What's new

Do you have Facebook pages created for each of your sites?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Facebook has become a key player when it comes to marketing. Much like every other social site out there, you can use it to promote your sites or business. With Facebook though, you can use it as a secondary site, a way to update people about your site within Facebook itself.

With that being said, do you create a Facebook page for every site you make? Same with Twitter, and other social platforms?

Facebook has become a key player when it comes to marketing. Much like every other social site out there, you can use it to promote your sites or business. With Facebook though, you can use it as a secondary site, a way to update people about your site within Facebook itself.

With that being said, do you create a Facebook page for every site you make? Same with Twitter, and other social platforms?
Yes, I have proudly to say I have a Facebook page for my little store and this Facebook page helps me to gain more and more customers who patronize my products.

In the past, every time I created a site, I would also create a Facebook page and Twitter account. I even created Pinterest and Instagram accounts for some sites. However, these days, I do not create social media pages for every site I create. I create social media pages only when I think the site truly deserve a social page.

In the past, every time I created a site, I would also create a Facebook page and Twitter account. I even created Pinterest and Instagram accounts for some sites. However, these days, I do not create social media pages for every site I create. I create social media pages only when I think the site truly deserve a social page.
Exactly. Very well-said. The Facebook page and Twitter account are more especially useful if the websites newly-created need for a public exposure online. Creating Facebook page and Twitter account are also of big help to socialize oneself through virtual world hence, finding more traffic or visitors on one's websites are much possible with Facebook page and Twitter account, as well as other sites mainly aiming for socialization.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back