it for trading.

My best exchange platform currently is Coinbase. It has a very good layout that is easy to use. I can easily use it to receive crypto payments and convert them to any coin I want. Its just that buying and selling there is not available for my country currently. So I use Localcryptos to sell my money.

There are lots of exchange platforms out there to choose from there's binance, coinbase to name a few too. Lots of people make use of this two mostly but for me it's more of trust

Binance exchange is simply my best exchange site till date. The moment I found Binance I simply fell in love with cryptocurrency cos their feature is amazing.

It has been Binance for me. I'm moving into some more cryptos now that means I will have to do a lot of swapping using Pancakeswap but Binance will remain my main exchanger by choice.

And you might never know how to use those features until you go out and find hiw to use them to your advantage. Binance is the best platform of exchange anyone can think of as far as I'm concerned

Binance is definitely one of the best exchange platforms i know, I regularly use it more than any other platform and the experience has been awesome.

There are actually so many crypto currency exchange platforms recently and more coming out daily. And I agree with you on the ones you listed above as the famous ones. Personally, I have accounts with binance, Coinbase, Trust wallet and other few ones. They all serve me different purposes which I may not be able to mention now. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I prefer Binance because of the peer to peer option as crypto currency h
Use has been limited in my country so with that option it's a flex for me

Binance still the very best because of its own intensity however coinbase will certainly have actually been actually the very best due to guarantee of your cash as well as safety and safety of your coin....

Haha yes I am a Nigerian. It's quit easy to withdraw from roqqu though. Just get an account on the app, then when you are ready to withdraw follow the instructions. You can only make withdrawals on week days, you can not withdraw any amount lesser that 50k to you bank account direct, you would have to open a raven wallet ( and e- wallet under wema bank) you can withdraw to that wallet and spend from there or send to your bank. Any amount higher than 50k can be sent to your account directly
Exactly, I'm using roqqu and so far it has been fantastic and no complaints. It very easy to use and reliable.

I don't have much experience but I've heard Binance tops the list of exchange platforms because of other passive earning activities.

Haha yes I am a Nigerian. It's quit easy to withdraw from roqqu though. Just get an account on the app, then when you are ready to withdraw follow the instructions. You can only make withdrawals on week days, you can not withdraw any amount lesser that 50k to you bank account direct, you would have to open a raven wallet ( and e- wallet under wema bank) you can withdraw to that wallet and spend from there or send to your bank. Any amount higher than 50k can be sent to your account directly
I would love to use this but that means one needs a Wema bank account. How is it possible that such is possible with Roqqu but not other exchanges

I would love to use this but that means one needs a Wema bank account. How is it possible that such is possible with Roqqu but not other exchanges
No not really, like myself I do not have a wema bank account. You just simply need to download the raven wallet, the raven wallet it self is under wema bank. Once you have set up your raven wallet, you are good to go

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back