What's new

Would you recommend Facebook market place as a reliable online marketing platform?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
In recent times we have seen a rise in the need for more sites where buyers and sellers can meet and transact their goods or product with great efficiency and reliability. And one of those platform is the Facebook market place which has become quite a sensation around here.

For some it would be a really good place to trade their products and to others their experience wasn't one with a really good preview, if you have transacted on the Facebook market place what is your own experience and how would you rate your transactions on the site?

I have transacted on other site and i have had 90 percent success rate carrying out various trading transaction, give your opinion about the Facebook market place.

Facebook as been a very reliable marketing platform this is the reason why most people would go with Facebook marketing than any other social media. Fast result Is guaranteed with Facebook.

Well, due to the high influence of the social media platforms in terms of business this day, I will recommend the Facebook platform as one good because there are alot of people who are highly influenced by the used of social media platforms for business advertisement.

Facebook has be a marketing place where many people prefer to used to marketing their product, Facebook is a very good platform to market your product and also to make good money from it.

The Facebook marketplace has really not been in existence for a very long time now so I think that it is still in the process of some experimentation. I have seen some people make a couple of sales from it but I will advise that you should always try to meet face-to-face before concluding any financial agreements.

Facebook is a very reliable platform which aid in the promotion of individuals business ideas depending on how you are or were able to utilize it in marketing your products.

Well Facebook is reliable best on my understanding and anybody can use it for advertising and for buying and selling of product . At the same time you have to be careful of scammers because they are always there.

Facebook as been a very reliable marketing platform this is the reason why most people would go with Facebook marketing than any other social media. Fast result Is guaranteed with Facebook.
This is quite true , but do you think it is quite safe purchasing your needed goods or services as the platform has no regulations and you might end up meeting with a merchant who defrauds you of your funds and you won't even get the product you pay for.

Well Facebook is reliable best on my understanding and anybody can use it for advertising and for buying and selling of product . At the same time you have to be careful of scammers because they are always there.
Well, if you can't guarantee the safety and 100% success of your transactions does it really make it a reliable site to market or buy products. As you stated in your comment there are always scammers on the platform.

The Facebook marketplace has really not been in existence for a very long time now so I think that it is still in the process of some experimentation. I have seen some people make a couple of sales from it but I will advise that you should always try to meet face-to-face before concluding any financial agreements.
This is so true, as I had a friend who tried to purchase a mobile phone from a said vendor on Facebook but because he was in a haste and didn't want the vendor to sell the device to another person my friend decided to send the vendor the said amount before meeting him and this was how he lost his money without getting the device he paid for.

This is quite true , but do you think it is quite safe purchasing your needed goods or services as the platform has no regulations and you might end up meeting with a merchant who defrauds you of your funds and you won't even get the product you pay for.
That is why we need to apply wisdom whenever we want to purchase any of the goods on Facebook. This is imperative because you are dealing with faceless individuals.

I have used the Facebook marketplace myself to be able to sell a gaming console that I was no longer using. It is a truly remarkable tool for business especially if you are selling things that locals are going to need or you have something that you no longer need and you are looking for a quick sale.

Actually Facebook has been very useful to a greater extent. I can recommend it for business and other means of promotion. Alot of people have been using Facebook to improve their business sells and many other things.

Facebook has been the best place to promote your product and services.
The reason is that there are a lot of active users on the platform than any other social media. you only need to create an irresistible offer as around your product and services so that people are going to catch the fear of missing out and make purchase.

I have used the Facebook marketplace a couple of times in order to buy stuff. In as much as Facebook does not usually interfere in the process it is still good because you can be able to meet people wanting to sell things in your locality.

Actually to a greater extent I can recommend Facebook platform as the best online marketing platform for anyone due to it familiarity and the level of its wide usage and alot of people have tested and trusted.

The Facebook marketplace is a good place to put your goods and services for free. You will be able to place your goods there for free . I have not tried it yet. So, I can't guarantee the efficiency.

The Facebook social media platform has grown to become one of the most popular and highly used platform. So if you plan to advertise your products or service on the Facebook marketplace there is a high possibility for more sales .

I would say the facebook market place is a very good platform especially if you want to market your product,this would be very easy because,most persons you will met on the platform would be perobs in your zone that you have mapped out for your product.

The Facebook marketplace is one of the most popular marketplace on the internet. You are sure that you will make so much profit when you make use of this platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back