Do you offer ghost writing services?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I have written and published half a dozen books (paperbacks and ebooks), however, I have written and sold over two dozen books to clients. I have made more money from ghost writing compared to the royalty earned through my books.

When you do ghost writing, you have to forfeit your rights to your written work, however, you can earn easy money. Writing an ebook for a client can fetch you a quick $100-$200 within a few days, but to make that amount by publishing on your own name, you might have to sell 100-200 copies, which is not easy. Marketing and selling your books is very challenging. On top of that, you will also have to spend money to market your book. On the positive side, you might be able to generate a sustainable income.

I did in the past. My wife does currently. She doesn't make a lot doing it, maybe $500 a month or so when it is a good month. The most she has made was around $1200 but she averages around $300.

I did in the past. My wife does currently. She doesn't make a lot doing it, maybe $500 a month or so when it is a good month. The most she has made was around $1200 but she averages around $300.
I think $300 per month on average is still a good income to make as a ghost writer. The most I have made from a single ghostwriting contract is $600. Normally, I do it for $100-$200 for a 30 page ebook. Where does your wife get ghostwriting jobs?

Yes, I've worked as a ghost writer from years ago when I started writing. It pays very well but there is no claiming of your work again. In a way, I consider paid posting as ghost writing job because you're paid for your contents. There is no claiming of the job later.

Yes, I've worked as a ghost writer from years ago when I started writing. It pays very well but there is no claiming of your work again. In a way, I consider paid posting as ghost writing job because you're paid for your contents. There is no claiming of the job later.
Even though you cannot keep the content you post through paid posting program, those content are yours. For instance, all the content you create under your username are yours. However, if you write for clients, that's ghost writing, you mke good money but you do not have claim over your content.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back