What's new

Would you rather run as fast as The Flash or be as strong as Superman???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Superman can fly for God's sake, I wouldn't mind being strong as Clark Kent. Though running as fast as Flash is great too, imagine you are almost late for work, you have your bath and dress up in less than 30 seconds lol, then the next thing you are the office. It's dope too but Superman's super power is what I would choose

Superman is fast enough. He's fast, strong and almost indestructible. What can the flash do but just run fast? I will choose to be Superman over the flash 1000x.

Superman can fly for God's sake, I wouldn't mind being strong as Clark Kent. Though running as fast as Flash is great too, imagine you are almost late for work, you have your bath and dress up in less than 30 seconds lol, then the next thing you are the office. It's dope too but Superman's super power is what I would choose

I want to be as strong as I can. The stronger that I am, the better that I will achieve the things that I wish to achieve. So, getting stronger as a superman is the basic target that I have in life at the moment.

Superman all the way, I almost forgot he is indestructible self. I am sure some people would choose Flash over Superman

Superman is a great choice of mine. I mean there is this scene I watched of which he was able to defeat almost all powers of the popular justice league members, flash in particular to be precise.

for me it would be to fly like superman so i dont have to taxi or walk to work asiot would make life muich easier on the climate.

Superman all day every day. I like to have strength. I think it is more useful than speed.

Thought if I was as fast as the flash, I wouldn't have to worry about paying for gas anymore lol

The Flash can run but Superman can run as fast as flash and is also strong. When you are strong you can do a lot of things, you can even stop a missile that is heading towards the human settlements. Therefore, definitely I will choose to be a Superman instead of running faster like The Flash.

What I can say is that comparing Superman and the flash is a very poor thing to do because both of them don't have any kind of equality when you are testing their qualities. Superman beats the flash in everything. Who you should compare with Superman is Black Adam.

Superman all the way, I almost forgot he is indestructible self. I am sure some people would choose Flash over Superman

He is destructible if you can bring the green kryptonite within his proximity. It's the only weakness Superman. If there is no green kryptonite, nothing or no one can defeat him.

He is destructible if you can bring the green kryptonite within his proximity. It's the only weakness Superman. If there is no green kryptonite, nothing or no one can defeat him.

Yeah, that's very correct. The Superman can be weaken by the green kryptonite and when it stays on him for a long time, it's capable of killing. The difficult part which is going to be very challenging is how you're getting to get the green kryptonite within his reach without being killed immediately 🤔?

I would choose to have the ability to run as fast as Flash rather than as strong as Superman because Flash can go faster than Superman and can travel back in time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator