What's new

Would you rather read the book or watch the movie???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Reading books and watching movies are a never-ending war. Movies and TV series based on books are now in trend these days. Film industries are continuously digging into books for their next blockbuster hits. It has been a trend these days which has resulted in most of the people parting their ways with book reading I think...
Would you rather read the book or watch the movie???

I go for watching of movie cause I don't read all genre or categories of books but on contrary I can manage to watch any genre of movie.

I most times won't be able to dedicate and complete bulky book so fast but movies, I will spend hours upon hours.

Personally, this is an easy choice for me because it's definitely going to be watching movies or TV shows that I'm going to pick over having to read books. Reading books can be stressful for me sometimes.

I will prefer to read the book.

Without doubt, watching movies brings the characters to life. However, I am a fan of originality. In a lot of cases where movies and TV series were made based on a book, the stories always change at some point. This happens a lot with TV series due to reactions and acceptance of the series. The interest of the viewers always compel the movie directors to bend to viewers satisfaction, taking the originality out of the story.

On a couple of occasions, I've found myself going back to read a book after first seeing the movie based on that book. I always find differences.

I'm not a big fan of books, but I like to read, although between a book and a movie, I'd rather choose a movie because it's faster and for me it's more interesting than reading a book and imagining it all by myself, although many fans of books say that in movies, the director misses many details

I know reading books is good but I will probably watch the movie. Reading books mostly is boring for me and I will probably asleep before finishing the book.

I'd definitely choose to read the book. There's something magical about diving into the pages and letting your imagination paint the scenes. Books offer a deeper connection to the story and characters, allowing for a more immersive experience. While movies are great, the richness of detail and the ability to create your own mental imagery make reading the book my preferred choice for truly getting lost in a narrative.

At my free time, I might decide to take a look at a book if it's an interesting content. This days I think I always prefer reading online because it's makes it easier for me to understand. I also may prefer watching movie especially when am bored. Both depends on the circumstances.

I would rather watch the film. I have difficulties concentrating on books.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!